Outbreak Nation: The Untold Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC: Liam is.unconscious someone needs to pick him up and get to the house, either Michael, Jack, Hetah, anyone. I'll post when y'all get close to the house.)

Liam stumbles in Hetahs arms and she's Jack and Michael, defending. "Shit.." he pulls out his sword and stabs it in the crowd of z

(( OOC: Alright, though Hetah's already carrying him, so I'll just have them arrive at the house then. @ScarletNova, another zombie horde is nearing. Guy who was stuck under rock (Joe, Kriodine's character) has led everyone to Liam's house. He doesn't want to bust the door, so you guys are just loitering around waiting for the key. Michael (Akuma's character) is shooting the horde, distracting them to give Liam and I (Hetah) a chance to get away. Jack (Nova's character) is still near the horde. Rayna (Nimh's character) is hesitantly standing undecided between the horde and the house. ))

Hetah clutched the injured male's body closer to her own, feeling the warmth of his blood seeping through his clothes, coloring her fingers a bright, scarlet red as it ran down her arm. She glanced down at him as she ran, an unaccustomed twinge of fear tightening her chest at his naturally pale complexion having become even closer to the shade of white. She wondered when the last time he ate was. A shuffling figure entered her line of vision and her eyes snapped away from Liam to study a female deeply bundled in cloak and cloth (Rayna). Even from here, she smelled of the same vampire who had been conversing with Liam earlier. The young woman slowed her pace just long enough to lock eyes with the girl appraisingly. "He's hurt," she said bluntly, then took off again before the scent of his blood could linger in the air for too long. It wasn't long after that when Hetah came upon the familiar sight of the Demon God's former residence, a small party of survivors waiting outside his front door for his arrival. She brushed through them easily enough, skin never touching any of them as she turned the knob easily, the lock automatically coming undone at her touch, a dark mist rolling down the door frame before evaporating in the sunlight. Incubus and Succubus are naturally creatures of stealth, allure and darkness, so surely they would be able to open a door without a key, for how else would they reach the bedrooms of their prey without leaving evidence of the visit in their wake? Door open, paying no attention to what the others took upon themselves to do in their new-found sanctuary, she flitted up a staircase and entered the first bedroom she found, laying Liam down gently on the bed before beginning to undress him to tend to the wounds. Her moves were quick, precise and confident, her breathing even and mind set to the task, eyes calculating, despite the growing sense of fatigue that pulled at the back of her thoughts; a sluggish darkness that wished to pull her under after an overexertion of exposing herself in daylight.

It took only moments for Rayna to see a girl, she was carrying someone. And upon closer inspection it was Liam. Rayna gasped. Once in a close enough distance she looked at the girl's eyes. She heard the words "He's hurt." Rayna nodded, knowing that Liam needed treatment and she would most likely be able to led them to the house. Rayna could still hear the shots from the man that had been left behind, he probably volunteered to be a distraction, again Rayna was hesitant, help care for Liam, or to urge the man to follow. It was a split second decision, and she knew she had no time for regrets, she followed the girl in the direction she was running. "This stuff never stops." She sighed to herself trying to keep up.

It only took a bit longer to arrive at the abode that would become their safe-house from the flesh eaters. Looking at it Rayna wondered how long it would stand the horde and keep them safe. "Indefinitely?" She questioned aloud to no one but herself. Rayna was surprised to see people standing outside when the girl so easily opened the door. Had they just not wanted to enter? She wasn't sure. Nor did she care really, most were of the look of humans, and it was typical for them not to be the smartest of the races. Rayna scanned the room quietly as she followed the girl into the bedroom. Liam was set down on a bed, and Rayna found her way to the other side. Looking him over she was surprised at how quickly the girl worked. "Maybe I should introduce myself?" Rayna questioned in a barely audible voice. She shook her head before fixing her eyes on Liam's face.

Sighing Rayna slowly removed her hood, thankful there was no more sun to shield herself from. Rayna left the sleeves over her hands instead of pulling them up, it seemed more comfortable that way. Glancing at the girl she seemed completely aware and focused, but guessing that everyone needed a nice rest from the excitement that happened outside Rayna patiently waited for her to finish then offered, "I'll watch over him if you want to get some rest. It's been a long journey.. For all of us." Surely the girl wasn't human, giving Rayna no quick reasons to dislike the female, besides she had saved Liam. Rayna rolled her eyes, life wasn't what it used to be. Soon the scent of Liam's blood made its way to her again, giving her the desire for blood. She shook herself, hadn't she smelt blood from somewhere in the house before going upstairs? A cooler. There was blood in a cooler, she was sure of it. Putting a hand to her mouth she tried to swallow the feeling. She could get blood later, for now, she was happy Liam was still alive, and she wanted to watch over him, in case he needed anything upon waking.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
As the vampire girl made her way to the opposite side of the bed while Hetah worked, it occurred to the woman that perhaps Liam had found another girlfriend after she had been pronounced as dead to him. Maybe this girl was so. They both had the vampiric genes in them, though the absence of them within her had not made him to appear to want her any less, but she couldn't be sure. Perhaps he felt a greater attraction to those who held blood that was closer to one of his kin. She frowned slightly, knowing that these were all guesses without any factual evidence as of yet. A black needle and thread came to being in her hands after her removal of the male's clothes into ripped patches of cotton that were set beside him. There were some who enjoyed the arts of pain and bondage. Her fingers agilely threading both the metal and his flesh neatly, finishing with a tight knot so that it would not come undone by mistake when he wakes. Though that wound would need to be washed thoroughly later in order to avoid infection.

Hetah seemed to physically relax somewhat now that the immediate situation seemed to have calmed, and looked up to study the girl a bit more clearly without the sun impairing her vision. She seemed... competent. She wasn't panicking about Liam's injuries, simply observing silently and patiently, both characteristics deeming her as being likable to the female hybrid. Her offer to watch over him though was surprising but not in a completely unexpected kind of way. She seemed to care for him, which would make it less likely that she might harm him and also somewhat eager, though not in an obvious kind of way. Hetah blinked once and nodded. She was over thinking her judgement on the girl. "Thank you..." she said softly, standing from her kneeling position. Small shivers of soreness ran from the pressure on her knees and up her thighs. "If you need anything at all, give me a call. I'll be in another room down the hall." She managed to conjure a polite smile despite the dozen or so other emotions and thoughts that were running through her mind, and went to the door before pausing. "My name is Hetah. I hope to learn yours soon." A dismissed urge to stay and hear if the girl was willing to give her name was forgotten as small, black stars threatened to engulf her sight and she hurriedly slipped through the threshold, away from those who would see her in her weakened state.

• Love
Liam later woke up and everything was a blur. He looked around and moved his hand around the bed and came across skin, smooth skin. He held and looked to his side "Rayna?" he said as he looked up at her. He realized that her was somewhere familiar. It was his house. "Am...am I at my house?" he asked Rayna. He tried to sit up but hurt. He snarled as his fangs popped out. It was longer and sharper than any ordinary vampire. He sat up and laid on the bed frame. He looked around and couldn't find Hetah. "DId..anyone make it? Where's Hetah?" he asked in a worried tone. He tried to get up but it hurt. He held onto her hand "Please, tell me. Everyone got here safe and Hetah is here..." he said as he looked deep into her eyes. Blood was on his hand as he held hers. When he tried to sit up, it hurt so he grabbed his side, leaving some blood on his hand. He looked around, his mind racing with thoughts 'Please....Hetah....please be alright..' he spoke in his head..sometimes that's when she knew something was wrong, they connected. No one else could be that connected to him. Or could that be wrong.

It was some time later that Hetah was awoken from her still, dreamless slumber by a deep sense of foreboding, like a dull ache that followed the crashing of the skull again a brick wall. She sucked in a sharp breath of air as she rose to consciousness like the undead, hands moving to clutch her head at the familiar pain. It had been so long though since she had last felt it, she hadn't been expecting to become aware of it again so soon after finding Liam. "Liam..." Her eyes snapped open and she was free from her entanglement of bed sheets within seconds. Something wasn't right... She had to check on him! Leaving the door to her own room carelessly swung open, she rushed silently to the chamber that both he and the vampire girl were in, thoughts of her having fed on him as he slept coursing through her mind in a frenzy. Upon reaching their door -no- his door, she forced her fist against it in a lone, shuddering pound that loosened the hinges unnervingly and left a crack that split down the center. The door itself opened immediately at her touch so as not to become splinters at her dismissive behavior towards its strength, creaking open noisily before gently thumping again the wall.

Her chest heaved and her heart pounded rapidly within it, sending the blood coursing through her veins alongside a good dosage of adrenaline at the jump scare wake-up call that his mind had given to her own. Eyes glowing a bright shade of gold, they darted across the room calculatingly before settling on Liam and the girl. Specifically, where their hands met. She swallowed tightly, forcing herself to be calm despite what the rest of her mind and body told of her to be, which was enraged and hurt. Hetah inhaled deeply, eyes cold and inexpressive if it had not been for their color telling those who saw them of otherwise, as she took long strides to his bedside and pulled his hand free of the vampire's. Slowly, deliberately, eyes locking on to the other female's sapphire ones, she raised Liam's hand only an inch from her lips before dragging her tongue possessively across his flesh. Starting at his wrist, she moved the soft muscle teasingly over his palm and every individual finger until not a drop or even so much as a streak of red remained visible on his hand, pulling her mouth slowly off of his thumb as if it were a lollipop. She turned her head away from the girl, though her eyes remained on hers until the last second to show that she wasn't finished, then leaned over Liam's injured form and clamped her lips to his hungrily, lids closing as she deepened the kiss passionately, allowing her fingers to roam invitingly over his biceps and down to his inner thighs with longing before breaking away from the physical connection and again looking to the girl. The message was clear enough, be she his girlfriend or not: He belonged to her in both body and blood.

• Love
As soon as he saw Hetah his heart skipped a beat. As she walked over to her he smiled a little at her. But as she took his hand from Rayna's it worried him a little. But it calmed as he felt her lips upon his skin. A cold human chill ran down his spine as he closed his eyes as he felt the wetness of her tongue against his skin. Her tongue traveled along his wrist to his hand as she licked and cleaned up his blood. For he longed to feel her touch, to feel her in general. For years, he was in the war, thinking of her, wanting her. As she finished, he smiled at her, but she leaned in and his heart began pounding like it did the first time they kissed. She hadn't acted like this in years. As she leaned in and kissed him, he inhaled deeply but relaxed. They kissed passionately, her fingers traveling along his body. As she pulled away, he frowned but smiled.

He thought as he looked at her, what could happen. She always like surprises. He sat up and grabbed her arm and pulled her back down and kissed her like he never kissed her before in her life of being alive. It was soft, deep, gentle, but deep, passionate. His tongue swimming in her mouth like an eel battling each other like swords. He pushed her body close to his as he kissed her deeply. His nails traveling down her back like a waterfall. He released his lips upon hers and nuzzled her cheek and whispered in her ear "I am yours and I love you and only you." he said as he sat the bracelet she gave him when the met. Hoping the woman he was knew and kissed came back and would stay.

A pile of death, a ground stained, a soul flooded with the blood of the undead, the large metal suit was at his knees buried in the bodies. The head piece swung open, the blood had managed to get into his suit, it ran down his face as he sat there wide eyed staring at the dead bodies. He held a small undead girl body in his hands, the body had lost and arm and half of her face but her side which still remained was well defined enough to depict the picture in the locket which he held. Closing the locket he dropped the body standing up, His breathing rash his mind scrambled. He stumbled back almost falling, he slowly began to walk towards were everyone had headed...the house, he was alone atleast he thought. His large body moving slowly across the ground, his eyes unwavering and not blinking. He seemed as if he was a zombie himself, his gun dragging behind him as he pulled it until it made it to his hands were he slid it around his body. His steps feeling heavier and heavier as he walked, his knees feeling as if they were to give way any second. But he kept walking his mind blank and his understanding rash, he was using the remaining energy to keep his mental hack at bay. While trying to scan his mind for the directions to liams house.

• Love
Rayna watched as the girl who had introduced herself as Hetah left. "Hoping to learn mine?" She questioned herself, "then why didn't she stay long enough for me to say..?" Rayna shook it off, carefully turning her gaze to Liam. Rayna felt pleased to see Liam stirring, she felt his hand travel and rest upon hers and she took his, smiling gently. He was awake, and that was good news. He spoke her name, then asked who else was alive, and if he was at his house. He made multiple attempts to get up and Rayna put a hand on his shoulder to keep him from doing it more, though she didn't apply any pressure. Rayna thought about it for a moment, remembering there being other people with him. She was about to speak when she heard someone at the door. She turned to look at who was coming in, and saw the female from before. She hesitated, taking her hand from his shoulder, keeping her other with his. Rayna couldn't tell if the female had waited for him to wake up and hadn't rested at all, or if she had and just came to check on him, but the way she entered gave Rayna an uneasy feeling. Was she coming back to hurt the person she had saved? Was her own life in danger?

Despite Rayna's uneasy feeling, Hetah was calm, walking in confidently, and inexpressively. Rayna took a deep breath, feeling the muscles in her body tense, something wasn't right and Rayna could tell. It wasn't long before Rayna's crimson eyes were caught looking directly into the golden ones of the other female, she swallowed. 'My life.' she thought to herself, preparing for action, giving a small laugh through closed lips. It was true the most conflict she had had in a long time would be with the, less than human, flesh eaters. They weren't much fun. Rayna was thrown off guard when Hetah didn't come to her, but rather to Liam. Hetah pulling Rayna's hand from Liam's and licking the blood from it. Rayna could feel his blood on her own hand. She looked down at it for a moment before returning her confused gaze to Hetah. Rayna wasn't exactly sure what to think about what happened next, Hetah kissing him, and feeling down on his body, but Rayna was sure she didn't like her attitude. Rayna disregarded Liam's blood on her hand, though every inch of her was tempting her to taste it.

Rayna was only caught by surprise when Hetah lifted herself up and Liam pulled her back down. Thinking about it for a moment Rayna almost decided she wasn't going to get involved, but whether or not Liam was going to get with her, or the golden eyed female, Rayna was going to get her revenge. She smiled to herself before standing up. "Wasn't there someone shooting when you so heroically rescued Liam? Has he arrived yet? Or we going to just let him die in a horde?" Rayna asked, adding slight sarcasm to the word heroically. Not that she really cared, but she wanted to give them something to distract their minds. Now standing she held her hand with Liam's blood on it to the female, as if asking Hetah if she wanted anymore. Then without giving her a moment to try Rayna wiped his blood on her black and red jacket, and walked out of the room and back to the rest of the people. Maybe she'd get some blood from that cooler, if she was right about her senses, if not, maybe she'd go looking for the missing person. She didn't particularly care if he was alive or not, but it would give her something to do, she'd worry about when to get her revenge, later.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
He looked up at Rayna and remembered Micheal was still out their. He kissed Hetah's lips and smiled "Gotta play hero again." he said to her. He walked over to Rayna and sat his hand on her shoulder "Thank you, thanks for reminding me. He always gets left behind. I'll go fetch him. Stay here and get some rest if you wish. I promise, I'll come back." he said to her. He walked out the room and down stairs. He walked through the door and jogged looking for Micheal. It hurt a bit but he managed "Micheal!! Buddy, where are you!" he yelled.

Soon, he saw him. His gun was dragging and he shuffled his feet "No..ple..oh thank god." he said as he saw him pick up his rifle. He ran to him and stood near him. He looked sad, empty. He put his arm over Liams shoulder and walked him to the house. "Hey man, I'm here. I'm here. Don't worry. I'm still getting you to safety. I promised I wouldn't leave and I'm not planning on it now." he said as they walked to the house. They weren't far at all, just a few blocks. They were safe....for now.

Someone was calling his name, but it only echoed through his head the voice tried to climb back in but it was being pushed away. It touched him but it only felt cold, his blank eyes scanning over the form and his sensors going of as if it was an enemy. The man put Michaels arm around him, as he walked his vision jumped a bit his systems bugging a bit and his head twitching. As his modifications are old so he had yet to renew them, he mentally fixed the threat of liam being an enemy and took control of himself again. He spoke slowly " I killed them Liam....the ones...who did this to me...i killed them....even...her.." he shook his head slowly looking up once more.

Liam knew exactly who he was talking about. "Micheal...I..I'm sorry." he said as he looked ahead and could see the house in plain view. He looked at him "I killed mine too. The ones that made me..and for what I've become." he said but some of that wasn't true. He still hasn't tole Micheal, Jack or the others his secret. His true self. They walked up to the house and opened the door and walked him upstairs. He walked Micheal into the bathroom and turned it on, it was Micheals old room. He looked at Micheal, "Get out of the armor and get into the shower, I'll talk to you more." he said as he walked out and closed his door.

Once the door was closed, he stood there motionless looking about before the armor hissed open and he dropped out of it. He caught himself on the sink and one knee touched the floor, He took in a deep breath before standing up slowly. the armor closed itself back up and michael, turned on the shower . Removing what clothes he had on and stepped in, the warmth hitting his scarred and robotic lined looking body. He was not effected by water as if he was some type of cellphone, he let the water rush through his hair.

An audible gasp was heard as Liam pulled her back to him again for another passionate embrace, her body meeting his wants eagerly in an attempt to reawaken the bond that had gone idle over his years away. The times of uncertainty and doubt; the times of loneliness and loss; and the times when nothing but the darkness felt like consuming her until there would be nothing left, only the memories of his loving words to her helping to buoy her mind back to the place where light and sanity had once been. They were all being gently washed away with the compassion that was held in his kiss to her, stronger than any other that he had given to her previously and all the more sweeter because of it. His nails fell delightfully across her exposed flesh, sending shivers of pleasure crawling down her back, making it arch from his touch. Hetah's breaths came faster and her tongue more so enthusiastic to feel the hot, moist confines of his mouth which it had craved to feel again, his own tongue against hers creating a blissful joy all on its own. She moaned softly against his lips, uncaring to the one audience member who was witnessing their display of affection. He pulled away a moment later, cheek soon pressing fondly against her own.

Her eyes changed at his words, no longer a dull grey but a bright molten silver, a color that they hadn't been in years, since the last day she had seen him. Eyes that comprehended love, generosity and sensitivity. More than just the animistic want to live and survive, or the anger and bitterness that came to those who lived alone for far too long. Then she saw the bracelet and her bottom lip began to tremble slightly. "I thought you had forgotten..... I..I th-thought you didn't love me.... any-m-more when you never came b-back.... I thought..." A single tear rolled down each of her pale cheeks, gathering moisture at the tip of her chin, as she whispered, "I thought you found somebody else...... I'm sorry...." She had. She had so badly that it had turned her cold, for why else would he leave her for so long when he was to come back so soon? When he hadn't, she had written but no replies ever came from his always being moved around and the letters never reaching him. When he hadn't, she had contacted friends who were only to be reported as dead months later. When he hadn't, she had waited. And then she had been told that he was dead and everything just fell apart. But then she found him, she did, she found him after so long of others telling her that he it was futile... long after she had started believing them... but he was talking to a girl... calling her Ma'am and kissing her hand and that experience was just too familiar for her to bear...

Hetah buried her face into his neck, deeply breathing in his natural musk, the scent of his skin, the taste of his blood, the feel of his hair and the sound of his thumping heart. She wanted it. She needed it. And he had given it back to her fully, even after her losing hope in it. Her eyes shut as she felt another tear come free and splash against his back as a small drop of moisture. "I love you," she whispered, wrapping her arms around him loosely enough not to cause pain, yet tight enough to show her eventual reluctance to let go. Silently, she completed the sentence with a thought vow. "...and I will never let anyone take you away from me again..."

Then, somewhat abruptly, the air shifted and the vampire girl beside them was standing, inquiring about the other man who had been left to his own devices while Liam was being tended to. Her tone was seriousness enough but contained an underlying streak of sarcasm for which the words were chosen and on any previous occasion would have made Hetah bristle. Instead, she pulled her arms out from around Liam's neck and regarded her coolly while he thanked her for her reminding him, and then hurriedly left to search for his companion, leaving the two women alone for some moments. Though the girl stayed no longer than she had to, for a brief second offering out her hand to Hetah in a beckoning manner as if asking if she wanted some of the blood that remained smeared on her fingers. With no time to respond to the mockery, the vampire wiped her hand free of the liquid and left the room, leaving the demi-Siren alone. She smirked slightly at the retreating female's backside. She hadn't tasted the sweetened blood when she had the chance, wasting it on her clothes instead, and now it was going to be much harder for such an opportunity to arise again. On that positive note, she began to straighten up the bedroom, a small, ever present smile tugging at the corner of her lips in memory of his kiss and the touch of his skin on hers.

He could sense the tense emotions in the house, it was fairly obvious. The vampire was starving, Liam was physically hurt, and the cyborg was dealing with his past. He decided to help them as he could, while no doctor he did still have the medkit. So he went to the girl who was watching over Liam and handed her the medkit. He then went and got a blood pack and tossed it at the vampire girl. Finally he pulled out his flask and waited for the cyborg to get out of the shower, he needed the last of his whiskey more than he did. While he waited he couldn't help but hum the melody to a song he couldn't remember.

As the shower ended and the steam remained he walked out of the shower, and found clothes placed on the sink. He grabbed them and slide them on, it was a casual suit which he normally would wear as he found them comfortable and somewhat classy and freeing. He moved the armor out of the bathroom and into the corner were he could find it later, Walking out of the bathroom and to his room he sat down in a chair his oculars rotating and fixating themselves as he did. He took in a long breathe and let a needed sigh part his lips.

Liam saw Joe come up to the bedroom door and saw the flask "He hasn't drank in years, but..he made need that more than anything right now." he said as he heard Micheal move around in the room. "Go ahead, cheer him up if you can, please." he said as he patted him on the shoulder. He looked down and saw Rayna near the stairs with a bag of blood. He walked downstairs and stood near her "Hey.." he said as he walked beside her, "If you need stronger blood..feel free to ask me and I'll give you some. Trust me, it's nothing you've ever had before." he said with a little smile and patted her shoulder. "You can have the spare bedroom next to mine. There's food in the kitchen. Yes, food you are able to eat." he said. He smiled at her and turned around and went upstairs and walked into his bedroom. He saw Hetah and walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her like he use too do. He smiled and kissed the back if her neck. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry that I didn't come back when I should. I got more orders and got sent behind lines to hold the infected off...but they broke through. I promise, I'll never leave your side again." he said as his hand entwined with hers. He laid her softly on the bed with him and held her close. He didn't care about the pain, he just wanted to feel her again. "I miss this.." he said.

Rayna watched as Liam left, and as a man threw a blood pack at her. She looked at it appraisingly. Human blood, she could smell that much. Rayna watched as Liam came back, practically carrying his friend. Rayna almost felt bad for the guy, he obviously wasn't human and that was already a plus in her book. But at the same time she didn't really care, a bitter air fell around her. She looked at the blood, debating on whether or not to actually have some now, or wait. What difference would it make? She could still feel the lingering feeling that Liam's blood had left.

Rayna was almost surprised to see Liam come up to her, a tad more surprised that he actually talked. Rayna shook her other emotions and smiled gently at him, he offered her his blood, which made her bit her lip. The blood that almost sent shivers through her body, that made her crave it so much, just the smell of it drove her insane. It peaked her interest when he admitted that it would be nothing she had ever had before. She wanted to try it out, she wanted to see what his blood would do. Even before she could taste it, it was intoxicating. Almost at the moment he patted her shoulder, she felt like getting some of his blood, but she paused. No, now wasn't the time. Rayna nodded as she was assigned the bedroom next to Liam's. She wasn't sure if that was more of an insult, or a gentle gesture. She doubted she would ever venture into that room.

Rayna stepped into a more secluded part of the house, and carefully feasted on the blood. Rayna expected she wouldn't have to eat for a while again, weeks even, but she remembered how Liam made her feel when coming close, and she realized she would probably be feasting on blood a lot more if she didn't get any of his. "No problem.." She said with a sly smile, "He even offered some." She spoke the words to herself, but debating a resting place for the night, maybe she would sleep as a bat, in a corner somewhere. It would be the most comfortable.

• Love
Jack well asleep on top of the house, watching for infected... he opened his eyes softly and looked around him "Damn, I must off fallen asleep by mistake" he remarked to himself and slid across the roof jumping down to the back yard. He entered the house to see what was everyone doing... he silently went in and went to see how Liam was doing, he did not pay much attention to the others; he kept looking in-front of him. Searching for Liam he entered a room where Rayna was feeding, he said nothing... he simply looked at her feasting on the blood and then exited the room. He went up the stairs checking the rooms for Liam; he slowly pushed a door with his right hand and found Liam with a girl... he said with a deep voice "Excuse me... didn't mean to interrupt; I was just looking for you Liam. I will talk to you later, it seems your busy now... I will let you catch up" He moved back from the room and down the stairs, still holding the weapon by the hand grip. He made his way into the kitchen and sat down on the floor.

• Love
Amelia was tried, thirsty and started to get exhausted. She hadn't seen a living human soul in what had seemed like forever. When the breakout started her parents went MIA and Amelia was with her group, the one her parents told her not to hang around with. 'The other hybrids'. They managed to hang their ground for awhile until they decided to split due to disagreements of certain things within the group. Amelia walked and walked until she finally seen what look like a human. He seemed like he was around her age, cute, and looked scared. He was crouching in an alley and didn't seem to be infected. There weren't any of the dead walking around insight, so she didn't think that he was as scared as he should be, but that would soon change. She ran super speed towards him and in an instant she was in front of him. "Shhh..Don't be scared cutie" She said as she crouched down in front of him and placed her finger on his lips. The guys eyes widened as she came near him. Of course he was surprised of the speed she had. What normal person wouldn't be? "How did you do th.." He tried to say before she cut him off. "This will only hurt a bit. Try not to move" Amelia then proceeded with her business, slightly pulling his head to the side, holding his head and placing one hand on his shoulder. She then licked the side of his neck to soften the skin so she could sink her fangs into his neck. The boy grunted but stayed calm. She drank only as much as she needed making sure not to kill the guy. Blood slid down his neck as she started to pull her fangs out. She licked the blood that slid along the side of his neck and lick her lips. Amelia took a deep breath and started to slowly walk away. "Wait!!" She heard the guy say from behind her. "Let me come with you...Please." The tone in his voice made his words almost sound like it was a question. "You don't even know what or who I am..If you come with me, I'll only treat you as a food source" She said coldly. "I don't care.....I just don't want to be alone." He replied as he stood back up. "Fine. Just don't slow me down" She said then started to walk as the guy followed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.