Owlmom steps out of the tree hollow for the first time in years. Seeking partners?

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
HELLO. Contrary to my loud admin persona, I am actually really awkward and shy about meeting new people and making friends. But I want to see if I can find some new rp partners and start writing again, and thus must do the scary thing and put up a request thread. Ò◇Ó

ABOUT PLAYING WITH ME

I found out I am autistic, which has helped explain the two things that happens when roleplaying with me:

1. I can get hyper fixated on our roleplay and it becomes the only things I ever think about or want to talk about so at first I am very fast to post.
  2. BUT I also get overwhelmed and overstimulated by life sometimes, so I go through long periods where it's hard for me to write posts.
What I am looking for is someone who loves, loves, loves, plotting and talking about our roleplay and creating all kinds of content for it -- but is also very forgiving and patient about when I can't post. For me, I could not post in an RP for a whole year and then easily pick it back up again, and I know that's not the case for some people. I am absolutely down for reviving old rps with former partners or rebooting those ideas and starting over with a fresh plot.

I post around 200 to 1000 words on average. My post size and style starts to reflect my partner's after awhile, so I will end up posting more/less in response to how you play with me. And I am super cool to play with roleplay or writing newbies - your skill level doesn't matter, I am here to enjoy your stories!

WHAT I WANT IN A ROLEPLAY

Give me a romantic subplot and I am golden. I can play in almost any genre as long as there is a romance going on. Slow burn is fun, pre-existing relationships, slap slap kiss, everything. I'm also down for sex scenes and we can move our roleplay to Red Star if we get that far.

I usually play straight cis-gendered ladies as my primary character. It's just what I love the best! I love both monogamous and polyamorous style relationships, and hell yes I am down for love triangles where everybody wins. My favorite thing to play opposite to are cranky manly men. My characters are generally human, without powers, and I love to play the normal girl next door tropes, and explore character growth during the story.

I enjoy adding in a full cast of characters where we both play a diverse world of NPCs, family, friends, villains, etc! I LOVE partners who take initiative in creating plots and guiding the storyline. If you love being a game master, boy, I am the player for you. I like to pickup details you're writing down to help build our story, and also drop a lot of lil tidbits and plot bunnies along the way.

Love me some Mary Sue/Gary Stu and "Guilty Pleasure" roleplaying. You know, those things you are embarrassed to admit you like or want to do? Twilight Done Right, teen angst, ripoff plot of a movie/anime. I don't care if popular opinion says it's lame, if it sounds fun, I am on board.

Favorite things: Supernatural or paranormal with vampires, wolves, witches and ghost shit, modern slice of life, adventurous high fantasy, space opera sci fi, crime drama, murder mysteries

DO NOT like: Furry, Mecha, Real Life people/stars, Canon Fandoms, LOLSORANDOM stuff, anything that is High Concept Pretentious Mindfuck stuff. It's just really hard for me to get in to. If you bring up something I am not keen, I'll let you know!

CONCEPTS I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY

*** Most of these can be adapted to be any time period genre. So if you wanna try it in fantasy instead of modern, or sci-fi instead of fantasy, I am totally down for that! I am also cool with giving anything a supernatural twist.

• Knight and Lady met on their wedding day and was only married for a day, then the husband disappears at sea. 5 years later he's back to reclaim his land and his wife.
  • A Space Ambassador was on an important voyage of peace, but now she and her body guard have crash landed on this dangerous planet and must survive until they are rescued.
  • Got married by accident due to drunk? Wrong paperwork? But this might just be a blessing in disguise. As guess who needs a spouse for stupid thing.
  • Betrothed since childhood and now it's time to plan a wedding with this complete stranger.
  • While renovating her new home, lady finds a sealed up chamber deep down in the basement. Oh shit it's a cursed vampire and now she's stuck with him.

But I am also open to any of your ideas if you've got something in mind you think I might be perfect for! Plotting is a favorite part.

Okay uh.. you can PM me here on Iwaku or send me a discord message or reply in this thread... Ò,Ó I'm gonna go HIDE in a TREE now

Last edited:
Hey Diana, if you are still looking well, I'd be game for a few ideas :3

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
I would love to try out that falling star plot if it's still open, Diana!! :D

I would love to try out that falling star plot if it's still open, Diana!! :D

I am indeed still doing this scary thing! o,o pls send PM with your plotties/charries post hate

Oh a chance to rp with owl mom how can I let this pass? If you are still looking I think I have a idea in mind for this one.
  • The kingdom has been invaded and defeated, the king is dead. But still alive is the princess. How to stay safe but also take back the kingdom.

Oh a chance to rp with owl mom how can I let this pass? If you are still looking I think I have a idea in mind for this one.
  • The kingdom has been invaded and defeated, the king is dead. But still alive is the princess. How to stay safe but also take back the kingdom.

Send me a PM and we shall make the plans Ò◇Ó

I have now UPDATED my plot list with some new things. I am still out here accepting new partners to test drive. it is still scary. T_T

I don't know if you're looking to try a big scale RP, but considering you've given Evrensel a read, and I would enjoy befriending the head admin for a powerplay-- I MEAN.... To get to know the owlmom more, the door's open to giving you a place there.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Owl mom! Wolf in the woods? I'm so down for that one!

• Love
Reactions: XIII