Ovan High School

Gavin overheard the argument between the teacher and the student as he was heading towards his seat.
"You're saying it's signed her parents. Parents of a girl whom this boy doesn't know."
He said just loudly enough for the teacher to hear. "And it doesn't seem odd to you at all? I suppose the teachers would be the ones to just blindly follow orders.
Great life lesson."

Gavin had made the point he had to, if that wasn't enough, he supposed there wasn't much else he could do.
But playing off emotions tends to be one of my specialties, and this teacher is quite predictable..
He flashed the teacher one of his famous smiles. "But you know, I'm new why listen to me?"

He was enjoying this no matter what, if the teacher listened to him, he won, if he didn't, it was enjoyable nonetheless.

He made his way back to his desk and took a seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
((No, he said it's unlikely for Zack to know Callie's parents when he doesn't even know Callie really, which is strongly insinuated by Callie not calling him by name and talking about last period as if it was the first time they had met))

brunette_hair_color_tips_01_pg_full.png
Callie was surprised as another boy in the classroom spoke up, calling out the teacher for listening blindly to Zack. She looked over at him, flashing him a sexy smile and a quick wink since her head was turned away from the teacher to look at him, and then she returned her attention to the teacher.

"I knew he must have faked the military seal on the letter," she said brightly. "My parents have absolutely nothing to do with the military or government or anything like that, so you saying that something stamped military is signed by my parents is impossible." She wrinkled up her nose a bit as she shot a glare in the direction of the door, knowing that the loser must be out there waiting for her. "As if I needed another reason to go out there. He'll probably try to kill me again or something. Can we just get on with class?"

"it was not blindly taken, and i cant reveal more due to the fact its against the law to say" the second period teacher said with a serious tone. "if you wish to hear any explanation you have to get from zack he knows all the info you need to know. Now go callie!!"

still waiting outside zack was starting to get irritated with his wait. 'dam i knew she be stubborn but this is ridiculous, i know her parents must had some reason for secretly hiring my military for security. but i think they would've at least notified their daughter she was going to have a guard...... im not liking the sound of this at all....' he thinks to himself 'that or my impatient's is kicking in, well ether way she better be out here soon or i'ma have to invoke a emergency e-vac of supicion of life in danger, and forcefully remove her from the class to take' which is last thing he wants to do for it requires activating a temporary maximum security lock down (basicly a magical jail that only he or his superiors to remove) of the that class room and on the hallway.

Callie rolled her eyes as the teacher shouted - really? What did he think that would accomplish. She was done playing sweet and innocent. She was done arguing. She folded her arms crossly over her ample chest and looked the teacher straight in the eyes, a faint glow coming to her red eyes.

"I'll only go out there on my own conditions," she said. "I expect him to stay three metres away from me. I will have a protective force field of my own creation around myself the whole time. And he has to keep his stupid hands on top of his stupid head. Go out and tell him that and if he's okay with it, I'll go. If not, we're going to begin today's lesson. I have last night's homework, if you even care, since you seem to think that immature fire-setting brat is more important than school." There was an icy edge to her voice that might make someone uneasy. She hated to speak this way around her classmates and scare the poor little weaklings, but the teacher was making her very, very angry in that moment.

the teacher walks outside to deliver the message to zack "fine as long as she gets out here" Puts hands behinds his head and leans on the wall opposite of the door. 'damn she's stubborn, and still believes i set her chair on fire apparently, though there was no evidence that i actually did it.' he thinks annoyed. the teacher goes back in and tells callie he has agreed.

Steffan Henry walked through the hallways, almost silent, the hard sole of his sneakers idly clicking against the tiled floor of the school at regular intervals. Ascending was the male's full form. He was an older student, likely in his high teens, just before he would of graduated an actual school. He was aware he was late, but honestly, he could care less, what are they going to do, call his dead parents up for an idle chat at the local morgue.

He stood at a little over six feet & five inches, making him at a significant height, but in no way a grotesque person as some would be. His build was leaning into the muscular tone, but still had the lean appearance to it, likely from his height, and he was obviously well toned, he was a person who likely spent his free time straining himself. Steffan's skin tone was that of slightly lighter than one of the Latino persuasion would follow, but also, redder than that of a white person, he was likely a Native of some sort, used to going outside.

Once a closer look was taken, from a distance of a few meters away, his face could be seen. The most notable feature was likely his eyes, cold, dead even, his irises made of a chrome, silver color, reflecting the light as if it were more synthetic than metal, and his pupils were small in the light, rather than the enlarged star that they would transform into at night or when his eyes were closed all too long. His cheekbones were set high, pronounced quite well and complimenting his muscular jaw. His chin would then angle to a close, giving him a wide, heroic style of jaw. His brow was downwardly inclined, giving him a scowl, though, not one of anger but of general irritation. Finally was his hair, cut short and raised at the front, it's black tone suiting the style.

Steffan stepped down towards his second period class, aware that class is close to ending but not much caring. As he nears he notices who would be called Zack, standing outside with the teacher and looking annoyed. He waits until the teacher walks inside and smiles at Zack, his brilliantly white, perfect teeth flashing in a uniform smirk. "Stay out of trouble now." he would taunt and move inside before the boy could respond. He didn't like people who tried to explain themselves, plus, a fight wouldn't be good. He'd probably end up transforming, something none of these small, insignificant weaklings could bear to see in it's horrors. The sheer aura that leaked out of him enough to suppress the life of the plants around him in, "That" state. No, he would rather bide his time and finish this miserable excuse for a life before he went into, "That" style of living.

The teacher would of course, question his so called tenacity for being late and he'd shoot her a glare, knowing full well that if he wanted to he could become top of the class, but rather, he wanted to stay silent, and not live up to the expectations people set upon those who were labeled as intelligent, he'd also rather not express his power, knowing that expectations set under the precedence of being of a supreme power were all too high for him to want to live up to. He'd have no problem doing so, but, the annoyance would be just too great for him to enjoy, no, he'd stay as a mid-rank 10% until he graduated, too insignificant to get a scholarship without request, but not so unintelligent that people would have an eye on him, and definitely not on the edge of the 10%, where everyone was urging you on to make it into that secluded group.

"I don't know why I was late, why were you early?" He would shoot back upon falling heavily into his chair, his weight of two-hundred and ten pounds suddenly collapsing with the standard acceleration of gravity (-9.8 m/s squared for those who don't know. ) being a bit burdensome on the chair's legs, though, not enough for it to buckle or collapse. "Did you miss me or something?" He questioned as he whipped out a handy pencil, beginning to quickly fill out the paper, though, he was in no rush to finish and he chuckled at the teachers threat for the principal if he was late again, "Call her, I'd like a chat." he taunts, knowing the teacher wouldn't, and his knowledge struck true as the teacher sighed and resigned back to her more important duty to society. Grading the papers of imbecilic morons that filled the room. Like the male outside most likely.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: PrincessLala95
As the teacher threw what seemed to be a tantrum, yelling and the like Gavin thought to himself.
Yes, because pointless yelling always seemed to persuade people to do what you want.. Idiot.
Though he didn't really like losing, it only really occurs when there are those who don't listen
to logic and reason. The girl flashed him a smile and wink. She's attractive, does she think I did
it to gain her favor? I hope not, arguing for the sake of arguing is a good enough reason for me.
And my only real reason in this case..

Nonetheless, Gavin returned the girl's smile. I suppose it seems rude if I don't. He thought as he
reclined in his chair. If it were a legitimate debate, he'd surely have won, honestly, the girl would have
as well. That teacher was about as dense as you can get. I really hope this isn't a magic theory class..
That's the only class I actually look forward to taking, If someone so nonsensical was teaching it, it'd
be such a disappointment.

• Love
Aki tended to stay away from most people, so she didn't know much of what was going on. As they got a pass to the restrooms, Kiba lead the way through the doorway, holding Aki's hand softly. They made their way past the others, Kiba glaring halfheartedly at the others.

Once at the restrooms they went to do their separate business. Aki finished up, and stared in the mirror, her golden eyes unblinking. finally closing her eyes, letting out a sigh, then walking out to meet Kiba. "Ki, I feel like people are watching me more and more lately. What should I do?" Aki asked, looking into his eyes.

"Trust me, it's okay. Nothing will happen to you while I'm here--" Kiba was cut off, Aki now looking more serious. "Others can sense the human blood, coursing through my veins. They give me awkward looks all the time." Aki said, with a more serious tone this time. "C'mon, let's head back to class. It'll be fine. Remember, they have your mother to deal with as well as myself, if they so much as get a single thought in their heads." Kiba said, trying to calm her as they walked back to class.

Callie rolled her eyes, annoyed that the teacher was pushing this so much. Why was the teacher so intent on her going out there? She stood up from her chair, adjusting the lower hem of her shirt and glancing around just in time to catch the smile that the cute boy flashed her. She smiled back, and just as she was about to being conjuring up her forcefield, an extremely tall boy walked into the class and sassed the teacher briefly as he plopped his enormous figure into a chair. Callie raised an eyebrow, her red eyes sparkling as she looked curiously towards this unfamiliar face, but then turned her attention back to conjuring the magical forcefield. It surrounded her like a bubble, solid black with little shimmers of red all throughout. She then weakened it until it was just translucent enough to see her pale figure, clad in her black skinny jeans and tight-fitting tank top, recognizable to all those who knew her as Callie.

"If I don't come back," she hissed at the teacher as she passed his desk, "that's on you." She pushed open the door and stopped in the doorway, so that she wasn't actually out of the classroom but also wasn't in the hallway; the door couldn't be closed behind her. She could see Zack, standing at the other side of the hallway with his hands on top of his stupid head, and she narrowed her red eyes, glaring at him through the shimmering black and red of her bubble. "Talk, and then we go back into the classroom," she said in a low, irritated voice. "You piss me off and I will kill everyone you love."

activates a sound barrier ,that cant be entered or exited, behind callie and on the hallway so only callie and himself can hear the conversation. "i have been assigned you body guard for your parents hired the military i serve. dont believe me i'll show you the proper documents delivered to me right before the end of 1st period. now we can do this the easy way where you comply with ether being neutral and/or friendly with me and not trying to get away from me and you have your privacy, or the hard way where you will be under my constant watch with no privacy what so ever. and my higher ups don't care if you enjoy me guarding yo are not as long as i'm keeping you safe." he says calmly.

Steffan frowned deeply as he felt eyes upon him before regaining composure and furrowing his brow, looking up a the, what would be considered, beautiful female, his silver eyes gleaming, though, obviously disinterested as she conjured her force-field, like a small, protective bubble.

Instantly his mind was flooded with personal space comments and he shut these out, not one to be taken over with impulse, despite his incarnation of sin. Malice. His incarnation was a powerful one, and of course, he was likely the only one here to be an incarnation. There were only seven of them, and of those, he was confident he was the strongest active one, pride had not been seen in years, and rumors were that he died. Though, this was before his time.

He arrives back onto his original train of thought and his eyes focus on her slender form as it develops in view, obviously due to the effects of her own magic capabilities rather than the boy's. He was curious why she wanted to meet the irritable boy, of course, that was the precociousness of him developing, he never understood how old he was, 17, or 77, he could never tell due to his occasional bouts of wisdom with someone he finds intelligent. No one in the class conveyed that mindset to him however. Not yet anyway.

He catches word of what the girl is saying, his eyes now on his paper so he can hear her better and he smirks wryly, envisioning the presumptuous boy, for he'd have to be presumptuous on some level to receive that threat from what appeared to be a rather reserved being, being torn apart by the female's apparently capable hands. She was a spell-caster after all, perhaps even a very powerful one among this pitiful group.

Steffan looks up once more as his hearing of the conversation fades and he scowls, his eyes tinting with a chrome style of reflective red. He clicks his right hand nails quickly against the table, though, they look to be more claw than nail at the moment before the red and the scowl fade, along with the claw-like nails and he calms himself. His typical look of apathetic curiosity returning as he finishes his paper and leans back, resigning himself to relaxation, a nirvana of sorts, how contrary to his embodiment, contrary indeed.

Callie narrowed her eyes as she heard his words. Why the hell would her parents hire a military to watch her? They knew she was powerful enough and able to take care of herself, why would they want some stupid kid watching over her? She kept her arms folded over her chest, angry not just with this kid, but in general. She didn't believe for one second that her parents would have so little trust in her, or that they would be stupid enough to hire this brat to keep an eye on her - they did, after all, produce a child of Callie's magnitude, so obviously there was enough sense and strength in them to know better. She glared icily at Zack.

"If you want to play magic guardians then you do whatever the hell you want. You don't talk to me. You don't come near me. You don't try to hang out with me or act like you're my friend. You don't look at me, you don't even think about me. Got it? I'm just going to keep doing my thing, going to class like normal and doing my homework and everything, and if anything I do bothers you then tough luck, you can deal with it." She paused, glancing back into the classroom, still rather curious about the large male who had entered but unsure quite why. "Oh, and if I catch you anywhere near the girls' dorms I'll have you reported to the principal so fast it will make your head spin. That's one of the biggest school rules and I appreciate my privacy - blinds shut, door locked, the whole nine yards. Now, are we done here? You've wasted enough classtime, stupid."

A lean girl off to the side of the class perked up, short and wispy brown hair stopping above emerald eyes. Her jaw was softer and body far more androgynous than not. Had just witnessed the entire vacuous situation with lips pinched shut couldn't exactly help but bleat out an astonished, "What in the great sky just happened-- are we just aloud to hop out windows now? If so I'm pretty sure I've seen enough videos about lemmings to know where this is going." Her focus was not on the arguing or accusations spit balling around the room but that a dude just hopped out the window like it was his job.

"first you call me love now you call me stupid? ha! if wasn't blind i say you have a crush on me that your unwilling to admit. and to assume im weaker than you would be a big mistake. and i do have the proper permits to access all parts of the building anyways i need you to confirm your signature on this document saying you hired my military with your parents consent" uses 1 hand to pull out the document he mentioned and offers it to her to look at along with a blank paper and a pen "i need yo to sign the plank paper to confirm your signature."

((OOC: I don't seem to recall Callie ever calling him 'love'?))
Callie wrinkled up her nose in disgust at his words. How could he think she had a crush on him? Obviously it was the other way around - Callie had never had a crush on anyone. She wasn't sure why. She knew it wasn't normal, especially when she had been twelve and started getting into pop culture and celebrities - sure, there were people she found aesthetically pleasing, but she had never, ever found herself desiring or longing for a romantic or sexual relationship in any way. She had long since made her peace with it - she wasn't normal, and perhaps that was okay. Maybe part of being a demoness as powerful and brilliant and perfect as she was meant that she lost her ability to forge a relationship. It was a fair and even tradeoff and she had no problem with it.

"Just write some chicken scratch and call it me," she muttered. "I don't have any interest whatsoever in signing your thingamajig, so you do that and if anyone asks just say it was me. They won't care. I don't have a signature anyways, I just scribble so it kind of looks like my name. I don't know. I need a signature." She was quiet, thinking for a moment about how somebody as powerful and important as herself needed an elegant and flamboyant signature. She then shot him an icy glare, red eyes gently glowing. "Are we done here? Can we get back to class? You're wasting time. And like I just said, you will not be coming anywhere near my dorm or I will kill you and everyone you care about."

"well refusing then that case this elegant signature isn't yours. and i like to see try to kill me. hahahahaaahhaaaa. any ways some 1 has been forging signatures to my superiors. i'll notify them when i can." Burns the document and paper's "well time to continue the day as normal shall we? oh and i apologize about the chair." Lowers the barriers and walks into the class without another word taking his seat in the back of the class near a window.

((OOC: Off now to bed <3))
Callie lifted her right hand and flicked up her middle finger as he walked past. God, what an ignorant, arrogant little brat. Callie thought very highly of herself, but that was because she was actually capable of great things - killing this little weakling was far from a great thing, it would take very little effort on her part. She didn't lower her protective bubble, but made it invisible so that she would still be able to deflect anything that came at her - the bubble would include her chair, meaning that it would be safe from any stupid fire magic he tried to send her way. Buffoon.

She stormed into the class angrily and flumped down in her seat, folding one leg over the other and crossing her arms over her chest. She had a sour look on her face, her ruby lips curled downwards at the edges and her red eyes shining with rage. She wasn't normally the angry type, but she was really, really annoyed. She couldn't believe that this little brat seemed to think he could blackmail and play around with her. She never wanted to see him again. She was quiet, not really listening to the teacher as she began to think, contemplating ways that she could keep him away from her. There was always the possibility of switching rooms quietly, moving into another dorm and switching with someone else - after all, Zack had mentioned security clearance, which meant he probably thought he was allowed to go all Peeping Tom on her. He definitely wasn't allowed to do that. She could also get some enchanted gemstones that would block him from being able to sense or find her using magic, which meant that if she was able to lose him, he couldn't find her again until he physically saw her - she could easily ditch him after or between classes and not have to worry about him any more. What a pest.

Steffan had listened to the female by the window speak, but refused to respond, not wishing to break his peaceful state for such a minute problem. If someone wished to jump free from the window, it was his own business, though, surely the teacher was neglected her duties in complete, else-wise she'd of yelled after the student for doing something or would have made a call to the principal, which, by her dormant stature, he could assume neither had occurred. A tedious and rare occurrence indeed, with less prospect than loss. That he was sure of.

He peered towards the presumptuous male - That was his name to Steffan now, as he had not heard any other.- as he enters the room once more, and sound returns to his ears. He looks at the insignificant child momentarily before shifting onto his point of interest. The form of the female. He didn't comprehend why it was she interested him. She was beautiful, but that wasn't what appealed to him, nor was it her way of carrying herself in her strong, pompous mannerisms. No, it was something different, she was genuinely the most attractive person he'd ever met, but, he knew not why he was attracted, but, he was confident it was not on any romantic or sexual premise, as he had never felt feelings like those before, nor did he want to. They were distractions to be destructed, chemical bonds, infusing a human with another, though, now it seemed like demons fell privy to it as well, perhaps it was a disease.

He'd never know, but, it surely was fun to toy with and question in his mind before coming back into the world, taking the form of it back into his mind as the male walks towards his seat, though, he only heard this. He was watching the girl as she had a middle finger raised in prideful arrogance at the male before her sphere dimmed yet again, revealing her in new contrast to him, and once more, he was sure that it was not her beauty that entranced him. Perplexed with the matter, he finds his gaze set on her and her angry form, something that made her look intimidating, hard to look at, and perhaps even made people fearful of her wrath. However, he was wrath, he was rage, he was hatred, he was malice. Whatever this female was feeling was likely at the level of rage he felt when someone didn't quite hear what he said, or when someone accidentally brushes by him in the hall, he however, had a level of control that was almost unsettling given the situation he was consistently in.

He had little knowledge to what she actually was, to who she was, to what she would be to him in the future, and what she would be to her enemies. Pride was arguably the most intelligent of the seven manifestations, and of course, had skill to back it up. The opposite of malice. The rage filled beast, prone to go into rages. He was arguably the strongest in terms of combat, even when not in his transformed state. As he stared, he wondered if he'd get the chance to meet her, but brushed it off, unaware of their likely contact later, and unaware of her mischievous attitude that had begun to develop due to her eternal pride being damaged.

Fate was closing in very nicely now, the two youngest of the seven have met, but, there were the other five, who, for now, were more powerful in their combined state. Though, so pitifully aged that they'd have no chance alone. Besides, they didn't come out without provocation. They liked it in their cave.

• Love
after he sat down he quickly did is work in no time. then he proceed to his own thoughts thinking about the people that have interacted to him.

'Callie- stuck up and think she is all high and mighty: Weaknesses; pride, hotheaded, over confident
each them are lethal weaknesses on their own and but together making her raging drama queen and lose control of proper judgement should be easy
offensive capabilities are unknown while defensive is pretty basic. any average demon can break them

?????- bit of a smart ass and has a dark aura about him that smell's a bit 'off'.
side note: look into his files and see what info i can find on him. for if he is what i think he is. this place and the future events can get very interesting'

he thinks quietly to himself. then notices some boy randomly jumping from a widow and without thinking zack jumped out window next to him to save this fool out of instinct. using his wings to propel his dive to catch the falling boy, zack easily catches up and catches him. then quickly extends his wings and slowly flaps his wings to level out and gain altitude before flying right back into class and dropping the boy on the ground.

"what in the bloody hell did you do that for?! i know life can be hell and worse but that don't mean go jumping out buildings to plummet to your death. go to counseling, chill out talk to therapist or some 1 and everything will be fine. teacher call some 1 up here to escort this dude to counseling." the teacher lazily does so seeming extremely annoyed. the boy sat by the door till his escort came and took him off 10 minutes later before i decide to return to my seat.

Hien finally found the admin office. Hien opened the door, nervously walked in, as he was
afraid to be late. He took a look around, looking for someone to ask some help.
He hoped someone else could help direct him around.

Not only are you lost, but you don't even have your class schedule nor your dorm room.
Hien wondered what kind of punishment he would receive. A warning? Detention?
Rights taken away? Hien let his mind cloud.