Ovan High School

while waiting he decided to get out his mission letter that still had a military stamp on it and quickly walked over to callie to say a quick few words to make it clear what he had to say was more important than she thinks. he slightly kneels next to her desk whispers in her ear "i dont if you understood what i meant or not but a whatever is not reassuring you know the importance of what i have to say to you but so you know i mean business i'll show you where the orders came from" shows her the military stamp on he letter "just in case that stamp don't wring a bell its from the military. and important you treat this seriously and not brush it off" then walks back to the teachers desk to wait for class to start to talk to the teacher.

Gavin glanced at the boy from before and the girl with the red eyes whispering back and forth.
Are they together? God, this school is out there.. Gavin went up and asked the teacher to leave and use the restroom, after getting a yes he headed out. Alright, I'm going to need to start practicing the demon magic. I've been slacking since hearing I was coming here.

Gavin headed out into the hallway and closed his eyes, breathing slowly. Alright Gavin, just focus.

brunette_hair_color_tips_01_pg_full.png
Callie rolled her eyes at the guy as he came over to her desk. She kept her red eyes on her nails, trying to make it very clear that she was ignoring him. She'd prefer that people not get the wrong idea, seeing a demoness such as herself socializing with a worthless nobody. Then again, most of the school was made up of the latter, worthless nobodies who couldn't begin to imagine what true strength, power, and importance felt like, not like Callie did. She waited until he stood up and returned to the teacher's desk and then shot him an icy glare. He had better get the hint and stop pestering her. She didn't care who was sending him letters, military or government or otherwise, that was his business and she wanted no part in it no matter how hard he tried. She wouldn't let the teacher send her out with him - she was the best student, so surely the teacher would understand that she knew what she was saying when she said no. She fluffed up her hair, pausing a moment as she saw a new and very attractive student. While she wasn't interested in dating or relationships, she had no qualms with admiring attractive classmates. It was okay to look at the merchandise, but at the end of the day, the goods were cheap and useless to someone like Callie. She gave the slightest of smiles as she looked at the new boy, hoping he would glance over, even if just briefly enough to see her smiling. Males always seemed to fall all over Callie, especially once they realized she wasn't interested - they seemed to think they could change that, but Callie had yet to meet a guy that could. The boy stood up and left the room momentarily, however, so Callie shrugged and returned her attentions to her nails.

Lilith soon came upon a sign for the Library, it would be a point of interest not only to her but to give them a marker as to the map and where to move off from there.

Wandering up to the door she pressed her face close to the small glass window in the frame to glance into the library. It was spacious and had hundreds if not thousands of books. It would keep her more than occupied when out of class or any free time.

"Okay. So we're here."

Unrolling the map she pointed at thier location, before moving her finger along the map to point to a new location.

"All we need to do to get to the dorms is head off down there and to the left and the building will be over there."

It was a start, she was sure after a few days or weeks she would know this place like the back of her hand, it was just getting started that was the hardest part.
She was looking forward to settling in, getting her bags unpacked and in the places she liked them. She had never lived in a dorm before, she didn't have the first clue as to what it would be like with complete strangers. Obviously she would get to know them, but for now she knew no one. Well apart from Hien, who she had just met. It was all just a big adventure.

There was a quiet owl hoot in the distance, an almost mournful wail, and a rush of wind in the hallway behind Gavin.

"Fuck..." a low voice drawled somewhere behind him.

If he cared to look, Gavin would've come across the rather imposing figure of one Arghas Ri, yet another demon student. He stood a full 7 feet 2 inches, but his posture hunched as if he had a little trouble seeing from so high up. Which seemed plausible, given that his eyes shone a pure yellow uninterrupted by the dark of a pupil.

The new arrival seemed... worried? That seemed the closest human approximate of his current state. His eyebrows were raised, crinkling in the center with concentration, the feathers dusting his neck were rifled, and his lips were drawn thin before his teeth.

"Hey, do you know what period it is?" rumbled the man as he turned his unnatural gaze upon the smaller half demon.

(( EDIT : Grammar and things. ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hien was amazed at the library they were in. The number of books here would probably
come up to the thousands.

"I wonder what kind of books they have here..." Hien said out loud.

Lilith said that they were going to go to the dorms. He knew he had to be there, but he didn't
know what room he was in. In fact, Hien had to go to the admin office first to figure out where
his dorm room was in the first place. It was okay for Hien though. Lilith looked like he was
having fun from the looks of it.

"So, how did you hear about this school..." Hien was curious.

"I didn't actually. My mum told me, literally like a week ago I was transfering here."

She was almost bitter about it. After moving hundreds of miles away from her family to live with her mother, to only get shipped off to some school to live in. It was a kick in the teeth really. She only wished she'd known sooner, she might have stayed with her father. Though Lilith loved her mother to much to let her leave alone. Boy did she regret her disision now.

"What about you, how did you hear about it?"

She asked curiously, everyone here seemed like they would have a different story, a differnt life to learn about. People of all different ages and of course the whole demons things. It was a lot to take in and made for some crazy looking characters about. It was eye opening. An adventure and this was her quest now. High school.

In. Out. Slow. His body's breathing was slowed significantly. He held his palms upward with his wrists touching his sides.
The air surrounding him began to sizzle as black lightning arced from one hand to the other and slowly began branching out.
A small smile played on the boy's face as he admired the beauty of the moment. Now just to work on perfecting it, being able to not lose control of it when I'm not calm.
Soon, soon I'll get I-

"Fuck..." He heard another student say to himself, slowly Gavin turned himself towards the sound, trying to no let his annoyance at the child's interruption show on his face. I was just looking at something so.. Nevermind, it's not like it'd matter what he was doing, the student wouldn't understand the beauty in it.

"Hey, do you know what period it is?" Gavin's annoyance turned to shock when he saw what had asked the question.
Those eyes are unnerving.. "It's second period." He's certainly not human, but I've never seen a demon like him.. What the hell is he?
"Anyway, I'm heading back to class. Good luck." He stood and stretched his legs out for a moment, waving a lazy farewell to the creature before heading into the classroom he was in, which was across the hall.

The teacher questioned him as to why he took so long out there. "Well, I had to help some student figure out some things." He said with a shrug. Gavin rubbed the back of his neck and turned to head back to his seat.

"My mother wanted me to go here. She actually was determined to get me to go here..." Hien said with, almost
drifting off.

Hien was remembering the moment he and his mother argued about the school. He remembered how she firmly
held his hand and looked at him in the face, telling him that he had to go, no matter what. It was strange, because
when Hien asked her why, she would not respond with a straight answer. She only said to trust her. So he did,
against his own interests.

Hien adjusted his beanie and looked up towards the ceiling as he walked beside Lilith, both trying to navigate
through the campus. He took a glance at the fellow student he had met not that long ago.

"I wonder what kind of classes we'll be taking around here. Maybe normal ones like Biology or Calculus."
Hien thought about it for awhile. "Biology would be interesting, considering we won't be studying just the
human anatomy..."

"Yeah--I didn't think about that."

Classes, what would they be taking? Would it be like regular schooling or would the classes run or be different. Maybe half and half. She was unsure, though she would most likely find out soon. It was exciting, the prospect of doing something different. But if it was different, she didn't know how well she'd do. Her work was good, but if it was different how well would she adjust?

"Guess we'll find out soon enough."

Wandering through the large hallways she looked into each class room and other rooms as they passed, watching for anything of note.

Arghus blinked once and nodded as Gavin left. That boy was very hurried, the owl demon mused to himself then pulled out some crumpled papers from his pocket.

Second Period... Second - ah!

Turns out - and not too surprisingly so - he was meant to be in the same room the half demon had just entered in a huff.

Late, late, late, he mentally complained to himself, quickly shuffling over to the now closed door. He rapped on it with feathered knuckles before opening it cautiously, ducking his head just slightly to see through.

"Hello..." he rumbled as the teacher snapped their head in his direction and crossed their arms with a questioning, but slightly ticked look.

"My paper says this is my second hour..." he trailed off, holding the beaten schedule out with a placating look.

The teacher nodded, jerking their head in a sharp motion to invite him in. Arghas fit his frame through the doorway and picked the closest seat he could find, his face now focused as he pulled out his materials.

Hien noticed a sign that pointed toward the female dorms.

Hien pointed at it and said "Hey, the female dorms are over here. I guess it'll
separate by humans and demons at that point."

He looked around for any directions to the admin office. He scratched the back
of his head in slight confusion.

"Huh, well I guess you're heading that way, right?"

"Yeah. I better at least put my stuff down and try and find my class."

Hien had been a good help, not in the sense that they found anything but almost a form of moral support. Helping her through the first stages. He seemed like a nice guy. Which was a relief to find on her first day. Someone to make her feel comfortable.

"Admin office is that way."

She pointed down the hallway, before shoving her map in his direction. He might as well have it, she could find her way. Well a little more. She would manage for now. He needed it more than she did.

"Take this--maybe I'll see you around, or something."

Hitching her bag up onto her shoulder, shoving her now empty hand into her pocket she turned to go off to the female human dorm ahead.

"Oh and it was nice meeting you!"

She had already begun walking and had shouted over her shoulder before moving out of site and into the female human dorms. She just needed to find her room put her stuff down and then find her class. Simple? She hoped so.

Hien looked at Lilith as she walked away to her dorms. He could not help but smile a bit.
He waved a bit to Lilith before walking off in a different direction.

Even though Hien has met someone, whom he hoped he truly got along with, he still felt
a bit off here. He was human, and there were human students here, but he still felt like he
did not belong here, at least not yet.

Hien looked at the map that Lilith gave him and gripped it as he walked down down the hall
she pointed to the admin office. Hopefully Hien can get some more help there.

Lilith pushed open the door that lead into the human female dorms. She had no idea what the room arrangements would be? Would she have to share her room or not?
Before her was a long corridor with doors on each side, bedrooms she should think. On the small peice of paper she had taken she was in room 10. Cauciously finding her way down the hallway she found the room she was meant to be in.
Pushing open the door she noticed a bed with a small set of draws, deck and a few other peices of furniture.

Moving over to the bed she placed down her backpack and circled, taking in what was her room now for the rest of the year. She didn't really have time to unpack or explore the dorms more. She had class to get to. She was sure it would take her a little while to find the place. So best leave now and sort out personal stuff later.

Leaving the dorms, now free of her backpack she searched for where her class would be. She knew roughly where she was going. She couldn't wait until these first few weeks were over. That way she would be settled and know her way around.
First few days were always the hardest, though today had been alright. She had met someone new, hopefully who she could be friends with in the future and hadn't made a fool out of herself yet. She was off to a good start.

(okay people 2nd period teacher is being made a npc so this lovely rp can continue) - approved by Aragwen Krisaadi

the class bell rung for second period and before the teacher began class zack talked to the teacher for a minute and showed the teacher the military document then walked out the class room as the teacher told callie to go outside with zack for a moment. as he walked out of class he thought to himself 'well she probable going to hate this a lot, but she will get used to it hopefully and maybe i can break that cold shell, all high and mighty attitude'.

Callie frowned as Zack left the room and the teacher asked her to join him. There was no way that was happening. She gazed up at the teacher, a sad and somewhat pained expression on that pretty face, her red eyes glistening.

"I'm not going out there," she told the teacher in a voice that was soft enough to show that she must have emotional reasons, yet firm enough to show that she meant it. "I feel neither comfortable nor safe in his presence. In my last class he set my chair on fire and when I told him off, he tried to pretend he didn't do it. I'll not go anywhere alone with someone as dangerous and immature as him and if you try to force me, then I'll be reporting it to the principal - or perhaps have my parents do it." As much as Callie wanted to smirk proudly at her last words, she knew that a sudden smirk would ruin the sweet and innocent façade - all the teachers believed that Callie had a bold and brash side as well as a sweet and loving side, but the latter was only a mask she put on for them so she didn't have to suffer any more than necessary at this school.

the teacher responded with firm tone "then report it to the principle or whoever, but you need to go out there and talk with him asap. and if have problem with it put it up with his superiors and not with the school". zack waited patiently in the hall waiting for callie to join him knowing she was going to be a little difficult about it with her attitude.

Callie shook her head firmly, the curled tips of her long, dark hair fluttering about with the motion. It just wasn't happening, there was no way. She gazed towards the teacher, a hurt look on her pretty face and sadness in those bright red eyes.

"Why? Why do you want so badly for me to go out there with someone who literally just tried to kill me?" she asked, running one pale hand through her dark locks to give the impression of being nervous. She hated that she had to have this discussion with the teacher in front of all her classmates - what if one of them jumped in? Whose side would they be on? Would they be on the "Just go, Callie" side, or the "You're being a little hard on Callie, she obviously really doesn't want to go" side? She hoped nobody said anything - she could handle the teacher herself. No matter what threat the teacher gave, she wouldn't be going. It was down to the teacher whether or not he wanted to waste class time arguing with her about something so stupid - it would be a shame if all these other students would miss out on instructing time, given that for the most part, they all needed it.

the teacher simply replied "because he has documents signed by your parents, now go". 'what in the hell is taking so long' zack thought to himself as he checked the hallway area to ensure privacy.