Online Availability
all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Dark fantasy, magic
hey everyone i cannot explain enough how awesome this series is when i first saw it but i want to do a remix of it with different characters but kind of put through similar situations. These characters are all kids of our main super stars. the Japanese imperial army members will all be black series demon cursed gea weapon holders. so i want to some cursed gear weapons, also their history is what they remember happening before they were with the demon army and how they got there.

for the future japanese imperial demon army member:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Black series demon cursed gear weapon:
Demon looks or pic:
Any remaining family:

For the vampires or vampire nobles:
Name:
How long a vampire:
description or pic:
How you became a vampire or vampire noble:
Any remaining family:

If you make a vampire and a Japanese imperial demon army person that are related please explain how they got separated and the history of them together

Last edited:
Name: Ceris

Description or pic: Ceris J.I.D.A (Jampanese imperial demon army).png she got yuu's black hair.

History: WIP

Personality: WIP

Black series demon cursed gear weapon: WIP

Demon name: Amaya

Demon looks or pic: belowowari demon.jpg

Any remaining family: Sona

For the vampires or vampire nobles:
Name: Sona

How long a vampire: 10 years

Sona.png
Description or pic: above. she looks Asuramaru but has crystal blue eyes almost have a silvery look to them. she got shinoa's purple hair.

How you became a vampire or vampire noble: after the vampire queen was captured after the battle of the seraphs of the end. the queen was thrown in a holding cell in the vampire city with Sona whom was riding on the edge of death on of the other nobles had thrown Sona in there when Ceris and Sona had tryed to escape. Sona was captured injured and drained of her blood she had a stab through the stomach. The queen willingly gave Sona blood so she could survive but she was like Mika before she drank.

Any remaining family: Ceris- Sister

Ceris and Sona are the daughter of yuu and his wife shinoa. both have the seraph of the end traits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.