Over Done RP's that I want! ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greed

Original poster
Ok so uhm now that I have your attention I would like to say Hello and welcome to my Lair of Insanity. Bwa hahahaha! No but really I'm looking for a couple people to fill my needs for a couple RP's!

Cruel Fate: My name Is Daniel, but Everyone calls me Dany. I was never considered "The Gay Kid" growing up. Even though I was. I was just like everyone else and most people accepted it . . . most. But I was open about it. I even had a best friend. Me and Him had been together from the very beginning Sense kindergarten, and Without realizing it, I came to have a crush on him. But now only half a year from graduation . . . I've been given six month's to live if I'm lucky. Well. So I'm going to tell him, and hopefully he won't abandon me.

Guardian Angel: My whole life I was the outcast. I was that kid no one liked. I was the gay kid. But it didn't even matter that I was gay, it just didn't help. And unlike most of the kids here I didn't have a good family to go home to. I had a drunken father who I had to take care of less I get beaten. There I was on the virge of giving up, tired of holding everything together, and there you were. Helping to keep everything up. You stopped some kids from jumping me after school and from there, things got a whole lot easier, and I might have fallen for someone.

Guardian Angel sounds nice

Status
Not open for further replies.