Ovan High School(OOC/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry that i am a noob at rping v.v

I never stated that. I apologize if it seemed otherwise.

no im seriously a noob, this is the first rp thread ive participated in. so i apologize if get to carried away v.v i was tought to learn thing why jumping in with both feet >.> or in other words trial and error v.v

As a physicist, I can appreciate trial and error.

by the way second period has ended and ive given the 2nd period teacher a name. hopefuly this rp goes on more smoothly

hey when the field trip happens would it be okay if my character made a small detour in the mountains while looking for a fox to run into his friend that is a dragon?

erm... dragon? So long as they don't go on a magical adventure, pillaging villages or anything.

Lol, do not, under any circumstance, give your dragon friend unlimited knowledge in another blunt, robust fashion to butt into the arc once more. It hasn't even begun, do not interrupt yet.

no nothing like tht. just a simple meet and catch up on old times thing. the dragon will proble only be in 1 post if not 2.

I'm working on the apoc rp, so I won't be involved in this one a while, though I'll still be checking up on it.

invite me to the apoc?

Won't be a problem Ozzie, I think these last few rps I've posted are pretty well dead. :(

Hope your day is well.

arnt we waiting on princess cause she doing 2nd period?

It's very dead... :( I'm thinking of some new stuff to start up, but so far nothing is interesting enough for even me to stick with, and I'm the one thinking of them.. Ec, you should come join the lovely cbox shenanigans sometime. Haven't heard from you in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.