Ovan High School(OOC/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*patpats Herz's head, many times, and kisses his cheek for using awesome words*

Don't get confused by the kiss, it's just an extra reward for awesomeness.

Oh my, everyone seems to enjoy my calculated way of manipulating rhetoric. I assure, it takes much challenge for me to procure anything with an emotional aspect, and even more elaborate terminologies. I simply have an analytical mindset and an expansive vocabulary. You'll all be able to manipulate in the same fashion, I am positive.

On the note of me being a favorite. I must make it known that I enjoy the occasional pat upon my head as a reward for when I have done something of the positive variety. Just saying, to, you know, anyone who would like to reward me, with, occasional -Frequent, I need them often- head-pats of affection and appreciation.
*sits and starts patting Herzius on the head*
I always imagine you as some guy sitting in front of his computer with a thesaurus and a dictionary.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Mmm, headpats. I love them *Gasp* and a cheek-kiss. All ( Of ) the affection and appreciation. Herzius ( I ) is happy; and apparently unable to allow myself to use a less grammatically correct dialect. Oh my.

Oh my goodness, even more head-pats. They frequent my head at such beloved and regularly timed intervals, though, I don't have either of those, they are so expensive. On occasion, I will use google because Iwaku doesn't know that some words are real words and I second guess myself, but, that's about it.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
*more cheek kisses* Your words.. are yummy XD sorry I'm in a certain mood, and you can all thank Clem for that, but anyway. Yeah, I'd love for the rp to get back on track a little, as we really need to get to the next classes. Sirian will only be used in field trips and first period/block. Any other time, I use Aki and Kiba

*more cheek kisses* Your words.. are yummy XD sorry I'm in a certain mood, and you can all thank Clem for that, but anyway. Yeah, I'd love for the rp to get back on track a little, as we really need to get to the next classes. Sirian will only be used in field trips and first period/block. Any other time, I use Aki and Kiba
Believe me, I'd love to get to third period. I want to go night clubbing tonight. Echo basically had the teacher spend the entire period arguing with Callie... :(

Aw, even more. I feel special. Tell Clem I prescribed he/she with a fresh dosage of my thanks. Oh, and why is Echo taking so long to post. I was having a pleasurable diversion to other events with rhetoric manipulation

Well, you all have fun. g'night, Clem, I'm gonna get some rest. :P

Reactions: Anya_x
Err, I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here.

As far as I can tell, Hien, you're doing it right. Don't worry, one of us will call you on it, if we see anything done wrong.

I would of said something to him, but, I didn't feel it was my place.

lol Herz, if you feel someone's not doing something right, feel free to call them on it, so they may fix their mistake. ^v^

Oh, okay. Will commence judging sequence.

tehe, ok. so that means you're a cyborg demon now? XP

You should come join the cbox, and chat with myself and all the other awesome people in there

Hm, perhaps... But, I typically don't go there...

Status
Not open for further replies.