Ovan High School(OOC/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily scared of Vay, but yes, I will post. As for OOC let's please keep this OOC strictly about the rp it oversees.

XD says the one who made a bazillion posts patting Herzius's head for his beautiful writing... <3

Obviously I can't post again with Callie until I'm on my computer (I don't have the URL for her photo on my phone, I can't get it from the picture for some strange reason, and quite frankly it's 6am and I can't be bothered to quote one of my own posts and then delete all that text) but when I do I'm not sure what to do. She's just returned to her seat, so logically should wait either until someone talks to her or the teacher says/does anything..?

You don't have to post her picture over and over, for future reference, as we have it in your first post. And, I have no idea anymore. People move a topic to another topic, and this will usually happen. I haven't even read all the posts, because now it wouldn't do any good, because it's all a mess.

I was just doing it because I thought it looked nice, I've been trying to figure out formatting stuff on this site to make things look nice. I've seen some people with borders around their posts and headers specifying where they are and things like that, so I was trying something new but I can stop

I don't normally use the bbcode stuffs. I'm not a tech wizard lol I wasn't saying you couldn't though, I was just saying you didn't actually have to.

Oh, okay :P just the way you worded it sounded that way then.

As for the story, we can easily get back to the school stuff. Right now, everyone is sitting in the classroom. Just work from there :D

Okay, didn't know where everyone was. We're in second period, so I'm not controlling the teacher. My teacher is Sirian and she's first class, so... bleh.

I think @Echo had taken control of the second period teacher so maybe he should post? I'll happily be the 3rd period teacher.

are you all waiting on me? if so sorry for the hold up

I want to be a teacher. Also, don't criticize Aragwen for my head-pats... I like head-pats.... I want more. Give me more!!! Here. I have an idea for how to get head-pats!

I believe this role-play to be critically influenced by the subjective forces of the individual members, and as such, I enjoy it to a point of which I cannot even begin to express within individualized rhetoric, so, I shall give you a taste of my emotional expression.

The poetic and altruistic individual would see such a mass of glorious mannerisms as a way of expressing oneself in an unlimited fashion. Not bound by the laws of society or it's standards, despite their warped, maleficent means. To be able to create a primordial and ever growing world, cut off from the breeches of society and replaced with it's own elliptical illusion of which concerns the realm of the non-existent and the malevolent, who of which have twisted into misunderstood humanoids with such a large grasp of knowledge and power that they cannot even be seen on the same tier, and they should so clearly dominant this society due to their individualized powers, but, unlike so many role-plays of which focus on the individual, you focus on the society in it's new eclipse of a rebirth which should seem profound on all scales, and yet, seems so natural that one cannot help but bring on a genuine concern for the caricatures that lay from within. This is the realm of which you have organized and the players have created, and yet, this intricate millennial existence cannot be measured by any scale of value. So, I, as someone who can see the intrinsic beauty of something so profound, express my utmost and sincere gratuitous thanks.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh my, Herz... *head pats for daaayyyyys*

Yes, we could do that. To have one person control all teachers, or a few controlling loads of teachers, one person can control one teacher each class period. That would definitely work.

I want to control all the teachers!!! *Accepts his head-pats.* I doesn't get little hearts though. :(

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! Sorry, addicted to positive ratings nao. lol

I am formally requesting permission of teachers, or petitioning that teachers be controlled at will by the players, though, not in an administrative way without permission from the player being given such administration. I am tired of waiting for Echo to post, no offense to him.

why waiting on me to post to end 2nd??? what i look like the bell boy? you guys can ring the bell and end the class to you know :P

You are playing the teacher, and are idly sitting there, I assume as a teacher you'd follow the, "The bell doesn't dismiss you." Policy, it's just an overall more intricate style of play if you take complete control of a character you asked for, rather than use them for one purpose, without permission of the one it is being used for, and then dismissing it without another notice.

If you control a certain teacher or class period, please be active, and post from you characters' point of view, also stating some of the teachers' happenings. If we can't keep this going, I may just stop my posting altogether. I have some other rps I need to focus on, so I can't be bothered with an rp people aren't moving along. Again, if you control a teacher, control them, and stop sitting around, please.

so every 1 going to be controlling a teacher? so the classes can keep moving? sorry my brain working slow at the moment

Hmph. All because people cannot handle more than one character. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.