But does he know about second breakfast?
- Invitation Status
- Look for groups, Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Primarily Prefer Male
- I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
Vanderark was truly a wondrous city. Lush green and well-mannered people congested its streets. It was well-protected by terrain and some of the finest guardsmen. Major crime had no place here. Taxes were low and businesses thrived. A melting pot of Elves, Dwarfs, Humans, and Orcs that somehow never seemed to boil over to horribly.
William Boussard lived here all of his 20 years. Even as a peasant, his life was good. Hard work, friends, and family helped him through the day. As a Jr. cleric of Shelyn, he had many responsibilities. His weapons training had taken a lot out him, that day. Will needed a drink, before his vocal training started. Finding a well, the lips sipped on sustenance.