Overwhelmed by the sheer amount of RP and the layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KurosawaShirou

Original poster
In the past, the RP forum i've been to isn't really a RP forum, therefore the RP would be in a category, with only 2 subforum, IC and OOC.

Now here, there's like, tons of it ._.

So yeah, i guess i'll accept invitation for now. Fandom, Modern, Fantasy, or Modern Fantasy is fine.

Reactions: Vinter
In the past, the RP forum i've been to isn't really a RP forum, therefore the RP would be in a category, with only 2 subforum, IC and OOC.

Now here, there's like, tons of it ._.

So yeah, i guess i'll accept invitation for now. Fandom, Modern, Fantasy, or Modern Fantasy is fine.
I run a RP that is modern,fandom,fantasy,horror. You didn't list horror but if you can get past the horror/gore parts i think you will like it.

I run a RP that is modern,fandom,fantasy,horror. You didn't list horror but if you can get past the horror/gore parts i think you will like it.
The thing is i can't really stomach those thing. Thanks for the offer tho!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crow
The Hero Club's Misadventures! | 勇者部の災難! | Yuushabu no Sainan! | IwakuRoleplay.com

The Hero Club's Misadventure was made to be quite the parody of anime itself. Apart from that, I intend to have hillarious hijinks, and according to my plans, there is one drama arc being considered.

Well, if you can comprehend this and are seeking one of the seven empty spots, I've got you covered. Most spots have been taken.

The bad news is that it is... less active than it started. Verge of dying and all. Maybe some fresh blood like you can fix that.

Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP | IwakuRoleplay.com

Insurgence is a Pokemon RP. A remake of a remake because it died twice. I don't want it to die again and so soon, and you could help!

Ragnarok Girls! | ラグナロク ガールズ! | IwakuRoleplay.com

It was originally a harem fanfic idea, but I expanded on it to be more flexible! If you love Norse Mythology and hunting... what may or may not be monsters... you'll ride in.

Draconid Tales | IwakuRoleplay.com

Not my RP, but Draconid Tales sounds really promising.

Say, do you do Libertine RPs with a primary plot? As in, it isn't just everybody going into an orgy, but there's an actual plot.

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll check it as soon as i got time.

And yeah, i actually prefer Libertine with plot, rather than just intercourse.

• Love
Reactions: Crow
Remember the Cartoon Network television series of TDI? The campers divided in two teams will be challenged every week. The looser team will vote to kick out one of the campers, but you can always come back as other camper. Here are the details if you are interested:
Total Drama Island | IwakuRoleplay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.