Ovan High School(OOC/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Hope everyone's enjoying the rp. It's my first high school rp, so I don't know if I was missing anything important.

I haven't used him for any other RP except for Crossroads.

Hey! I would like to join in. Though I've never been a part of the jump in roleplays before. Dont know how to go about getting my character in from where you all are? Until I find out I'll tell you a little about my character :)

Name: Lilith Page

A human girl transfered from her own school to Ovan High due to her parents divorce making her move to live with her mother. She is an average girl, still caught up in the divorce of her parents. Believing it was her fault they made the split. Though she keeps most personal things to herself. They are her battles.

When not in class Lilith likes to read, much spare time will be spent in the library reading, loosing herself in books. It takes her away from her reality. She also likes a variety of sports and activites.
She does well in class, slightly above average but can be distracted easily.

She had a very outgoing personality, happy and friendly. Though she has trouble adjusting her new location and situation she still enjoys school.

Apperance - (Will be profile picture)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love it Laura. Remember it's in the Jump-Ins, so no need to ask, just hop in the rp and start playing.

Reactions: Laurioshock
Hey if we can, we need to get some people in, that can act as extra staff members of the school. That would be very nice.

Hello!

My character is Arghas Ri, and he's a Strix Demon. Brief overview (my own creation, so kind of necessary), Strix's are - in their most basic form - a gigantic baby eating owl that lacks pupils, has four feet and tend to have red wings. And, of course, they can shift into a more human form, but they're still pupil-less and the contain some random feathery patches here and there.

Please keep it strictly to 'human' form if possible. and @Laura that'd be fine, if you want to.

Thank you! didn't want to have to take the ruler to ya! XP hope you all have fun

Reactions: Laurioshock
just.. go with the flow I guess, everyone. I didn't get notifications for all those posts in the IC, so I'm kinda unsure what time it is. Just @ me when my class comes back around. Field trip is scheduled for two days from now, so we're clear on that XP

((Going to pause to allow anyone else to respond or post if they'd like. If someone else posts in response to Callie or the teacher then cool, if someone else posts without saying anything to them or posts an interaction with someone else then I'll just post again. I'll wait until someone else has posted before continuing, just in case anyone does want to respond))

Status
Not open for further replies.