1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mountain Time: 10:30PM to 4:00AM currently is my norm.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, and more.
You all know the stories and legends of those retired heros.

Genji.
McCree.
Pharah.
Reaper.
Soldier 76.
Tracer.
Bastion.
Hanzo.
Junkrat.
Mei.
Torbjorn.
Widowmaker.
D'Va.
Reinhart.
Roadhog.
Winston.
Zarya.
Lucio.
Mercy.
Symmetra.
Zenyatta.
*Sombra.*
*Doomfist.*

How all of these heros, Human or Omnic, Saved the world. Then were shut down due to rumor. thanks to Winston's Actions, and Recalling the members, The team Exists today. Ready to train the next generation. The Generation, that YOU WILL FORGE. Regardless of where you reside, you'd all come to find that an all too familiar Logo would find itself under your attention, always on correspondence to you. Overwatch wants YOU. Nay,

YOU. ARE. OVERWATCH.
0RIw2RB.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is pretty self explanatory. Anyone Interested?​

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirilla
if you want to get CS's made, you should make an OOC thread where we can put them
Understood, And I probably will have that done before I go to bed or tomorrow, Since we've got a decent amount of interest.

Since there's no CS format yet, QUESTIONS

How are we doing powers? will it be like overwatch's game with a primary weapon (maybe a secondary, sic mercy/torbjorn) a main ability, and a secondary ability and a ult? or will it be more freeform with a series of skills that blend in to a set of abilites?

What sort of level are we looking at for character sheets? (IE how complex and big?)

What power-level are we looking at for characters, are they satan/mei level or Zarya before people learnt how to play her?

What sort of posting level are we expecting? 1 line a post? a paragraph a post? a novel a post?

What post rate do you want? Post per day? per week? per hour?!

Is this a socially driven roleplay (character interaction and growth) or a plot/objective driven roleplay (You need to stop them from getting doomfists gauntlet ect)
I would say post as you are comfortable. one liners are hard to go off of, so I'd suggest a few lines minimum, But I'm not harsh in that regard. As for how it works, What would YOU find more enjoyable? I could see either narrative or social working, Though currently I'm leaning towards social since I'm not the best at storyline generation.

as for Structure of CS, I'd say closest to the game (main, Seccondary weapons and fire, ult, passive, etc.) but should we choose narration more flexibility can be implemented.

I'd say one post a week minimum but more frequency is always good too. I usually can get at least one or two a day, more on days I have no work or school.

I call Jantr and Osprey, the osmid team of AWESOME.

jantr.png

Name: Jantr (yôn(t)ər)
Role: Defense

Weapon:
Primary Fire: Railgun
Jantr charges for a short while, and then releases a projectile. This projectile moves quickly toward the Mark closest to the reticle, piercing through enemies and walls until it finds its target.
If there is no Mark within range, the projectile will stop upon the first enemy or wall hit.
This shot pierces shields and armor for any Marked target.

Secondary Fire: Marker
Jantr places a Mark on the surface under the reticle. This Mark will adhere to the surface, and lasts until either the target dies (if the Mark has landed on an enemy or ally), or until Jantr places a Mark elsewhere. Jantr can see the Mark glowing brightly unless it is hidden behind a wall.
When one is Marked, one hears a sound ("Targeting") to inform him/her to seek cover.

Melee Attack:
Jantr kicks forward, dealing a slight amount of damage, and activates a taser in her foot. This stuns the enemy momentarily, interrupting any action the target is currently doing.

Shift Ability: Vault
Jantr leaps toward the cursor. If Jantr collides with something during this leap, she will perform a backflip off of the target, gaining extra height but moving back toward her initial position.
If Jantr collided with an enemy, she uses both of her feet tasers to stun the enemy for twice as long as her melee attack.

Ability: Osprey!
Jantr mentally takes control of Osprey, a recon drone, and can move Osprey while her own body remains still. Osprey has 6 degrees of freedom, granting it access to almost any area on the map. The ability Jantr! becomes available in this mode.

Ability: Jantr!
Only available during Osprey! Jantr returns to controlling her own body. As she gives up control of Osprey, Osprey releases a flash, Blinding any enemy that is looking at her. Osprey remains in this area, providing vision of any Marks within Line of Sight, until Jantr repositions her, or Osprey takes enough damage to be destroyed.

Ultimate Ability: Mark 'Em!
For a short time, Osprey Marks the Head hitbox of any enemy who walks within Line of Sight of her.

Playstyle:
Jantr normally begins the game with Osprey!, acting as a recon unit until she finds a good vantage point, before using Jantr! to begin hunting down targets.
Jantr is powerful when she can position herself and visible Marks well. Often, you will find Jantr carefully guarding wide-open spaces, looking for enemies to leave cover far enough behind that they will not be able to enter it again after she Marks, and before she releases a powerful sure-hit shot with Railgun.
Jantr becomes a more versatile Defender when utilizing Osprey well. Osprey can provide her vision of Marks outside of Jantr's Line of Sight, which Jantr can still hit with Railgun's piercing capabilities. Even the best spot of cover isn't safe from a Jantr who has Osprey in a good position.
Some decide to play Jantr more offensively, looking for targets to hunt down with a well-placed Vault. The stun from a successful Vault will leave a target in a stun long enough to Mark their head and begin charging her Railgun, which is swiftly followed by sure death.

Counters/Counterplay:
Jantr relies heavily on long windows of open space, or on Osprey's vision. Avoid stepping too far away from cover when you suspect that Jantr is around, and always be on the lookout for Osprey: though Osprey has high health, killing her will force Jantr to reposition her.
Well-timed invulnerability, or abilities that reposition you quickly, can be used to dodge the damage from Railgun. Though the projectile is fast and tracks Marks, it seeks softly, rather than with a hard lock, so long teleports, like Tracer's Rewind, can get you out of trouble when you hear "Targeting"
Knowing where Osprey is can be used to trick a Jantr into crippling herself. Bait out Mark 'Em! to severely reduce Jantr's multi-target capabilities. The flash from Jantr! can be used to track down Osprey.
Jantr is completely vulnerable during Osprey! Killing Osprey and convincing Jantr that she is safe enough to use Osprey! is a good way to take her out without a fight.

Background Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater

Tickle me interested

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
We going to get a OOC yet? Or should I just start drawing up ideas?

Reactions: Cirilla
Hiya lovelies I'm Cirilla I'm helping run the Overwatch rp XD

I will have a character sheet template up tonight and will go through all your questions with FireDrake150 asap. Anything you need to know pm me if you like or post it here.

Should be very soon, I'm waiting on FireDrake150 to reply to me on a couple things.
Very soon? is that Soon in valve time, SoonTM​ from blizzard? is that soon, next 2 hours? soon, maybe this week?

Well it's because FireDrake150 hasn't been online for days >.<
Then may I make a suggestion? Take everything we've gotten so far, apologize profusely to him, and set up the OOC just to make sure everything is in order. that way players can get a character sheet up, get the hype train rolling again and we MIGHT get some more players. and if he comes back soon enough he could do a IC.

Reactions: Razilin
Then may I make a suggestion? Take everything we've gotten so far, apologize profusely to him, and set up the OOC just to make sure everything is in order. that way players can get a character sheet up, get the hype train rolling again and we MIGHT get some more players. and if he comes back soon enough he could do a IC.
Do not worry there is an ooc by me incoming XP

Reactions: Razilin
Is there a limit to people who can join this. This sounds really awesome

Room for one more?

Status
Not open for further replies.