Overture - Open to New Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez I haven't even been getting notifications for this RP! I just got this one today. I will post immediately.

Oh
I didn't get any notifs either
TO THE IC!

((I'm just kidding))

EDIT:
And am I accepted?

You have not been accepted.

What do I need to add/edit/remove?

Didn't realize that there were so many people still interested. So to put it in broader terms.

WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING BECAUSE THIS IS A VERY LARGE PLOTLINE!

I CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH! (Then all of the sudden some guy comes in and says... "You still accepting?)

He totally called it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AAB
we still need a comic relief character.... :P

We have two alcoholics. Isn't that all the comic relief we need?

alcoholics =/= comic relief

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you are, thats great. Seeing that most of the RPs im in are in a dry spell, thinking about joining another one. I think I can do a semi-comic relief, I already have a character in mind

Post whenever you are finished. Read over the lore in the group, and talk to the players if you want any connections.

I am still around, just need the right timing to get back.
Because right now there is no valid reason for Karren to do anything or to go anywhere.

creating more NPC encounter would make her seem a bit odd in my opinion. And not enough time has theoretically passed within the RP to justifiy finishing her walk

Just so you guys know.

WILLIE HAGRIS "Old Man Willie"
traveler_by_theincredibleandy.jpg
[Managed to make another CS during my spare time, here it is. I tried to be descriptive as I could, but theres also some elements I want to reveal IC, if I'm accepted of course.]

HOW WERE YOU PICKED OUT FOR THE GROUP?: He has the uncanny ability to find vast amounts of mostly useless but mildly convenient objects, though at times he can find rather useful items that prove to have some value. Despite that, he had persuaded and talked the rest of his way into being chosen as part of the group. His motives are rather obvious to those that know of him.

APPEARANCE: He's usually seen carrying a rather abundant amount of satchels and pouches, all of them bulging and clinking with all sorts of strange objects. A warming smile is laid on his face almost always.

PERSONALITY: Though old, he comes as a tide of enthusiasm. Anyone who he has spoke to has often been called friend and valued customer, which is most applicable due to the fact that he tries to sell everyone he knows some of the wares he collects during his ventures. He seems oblivious to certain situations and tries to perceive them as opportunities to sell some of his wares. He never tries to cheat others, whatever item that he carries, he makes sure each and every one of them is in the highest quality it can be, while he himself refuses to use or do anything that may diminish its quality even at his own detriment. Some say he has an excellent singing voice, paired with the fact that he can play a wide variety of instruments can make quite a song.

SKILLS:

-Persuasion: A trader's tongue he has picked up and sharpened over the years helped him sway and influence others into buying his wares or getting out of a tricky situation, which he tends to find himself

-Scavenging: A self explanatory skill he has picked up which allows him to collect all sorts of items and accouterments quickly and efficiently. Even during situations that require a hasty escape, he finds the time to replenish his ever-growing stock of baubles and items

-Integrity: (It's not necessarily a skill, but a practice that is delicately held on to). Whatever item that he may carry, from a dirty linen doll, to a forgotten treasure, he preserves and protects them at any cost

BACK STORY: There's little to be said about this traveling merchant besides rumors of a dark, melancholy past. But from what most people can gather he was a Gehennian street vendor when whispers of war and rivalry grew. During this time, he had managed to find an old shipment of Ironsworth goods that were abandoned when many of the company had been driven out and replaced by the Bronzefolk. He felt that it was his responsibility to distribute them to the public, and there he set up a stand, giving them away for nearly free. Rumors began spreading, and the company quickly caught on to this man who had been selling a competitors wares for prices that were abysmal. Informants were set out to find him, and by the time they reached his small stand they had found it empty, and the man was nowhere to be seen. Old Man Willie had fled to Arendanna after distributing an entire shipment of goods in less than a week while narrowly escaping. Today, he follows wherever the road takes him while selling goods at modest prices, and whatever gold he collects would be given to charity.

RELATIONSHIPS: Everyone is a valued customer and a friend to Old Man Willie, but besides that, none.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was just called back into the room.

I think I missed something then o.o" *goes check*

edit: Nope cant find et, can you please quote it :<

@Tanstin you are accepted, pictures are usually preferred, but its up to you. If you manage to post to night Ultima and I will finally get the ball rolling.

I can make a post tonight, and I'll add a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.