3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
Overlord (Anime)
====
overlord_by_asakurashinji-d94w9cx.jpg

In the year 2126, a Dive Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game or DMMORPG called Yggdrasil was released. It stands out among all other DMMORPG's due to its unusually high ability for the player to interact with the game. After an intense 12-year run the game servers are about to be shut down. Within the game exists a guild, The De Ordine Imperii (or Empire of Order to those outside of the group), once consisting of numerous members and credited as one of the longest lasting guilds in the game. Now only a of the members remain, the others have left the game, or unable to return for the game's ending for one reason or another. Of those members only a handful remain in time to say goodbye to the game that they have devoted so much time to. In order to celebrate their long lasting friendship, and their openness to other players they have hosted an open guild party for the remaining players who wish to participate in the final hours of the guild. Their guild hall known as Grand Arce Bellum. A grand white marble palace that few have conquered. Boasting renown warriors and talented clerics the guild was not renown as a 10 ten guild but a long lasting one as it had started almost shortly after the guild system was first introduced officially.

When the shut-down time arrives however, it would appear that the people have not logged out...Instead it appears as if Yggdrasil has been recreated as its own reality along with its various NPCs having been brought to life while the group at the party have been trapped in the form of their game avatars, leaving him unable to use the normal player functions, such as General Message, or even to log out. With no other option, the new Empire of Order prepares to find out what has happened...and if they can return to their new world. The world has become much more interesting than it use to be...

===

For more information on the setting see here:
YGGDRASIL

Job Classes

===

Rules:

1. All basic roleplay rules apply modding, meta gaming, and even god modding in this setting are restricted.

2. For whatever reason I reserve the right to not allow something into this roleplay. For better or worse I may reject something outright as right of gm.

3. I will be limiting the people who can be max level off the bat. Why? Because while Overlord is all about a power scale discrepancy between Momonga, and others that sort of thing is ill fit for a roleplay. If everyone is overpowered then how do I, as GM, stimulate an adventure where we can't just walk into a kingdom and destroy everything they have with our pinky fingers. You may be a high level but at a point I will be asking people to lower themselves down in order to make am more diverse cast.

4. World level items, and such are restricted on a case by case basis. You may ask to have one prior to the rp but I will apply rule 2 as I see fit.

5. Players who are missing for a week without notification will have their player characters killed. I will not tolerate a dead halt in the roleplay.

6. While I will be gm I will be expecting players to make up their own adventures as well. If you don't wish to go with the main group you may make a side story elsewhere. However if it is to have a long lasting connection to an overall plot please include myself in planning it.

7. While traditionally a humanoid guild Empire of Order will be allowing non humans into the guild hall before then. The NPCs won't respect non humans but they won't attack you on sight as per orders of the other 'high beings' in short you may be undead, or a lizardman if you so desire.