1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mountain Time: 10:30PM to 4:00AM currently is my norm.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, and more.
You all know the stories and legends of those retired heros.

Genji.
McCree.
Pharah.
Reaper.
Soldier 76.
Tracer.
Bastion.
Hanzo.
Junkrat.
Mei.
Torbjorn.
Widowmaker.
D'Va.
Reinhart.
Roadhog.
Winston.
Zarya.
Lucio.
Mercy.
Symmetra.
Zenyatta.
*Sombra.*
*Doomfist.*

How all of these heros, Human or Omnic, Saved the world. Then were shut down due to rumor. thanks to Winston's Actions, and Recalling the members, The team Exists today. Ready to train the next generation. The Generation, that YOU WILL FORGE. Regardless of where you reside, you'd all come to find that an all too familiar Logo would find itself under your attention, always on correspondence to you. Overwatch wants YOU. Nay,

YOU. ARE. OVERWATCH.
0RIw2RB.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is pretty self explanatory. Anyone Interested?​

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirilla
as far as I can tell yup. and Hi dun.

Pops in* Sorry I've been away. Work started going and thrn I had to spend some time preparing for company, Cleaning, and such. I shall be trying to get everything going soon. and soon means soon. hopefully a max of a day or two since theres so much interest in this so far. XD It kinda caught me off guard as I haven't had an Int Chk blow up with interest so fast I think ever. xD All you lovely lovely people thanks for bearing with me.

Pops in* Sorry I've been away. Work started going and thrn I had to spend some time preparing for company, Cleaning, and such. I shall be trying to get everything going soon. and soon means soon. hopefully a max of a day or two since theres so much interest in this so far. XD It kinda caught me off guard as I haven't had an Int Chk blow up with interest so fast I think ever. xD All you lovely lovely people thanks for bearing with me.
Not just a Int Chk anymore. we kinda made a OOC without you. sowwie.

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
XD Alright then. Thats fine. xD after all its a team and not a monarchy. :p

got an overwatch hat too.

wait, Thats TF2's Schtick. Dammit! xD

so in my idiocy I van't find the link to the Ooc you created. Internet was finally restored so using mobile is probably a thing of the past. ^w^ but I should pop by and say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.