Ovan High School(OOC/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am filing a claim of god-modding upon the player Echo to you, the GM. He appears to have access to an unlimited power range, rather than have a strength, a minor, and a weakness. He is also claiming to understand my character's concept as well as his aura, which would be impossible as not even aura-mancers can comprehend what my character is, nor has any military ever been able to predict who they were, ever. Furthermore, he claimed to be able to fully understand Lala's caricature by using information made from within the character's thoughts rather than from the perspective of his own character. Finally, he is penetrating into campaigns/arcs without permission, which is to be considered a blatant act of abuse and god-modding to almost any roleplaying society. I am not requesting that he be removed, but rather adjusted, and in the failure that he can be adjusted, he should then proceed to be removed.

I thank you for taking the time to read my complaint for I am outraged at this blunt, ill-thought, fallacious attack upon my character's unique arc that he is sharing alone - Currently - with the character of Callie. I request you consider my claims in full before dismissing them or acting.

I agree with Herzius here. From a more personal rather than general standpoint, I was particularly excited about this RPG and very pleased with the character I had created, but I've been sitting here for a few hours staring at the screen (among other things) and avoiding posting here because I feel as if no matter what I post, it's not going to change anything. He's forced his plotline on me, he won't leave Callie alone, and he even took control of the second period teacher so that he could force his plotline on me. He basically spent the entire first part of second period having the teacher argue with Callie and wouldn't take the hint that I didn't want to. I was extremely angry at having to give in at the end and send Callie out. I don't appreciate that he's calling Callie's defences weak in his thoughts and saying that "any average demon" could take them out, and I also don't appreciate that he seems to think he knows everything about Herzius's character, especially when Steffan is the same thing that Callie is yet because he doesn't know that, he doesn't acknowledge it. His character seems to possess knowledge that he has no way of possessing - character knowledge and player knowledge differ, do they not? - and I'm really not enjoying it here right now... I loves you and I loves this RPG and I loves my character but if this isn't addressed Callie will be running away from the school, maybe she'll go to Anorona or something :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Herzius56
Oh, and furthermore, just because it happened. When I smited his post on the aspects of his blatant disregard of my character's personality, he proceeded to smite ALL of my posts on the roleplay. Now, I am asking him to be removed as he is clearly an immature adolescent that lies on his profile about his age so he can participate in libertine roleplays.

Yes, indeed it was, but it's shifted into a chaotic disarray comparable to the rantings of an adolescent in moments. It's so painstakingly tedious to teach this child that he cannot god-mod, especially under the outstanding pretense that he assumes himself to be an intelligent eighteen year old simply because he knows how to commit the act of falsifying his age.

Hello Hienlao.

Reactions: Hienlao
I'm contacting Dawn, to see about having this sent away. This was supposed to be a High School RP, and as people take it upon themselves to push the topic away, it's becoming something it isn't. I will also not be putting out any other rp's for a while, as I feel the same thing will happen all over again.

If you want to be over-powered, or push the topic in a certain direction, please make your own rp, designed and based around that idea.

Can I perhaps urge you to not take that course of action and instead simply warn or remove the user Echo about this incident or from this rp so as to return to the style of which we had sought to procure.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
I enjoy the high school topic, I enjoy the topic we have now. There's no need to close the RP over a minor incident, I enjoy this RPG and don't want you to close it. All we ask is that you take the single step necessary to keep it as fun as it has been .

Dawn has said that I can warn him about this, as it is considered hijacking. Echo, if you continue I will have to ask you to leave the rp. If you continue to take this course, I have been told I can then report you. @Echo

I agree. Has the person been formally warned?

Yay for cooperation. :bananaman:
I'm glad this wouldn't have to be closed, I figured I'd just pop in, it felt awkward not complaining.

As of now, that person has been formally warned.

Well kiddies, as you have not kept up with the minimum of 2-5 posts a day policy. You are all grounded. Even myself. That is all.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry everyone. I've been a little preoccupied with Laura, as well as things in real life, so I haven't been able to do as much as I'd hoped to the last few days. Please forgive me for any inconvenience I myself have caused.

:0 You're like, triple grounded, and sent to the corner. Nao! No, just kidding, it's fine, we forgive you.

:P that's fine as long as someone comes with me ;)

I'm also sorry I've not posted in a while. I need to get my next post up today and I will. I know I'm like....super grounded. Please forgive little ol' me. *bats eyelids*

I'm sorry everyone. I've been a little preoccupied with Laura, as well as things in real life, so I haven't been able to do as much as I'd hoped to the last few days. Please forgive me for any inconvenience I myself have caused.
*hugglies* it's okay! I hope Vay didn't take out his baseball bat or anything, I had hopped on the chatbox right before logging off last night just to let you know I was leaving and to give you one last affectionate poke in the hopes that I might find a post on Anorona when I woke up but you weren't there so I asked if any of them saw you to just poke you for me and Vay said, I believe, that you would "post if she knows what's good for her" :eyepopping:

Status
Not open for further replies.