OVERKILL: FIRST STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
True enough but . . . BOMBS if ya know what I mean hehehhHAHAHAH

"If you're nice, maybe I'll let you use my rocket launcher for a bit."

I can pick out the characters used for the unarmored appearances so far on two people.
I mean, come on, Vaas from FarCry 3, and Jake Mueller from Resident Evil 6? You sweethearts need to try harder to find good pictures!

RE5 and TF2. I think the newest addition is L4D2. That, or Dead Island. Some kind of zombie game, anyway. Dunno yours.

Close, wrong, and wrong, unless yours is supposed to be the Soldier or something. Also, mine's not associated with common media as far as I can tell.
Highlighting text is a great way to learn secrets.

Hurry up, somebody, and make a suitable character I can ship with Scarlet! So far Magnus is the closest I can get, and no offense, Majem, but I kind of don't want that.

I completely understand, he wasn't made for love.

Also, please someone punch me in the nuts for saying RE5. I KNOW IT'S FROM RE6 AND IT'S WESKER'S SON GODDAMNIT! WHY DID I SAY RE5?!

Also, also. The soldier?? Nooooo...
Rl0O0Ou.png

vgD6wIZ.png

axPDB9z.png

Sorry :p Here ya go: http://lintufriikki.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Dress-up-game-Soldier-190640487

Edit: Whoo! I'm favoured over even our Captain as shipping material!
Also, huh, Far Cry 3? Strange. Why does he look so familiar? I've never played that game.

More Edits: Nadrojo, I don't know why you picked Medic. I keep seeing your character as a sniper..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yeah, I thought so when you mentioned TF2.

He does appear more of the engineer type, or more of support.

(Hope I'm doing this right, hope that this is an open thread, and that the images come out okay. If not for any of these, please tell me, I'm new to this)

Name:
Jack "Hunter" Greene

Appearance:

(Armored) (Unarmored)
helldiver_hawk-jpg.24203
7783481-jpg.24202

Jack has red eyes from when the Project researchers put him through a successful surgery that gave him infrared vision (granting him the ability to track prey/enemies, see at night, and see through smoke and other obstructions). While he has already begun to develop tanner skin, he is fairly pale from being kept underground beneath artificial light or none at all. He commonly wears a black shirt and white tie, with green pants, but will change clothes when the situation demands it. In armor, he remains rather slim compared to other Juggernauts, but is quite strong, capable of lifting 10 tons maximum. One arm is painted (purely cosmetic) to take the appearance of a hawk wing with a skull in the center, otherwise left brown, with a camo covering on the back for reconnaissance or plain stealth. The angular helmet is designed to allow for greater vision, and grants greater spectrums of vision, such as thermal and ultraviolet.

Class: Assault.

Skills: Guerilla warfare, recon, martial arts, axe and knife fighting, domestication.

Weapon preference: Modified and modernized Thompson submachine gun, stripped down, given a longer barrel, drum magazine, and incendiary rounds. Paired with this is his fiberglass-enforced titanium axe, or a kukri knife, depending on the situation.

Personality: Cynical, sadistic, mildly insane, but has a softer, kinder side shown only towards those he considers his loved ones or close friends.

Biography: Raised and developed in a tank miles underground, had his eyes screwed with, and practically tortured with endless exams and personal losses, Jack Greene has never been and never will be a very happy individual. His only loves are his motorcycle and pet wolf Lupa (whom he had domesticated as an abandoned pup during a training mission set up outside of his underground prison), who acts as his cheerleader, companion, attack dog, and ammo supplier on the battlefield. He has developed a hatred of authority, associating anyone of power as one of the researchers who had turned him into the masterful killer he is today, and has long lost his ability to be kind to others. But he has become one of the greatest strategists in the world, developing and deploying cruel strategies that have crushed (often literally) Genocide forces for years now. Not to mention his personal skills with his custom Tommy gun, axe, and knife. Due to these skills, he has distanced himself from other Juggernauts, and works best alone, except for Lupa. But despite his deadly abilities, his mind has slowly begun to deteriorate into insanity. It has been noted that several more allied soldiers than necessary die in battles he is involved in, often from his own hand, and that he has broken out singing with a smile while killing. Despite this, he has denied medical treatment or exams. His preceding reputation often acts as a moral booster for his squad or larger groups of troops, and a growing dread for Genocide and their allies.

I got accepted last time, but Lord Roku (or Captain Robinson if that's correct) said to re-post it here.

We still need a Sniper

Since First Aid is a basic skill, I suppose it would be allowable for non-Medics. Just leave Chirurgery to the Medics, though, else you'll've messed up.

So, who do we have so far? (And that was a little cryptic. Am I in or out, and when do I start?)

Sniper: Baxter|oddsox (unapproved)

Assault: Daniel|Lord Roku
Jack|Mr. V (technically approved)

Medic: Scarlet|VerbalAbuse

Support: Magnus|Majem

Engineer: Carlos|Nadrojo (technically approved)

Is Baxter unapproved because we're waiting for a better option? And what's up with the "technically approved"?

Status
Not open for further replies.