T

Temet Nosce

Original poster
Someday I'll wish upon a star

Wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Where trouble melts like lemon drops

High above the chimney tops

That's where you'll find me

RIP Adam. You left us too soon. We were gonna graduate together.

I can't blame you for what you did. I just wish you left some kind of clue why so we could at least understand if nothing else.

But I guess you just had enough. Thanks for all of the talks we shared, and I'm sorry for the ones we didn't.

I wish you were with us this morning. Our class actually bonded together for once. Everyone misses you dude. Maybe they'll forget tomorrow, but you stopped an entire town for a day.

Shit man, I just regret not telling you that we weren't as different as you thought.

That's sad, I wish people didn't think suicide is necessary. Claims so many good people, just because they think life gave up on them, and they're useless. Very sad, sorry about the loss

You have my sympathies.

• Thank You
Reactions: Temet Nosce
It's hearing stories like this that make me so thankful I was there to talk my friend down when he was on the verge of suicide. Though it saddens me to hear about those who aren't so lucky. You have my condolences, mate.

• Thank You
Reactions: Temet Nosce
I'm very Sorry for the loss...I had a good friend of mine resort to taking her own life too. And another class mate I graduated with. It is tragic. And there is a lot of regrets, I have them too, most of all with my close friend, but no amounts of regrets can change what we did or didn't do. Now I just try not to make the same mistakes with my friends now, don't want to feEl that regret again. But hope everything turns out okay for you and those who lost him. Hang in there.

I'm so sorry for your loss Cowboy. Death is hard, but made even harder when someone claims that life themselves. I know where you are coming from, a while back I lost a good friend of mine to it. He left behind a loving wife and three kids. I was more or less closer to his wife so I really mourned for her loss, I didn't know him that well. But I do remember his smile and how happy he seemed to be, that's what I remembered of him. He had been this funny guy that could get an entire room splitting a side. I had to watch, and still am, his wife grieve. It's a sour taste of bitterness, hurt and anger when suicide creeps into our lives, but you know the one thing that I learned out of the loss?

I did the best thing that I could for them by just being there to talk. You shared with this friend many talks and I bet were the best friend you could have been, but you can't help a problem you don't know about. Understanding the person's decision is harder than chewing on rocks, and you'll only sink yourself if you try to think of the 'what ifs'.

But you need to remember that you didn't do anything wrong. You did the best you could and that's all we can do. I know it is hard, and I wish I could say more to console you. If you need to talk, my inbox is always open to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.