Overdue Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know. I tried to find out but the case files are sealed, no one really knows if Jax is alive, same with you." Jake answered honestly. He knew if he tried to get the files again he wouldn't get off with a suspension this time, the task force was practically untouchable for normal cops like Jake. Who knew how they chose their members, but apparently hadn't passed that test.

"God I just hope she didn't turn out like me." Rocky muttered "I learned that not all bites infect you with werewolfism, it's actually kinda of rare. I just want her to be normal." she sighed and buried her face in her hands. Today had just been a total shock to Rocky's system.

"I know that feeling," Jake smiled wryly, he had felt that for a short time regarding his younger sibling but Xan had set the record straight pretty fast. "But it's better to hope that she is alive and well no matter if she's normal or not." It were moments he had wondered what normal really were, and now with the revelation that werewolves existed that messed up his sense of normalcy even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.