Status
Not open for further replies.
Dystopiaaa o3o

-ahem- Putting down tentative interest. I'm currently waiting for a few roleplays I'm in to get rolling, and if I have time for this as well, I'd love to be part. ^.^

Definitely! :D I'll keep you in the loop. This also isn't going to start for a while yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
  • Love
Reactions: Nav, Bears and Joan
Sign me up.

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Did you hear my manry squee from my side of Asia? Because oh my gosh I'm squee-ing so hard. I love everything about this. Please update me as well!

• Love
Reactions: mango and Nav
Did you hear my manry squee from my side of Asia? Because oh my gosh I'm squee-ing so hard. I love everything about this. Please update me as well!

Consider it done!!

I'm in. Keep me posted, and if you need any help with aaaaanything hmu! I love ideas like this but absolutely cannot execute it, so excited. c:

• Love
I'm in. Keep me posted, and if you need any help with aaaaanything hmu! I love ideas like this but absolutely cannot execute it, so excited. c:
:D awesome. I will keep that in mind!

Reactions: mango
Uuuuugh babygirl. Why you do this to me? *LOL* Take it. Take my soul and just USE me. *SIGH*

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Lurcolm and Nav
  • Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I'll jump in on this, if there's not already too many people. There's quite a few that expressed interest. XD

• Love
I'll jump in on this, if there's not already too many people. There's quite a few that expressed interest. XD
No worries. (: I'll keep you in the loop!

• Love
Reactions: Xaldin
Nav, stop making such wonderfully interesting roleplays. I'm putting down my tentative interest, as I'm not entirely sure I can handle bringing one on (especially as I've had to drop participation in a couple others that were just starting up). However, if this one isn't going to start for a little bit, I could probably manage in a week or so. :D

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Nav
Nav, stop making such wonderfully interesting roleplays. I'm putting down my tentative interest, as I'm not entirely sure I can handle bringing one on (especially as I've had to drop participation in a couple others that were just starting up). However, if this one isn't going to start for a little bit, I could probably manage in a week or so. :D
:D I'll keep you in the loop. This isn't going to be starting for a while and it is planned to be pretty slow, as roleplays go. Think a post every one to two weeks, or so.

:D I'll keep you in the loop. This isn't going to be starting for a while and it is planned to be pretty slow, as roleplays go. Think a post every one to two weeks, or so.
Then, I should be able to handle it! :D

• Love
I'm in

More people?!

2b33fcd58b5093c6bf559b443dd8668f.gif

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.