Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
Okay, I'm going to attempt to reach out to fellow 1x1 writers out there for the first time in...like...forever. Needless to say, I'm shy af. Here goes, though.

My name is Fluffy, by the way. Or you can call me Andi, if you want.

To put it simply: I've had an urge to write a RP with someone who enjoys the Overwatch video game as much as I do. (Or enjoys it at least a little bit, it's whatever, yo.) I'm not picky about where in the timeline we play out our events and missions. I in general have no concrete plots in mind (but I can come up with some) because it sounds best to build that along with the other writer. I'll be open to pretty much anything in terms of sides, like if we want to be some sort of independent faction, or part of Overwatch or even Talon. I just wanna play something. <3

I can do male or female characters, really doesn't matter what direction I go with that. I have many ideas in mind, such as a Junker lady, a super soldier, and a medic. Having romance isn't a must, but it is fun to add if you're cool with it. Also, I prefer to write with adults who have red stars like myself. I didn't know whether to put this here or in the 18+ section, since putting it in the latter means I want sex in the RP, which isn't quite the priority, so...*awkward smile* Anyway, the point is: I'm way too paranoid to write with teenagers, sorry about that. :[ (That, and my writing can be graphic in terms of violence and such, so I worry about scaring people.)

Yeah, so, that's about it. I apologize for my lack of fancy lists and rules and whatnot. Hah...

Last edited: