10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
WELCOME TO DIANA'S PARTNER THREAD HOOWOO

Hello! I am a romance writer and I can write filthy smut. 8D But that is not a requirement! In fact, all of my characters are available for any scenes you might want to write. Whether you need a best friend, a witness, or an alibi to a murder. I am a character developer and story teller, though, so I have many stories I want to tell and I need PARTNERS TO HELP!

Baron Fitzwilliam Wellington and his lovely wife Baroness Joanna Wellington are NPC characters, but I am happy to play them anywhere you need them!

Penelope Wellington's Story Lines
Penelope is a smart girl, but she's also naïve and bored with this socialite life. She wants ADVENTURE in any way she can get it. I have a potential triangle situation with a Gentleman who is indeed VERY for real Dangerous... and a man her mother bribes to PRETEND to be dangerous to win over her daughter. This can be a situation where one is super-evil-bad and one is the perfect match. OR it can become an OT3 where everyone falls in love. One person can play both men or two people could! (She also needs her besties, so hey, hit me up if Penelope is your bestie)

The Duke, The Duchess, and a Gentleman *Redstar Plot!
The Duke and Duchess have been unable to have a child. They are certain by now it is the Duke as he did have a long previous marriage before his current wife that also bore no children. They are very much in love, and clearly a little bit filthy, and are now secretly looking for a fine upstanding gentleman of good health to... well. Help them have a baby. And what luck - everyone falls in love! OT3 forever! This can be one person playing both men, or two people that don't mind writing threesomes. >:D

Is Lady Marion a Murderer?
The Lady Marion married her sweetheart, and they were so happy... but the poor husband fell out of the third story window and perished! Poor Marion cannot seem to remember what happened that night due to a bump on the head. Did she see something she shouldn't have? Did she murder the man herself? It is a year later and STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING. Is someone now stalking the lady? Is her husband haunting her from beyond the grave? FOR THIS PLOT I would love it if her husband turns out to still be alive, and there are shady reasons for why his death was faked. A mystery plot with danger around every turn! Options for potential OT3 situations as well, because that is obviously my thing.

OTHER POTENTIAL IDEAS?
Hi, if I sound like someone you want to play with but you have a plot of your own that you think I could make the perfect character for, absolutely hit me up. <3 I am not great with historical accuracy, but I loooove this vibe so I am down to make a dozen characters. Pls note that I only like to play straight ladies, though! But I am happy to romance as many men as you wanna throw at me. 8D

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: MaryGold
IF I CAN MAKE A PIRATE KINDA GYAL, I WANNA TRY AT BEING ONE OF PENELOPE'S BESTIES. @firejay1

ALSO, Totally in for the murder mystery plot. Gimmmee a gooood one.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Eloise is already rolling up her sleeves to solve that murder mystery. 👀