Ovan High School

Hien took a step in front of the entrance of the high school. He took a look at the campus, surprised at how enormous it was.
How am I going to find the admin office at this rate? Hien thought to himself. He sighed and looked at the acceptance letter
he received a couple of months ago. He wondered if he will be cut out for this school. He shook the thought. With a deep
breath, Hien entered the building.

Hearing laughter nearby, Hien turned his head to it. There, he saw students walking down the hall. Hien noticed that the students
were both demon and human. He walked by them and noticed that they took a quick glance at him. Confused, Hien looked down
and remembered that he was wearing his old junior high's uniform. Hien was not sure the dress code here.

Suddenly, Hien stopped walking and came to the realization that he was lost.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
The bell rung a, and all the students began their escape from the classroom. Sirian held Callie back for a moment, then spoke, "Callie, dear. mailboxes are in the main office.. If you're interested, you can take that form up there. If not you can stay and slouch, it won't hurt your grade any. It will, however, mean that you cannot get a grade for it. If you go, you cannot slouch around," she paused, letting Callie free of her grasp.

"We need someone to set an example for the rest of the class. We all know the second best of the class, likes to slouch all too often." Sirian finished, sitting back at her desk.

Jaxon Vega stood at the door, checking if he had his textbooks, to get ready to go to his father, Ephrehn Vega's classroom. Sighing in relief, he zipped his backpack and put it back on. "See ya, Mrs. A!" he shouted.

He walked down the hallway to the next class and slung the backpack over a chair.
"Heya, Dad!" said Jaxon.

Hien noticed a large group of students running out of a classroom nearby. Hien looked around to see if there were any
nameplates around but could not find one. Decided that he needed help with directions, Hien peeked through
the classroom to see two people occupying it. He noticed one girl had quite distinctive red eyes while the lady that was
leaning back on her seat had soft red hair and wings.

Though Hien did not want to disturb the two, he decided to step into the classroom and knock on the frame of the door
to get their attention before clearing his throat and ask "Uhm, excuse me. Sorry to disturb you two, but... could you help me?"

brunette_hair_color_tips_01_pg_full.png
Callie gave the teacher a nod. As much as she recognized that even the staff at this school were weaker and more foolish than she was, she also knew that she had to at least pretend to have some respect for them. It was the only way she'd get anywhere in this school without getting in trouble. She didn't care about their stupid punishments and scoldings, they were just enough of a nuisance that she went to that tiny bit of extra effort to avoid them.

"I'll send the form to my parents and see what they say about it," she replied, her voice pleasant and sweet as she spoke. Before either of them could say anything else, though, a boy appeared at the door, asking if she or the teacher could help him. Callie raised an eyebrow. She wasn't a fan of helping people, not at all - only the weak helped others. The strong took advantage of the suffering, pain, and confusion of others, and Callie was strong. She looked over at the teacher and smiled. "I have to get to my next class, but I'll see you tomorrow morning," she said quickly, hurrying out of the room before the teacher had time to reply.

Her flat shoes padded gently against the hard floors as she walked along, making her way towards her next class quickly with a light sigh to herself. First period had been terrible, but hopefully the rest of the day would be less...eventful. Once classes were done, she could go back to her room and get changed before going out for the night. She'd overheard another girl mentioning a nightclub near the school that was teen-friendly, so as much as she'd prefer a normal nightclub, she had decided to check it out - if it sucked, she wouldn't bother going again, but if it was fun, she might have a new hangout near the school.

zack swoop in trough another open window the school and lands outside his and callie's next class. he leaned against the door waiting for callie to arrive to her second period class. 'this should be fun' he thinks sarcastically to himself.

As Gavin stepped foot on the school grounds, he felt something change. There's something different about this place..I can't put my finger on it but, it's most definitely different.. Upon getting closer to the school he watched as a student jumped from one classroom window, only to fly into another.

I suppose there are always those kinds of kids, no matter what school you go to. Gavin shook his head and let a small laugh escape his lips. Gavin walked for a bit before finding himself in front of the administration office. As he entered one of the women at the front desk ogled him. He stood at just under six foot, with shaggy umber colored hair and gilded eyes. He never considered himself particularly attractive, but then he never paid much attention to his looks. What did it matter when it came to learning demonic magic?

The woman muttered under her breath. "He's beautiful.." Gavin acted as if he hadn't heard. I suppose I'll act decent, at least as long as I can manage. He flashed the woman a smile before he spoke. "Excuse me, is this where I pick up my schedule? I'm a transfer, Gavin Twills." She stuttered in response, recollecting her thoughts. "O-Oh, yes, your schedule, it's right here." She said as she handed him the envelope. "The key to your dorm is in there as well." Gavin took the envelope form her. "Thank you."
He nodded a farewell to the receptionist and headed towards the Male Demon Dormitories. He hurriedly placed his belongings in his room and glanced at his schedule as he headed back towards the main campus. The faster I can pick through the small tidbits of useful information on my magic, the sooner I can perfect it. Gavin started a light jog to his class. At least class just started, I shouldn't have missed much. He entered the classroom and saw the student who was flying from window to window. Great..

Last edited by a moderator:
zack watches some 1 jog into the classroom he was waiting outside of and the guy looked at him like he knew him and/or recognized him. zack makes a mental note of this student and to question him on what he knows later if given a chance, but first priority went to his mission of guarding callie. and continues to wait while its still passing time (time given to get from 1 class to the next). searching the crowd for callie.

Callie made her way towards her next class, flat black shoes padding softly against the floor as she walked. As she neared the doorway, she saw the loser from her last class who had tried to set her chair on fire. She rolled her shiny red eyes, figuring he would likely be something of an annoyance, but she also knew that the best thing to do with such annoyances would be to ignore him. So she continued on her way to the classroom, looking directly at the door, past him - she took great care to make sure her gaze didn't even look like it was wandering his way, knowing that he would probably jump on it. Ugh. What was his deal? Normally childish tricks like the heat waves indicated childish romantic interest or attraction, so that would imply that he liked her - the thought made her shudder - but he had spoken as rudely as he could to her after setting the chair on fire. It didn't make any sense, but Callie wasn't sure she wanted to make sense of it - she probably wouldn't like the answer.

Lilith wasn't happy about this. It was her first day at her new school Ovan High. She had just moved hundreds of miles away from her home only to be put into a boarding school of sorts. She left her father to ive with her mother for this? She must've really done something wrong for them to break up and then put her into a boarding school.

She already missed her old friends, and surroundings--though had been assured that she would make new ones very quickly. She hoped so, she did so hate to be alone.

Upon her arrival she had gotten a map and a schedual at the front office. She had asked where she would be staying. Human female dorms to be exact and also where she could find the canteen and other places of note. From there she was on her own.
Being in a new place was daunting but she would get used to it. For now she needed to get her bearings and find out where she needed to be. She might even take a detour to her dorm, maybe the library and of course her classes.

Lilith continued on, her backpack slung over one of her shoulders, bouncing at her hip as she walked. Her long red waves of hair were tied into a messy pony tail. Her attire casual but approriate for school.
She tried to catch the eye of anyone who could show her where to go or what to do first. It was all to big and new. Though she knew she could do it alone in the end, it was always nice to have a helping hand.

Hien took a glance at the girl who walked by him. The only thing he could keep his eyes on were the girls red eyes.
Even though she wore a smile on her face as she walked out, he felt cold around her.

Shaking off the feeling to the back of his head, Hien turned his head to the woman with wings resting on her chair.
Hien decided to step back from the classroom, not wanting to bother the lady.

Suddenly, Hien accidentally bumped into someone as he stepped back. Hien reflexively grabbed the person from falling
and looked. It was a girl, normal from the looks of it, who had a red ponytail on.

"Ah. Sorry. I wasn't looking," Hien quickly apologized to her.

Lilith even with the map had managed to get lost around the grounds of the school. She couldn't get her bearings correct and seemed to be going in what seemed like circles. Frustrating. She hadn't been brave enough yet to stop and ask anyone where she needed to go. She felt out of place in some respects, she was in a new place with strange people. It put her out of sync.

With no warning suddenly someone was in her way and she had no time to correct herself as they stumbled into her path. Crashing into them, she reached out her hands to his arms to steady them both.

"T--Thats okay. I wasn't exactly paying attention either."

Lilith let go of the person before her and pulled her bag up onto her shoulder properly as it was knocked out of place.

"Actually, you might be able to help me. I'm looking for...well everything." She said politly with a hint of a smile. She wasn't to much of a shy person, she just needed to settle in.

"I'm Lilith, by the way."

Hien felt at ease with the girl in front of him. Unlike the other one that walked by him, her smile felt genuine.
Hien let go of her, knowing that she was stable, and readjusted his glasses.

She said her name was Lilith and she was just as lost as him. I'm not the only one that's lost. That's good to
know.

Sighed with relief, Hien smiled softly and said, "I'm... actually new here too. I was trying to look for the admin
office to get my schedule and room."
Hien looked around the area they were in and was still amazed at how
enormous and extravagant it was. "In all honesty, I'm just lost."

"I'm sorry. It's nice to meet you too Lilith." Hien extended his hand out towards her and introduced himself,
"My name's Hien."

Lilith was releived, someone else new. She at least wasn't the only one struggling with a new place. It was calming to know she wasn't the only one having such trouble finding things. Not alone in the boat so to speak.

"Well, I have my map--but clearly since I'm lost I'm not doing as well as I thought."

Lilith couldn't help but laugh at herself for her stupidity on not being able to follow the map, not that it was easy or small. There was a lot to get around, it muddled a bit somewhere. Clearly she didn't have the brain to follow it. Continuously getting distracted by new places and rooms to peek into. Which had only gone and gotten her lost.

"Nice to meet you, Hien." She returned, reaching out her own hand to shake his firmly.

"I dont suppose you want to uh--stick together until we find what we need?"

She dropped his hand after shaking it and used it to tuck a stray wild strand of hair out of her face that had fallen free of her pony tail. Her other hand had a grip on her map and at the same time the strap of her bag, keeping it in place.

Reactions: Hienlao
Hien nodded his head and said "Yeah, that should help us both."

Hien smiled softly to her laughter and felt a little bit more comfortable around here. The school is
huge. Hien would not be surprised if she got lost, with or without a map. If only Hien had
wings like the demon students here, getting around the campus would have been a lot easier

Even if Hien did have a map on him, he would have been lost just as much as Lilith.

Hien readjusted his backpack and asked "Should we get going then?"

Lilith still felt somewhat uncomfortable in her new surroundings and not to mention the differing types and people she was seeing for the first time. Demons, not just students but teachers too. It was all so new, rather exciting too but it was a big change from her normal life. Or so called normal life. Nothing had truely been normal for her in some months since her parents decided to divorce in a very angry and bitter battle. Being the bargining chip in the middle it made everything a lot less normal and easy for her.

She would adjust to the new people and place, she was off to a good start. She had met someone new and was on her way to figuring out how to get around this place without getting hopelessly lost. Well they might get hopelessly lost, but they wouldn't be alone while trying.

"Great! We should go back that way. I think..."

Consulting her map the little squares and paths all interlocked and confused on the page. Flipping it to the side she tried to make more sense of it from another direction of view.

"Or that way." She mumbled, spinning on the spot as she consentrated. "Oh the hell with it. Lets just go that way and see what happens."

With a nod of her head she rolled up her map, keeping it in hand as she marched off from where she stood down the corridor ahead, making sure Hien was with her as she did. Maybe now they would get somewhere.

Gavin was talking to the teacher for a moment, he was being directed where to sit.

The classroom door opened and a fellow student entered. Gavin found himself drawn to pair of shining red eyes.
He tore his gaze away from the girl as he realized he'd been staring. Alright Gavin, let's not ogle other students, it's your first day.
He smiled wryly at his thoughts and turned, heading toward one of the seats closer to the back, it was one of the few still open.

I should be able to focus decently here, I suppose. A seat closer to the window would've been preferred but it really isn't that big a deal. Gavin took a seat and waited for class to begin. He placed his bag down, ran a hand through his hair, and looked up towards the front of the room.

Hien followed Lilith down the hall. Each new area they ventured, they saw the variety of students on their campus,
not because they were demons and humans, but how all of them were different and blended together in groups.
Hien also noticed some of the students' parents walking with them, taking tours around the campus.

Hien grew up with a single mother. He did not know who his father was, nor had any information regarding him.
Still, even without a father, Hien grew up "normally" like everyone from his human school. He joined the soccer
club and made many friends along the way. He took up boxing early in his life and enjoyed it, incorporating it
as part of his life. He had a few crushes every now and then, but never really had a steady relationship with any.
Hien was what most people called "normal."

However, before high school, Hien's mother wanted him to enroll to Ovan High School, even though he wanted to
go to the high school all his friends were going. He did not believe that there was a school with such a concept of
demons and humans together like this. Despite a few arguments, he gave in to his mother's wishes
after seeing her serious look for him to go.

Hien looked at the map with Lilith, confused just as she was with it. They were clearly getting more lost than they were before.
He wanted to point out some areas to go to, but it looked like she was firmly focused and didn't want her to lose her concentration.
Fortunately, the sights of the campus was something to be amazed with. The environment oozed with history and stories that
were passed down for generations. Unlike his "normal" school, this one has an amazingly classical, sort of medieval look to it.
Hien looked outside how the fields were huge and lush with green. The one absolute thing that Hien could be sure with was
how incredible this campus was.

Hien heard Lilith recommend to go one direction entirely.

"Hey, doesn't thi---" and before Hien could finish his sentence, Lilith was already walking ahead.

Ah, well... nothing ventured, nothing gained I guess. He followed soon after.

as callie passed by zack stood in front of her before she entered and said to her "callie i have orders from the higher ups, we need to speak in private as soon as possible". he said with serious tone and a blank but serious face. "i'm a talk to the teacher so we may step out of class and discuss the details of what the higher ups have said" then turned his back and walked in the class room and stood near the teachers desk waiting for class to start to talk to the teacher.

Callie instinctively took a step back as Zack moved in front of her, afraid she might catch something. Her nose wrinkled up a bit and she glared at him, her hands coming to rest on her narrow hips as she waited until he was done talking. Once he had finished, she gave a dramatic roll of her eyes.

"Right, whatever, dork," she said to him before he began towards the teacher's desk. There was no way in hell she was leaving class to talk in private with him, no matter what "higher-ups" he claimed to be representing. She made her way over to a desk by the windows, in the middle of the classroom rather than the front or back.

She plopped down her purse on the floor by her feet and pulled out her binder, where she had the previous evening's homework completed to perfection and ready to hand in. She then pulled out her compact mirror to take another look at herself, making sure nothing had been messed up between classes or when the loser from her last class had gotten in her way. She fluffed up her hair a bit before snapping the compact shut and putting it back, adjusting the low neckline of her shirt to reveal just enough to be sexy without being inappropriate for school. She let her red eyes wander slightly, but then drew them back to examine her nails, which definitely needed to be painted.