Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh just wanting to pop in here and say hello ! I am going to help Co-Gm this beautiful idea!

Seriously the best co-GM a fox could ask for. c:

I'm just a sucker for anything sci-fi~

Putting my interest in and will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Nav
Soooo! Lore and OOC will be posted up this weekend for sure. I'm hoping we'll be able to piece together a sign-up sheet this weekend, as well, but that may be delayed a few days. 8D

Look forward to it!

• Love
I'll be off on a retreat this weekend, but I'm looking forward to it!

Lore and OOC thread has been posted. Thank you to @WhisperingWillows for the amazing coding and the review. 8D You're amazing.

ANYWAYS, additional information on the character creation and that lot will be available with the release of the character sheet/character sign-up, but if you want to get started thinking about your character earlier, please don't hesitate to ask in the OOC or PM me and I can nudge you along.

INFO DUMP - Outnumbered - Lore & OOC

Very interested, if there's room?

Reading the lore thread right now

Eeeee~~ I see there is an OOC thread already up, but the banner landed me here, so here I am expressing interest.

Eeeee~~ I see there is an OOC thread already up, but the banner landed me here, so here I am expressing interest.

There is. (: Sign-ups aren't open yet. They are being worked on and should be up soon, though!

@MST3K 4ever
@Cerulean
@Hastur
@Ataraxia
@PoetLore
@Oryx
@BearEnthusiast
@Joan
@Lurcolm
@Banana-senpai
@mango
@Elle Joyner
@Xaldin
@Lulunopia
@kimsim12
@VerbalAbuse
@MemeMori
@Pray4me
@Petricus Euryale
@Shavynel

You all expressed interest, at one point in time, in this roleplay. Due to unfortunate circumstances, Whispering Willows is taking a hiatus for a few weeks, but I'm going to keep moving ahead with this roleplay. That being said, the sign-ups have been opened. You can find them Here.

If you have questions, please shoot me a PM or tag me in the OOC. (: I'm really looking forward to see what you all come up with. I will be posting an estimated roleplay start time sometime this week. I need to figure out my own schedule first. XD #worstGM2017​

Status
Not open for further replies.