Outbreak Nation: The Untold Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jess watched the large creature, she knew it wasn't hostile. But that was when she heard a voice from the debris, she began to follow it. "Hello?! I hear you!" she hollered as she passed behind the creature. She wasn't afraid of it at all, and she continued moving until she found the area of where he was at. Though she still technically didn't know where he was. "I need you to yell!" she said loudly.
--

Kingsley let out a chuckle, though it came out as a small growl. He shifted back into his human form, a 17 year old boy with black hair and blue eyes. He had piercings on his upper lip. The only thing strange about him is that he had two sets of sharp teeth in his mouth. He smiled at Liam, "If I was hostile, I would have already attacked those three lovely ladies you have there." he could hear another set of breathing. "Did you know you have a follower? Perhaps a stalker? She is hiding somwhere behind me." he stated. He brought his hand up and picked at one of the teeth in his mouth, "I want to make an agreement with you. You let me join your group and I will let you live when this earth becomes invaded. I will convince my mother to let you live, for she is the Queen. Say, you seem like a demon, are you a demon?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

Oh this was amusing to Kingsley, the demon man in front of him made him want to laugh so much, but he didnt. "I will also keep you protected as well, as I use the flesh eaters as food."​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He was bored, dying from starvation took much longer than Joe preferred, and there was a few to many holes in his dome for him to suffocate.

He looked around for something to entertain himself with. He saw a half crushed undead about 8 feet away from him "Damn you guys never die, do ya" he chuckled out loud. He pulled out his flare gun and shot it. It then proceeded to light on fire, and at first it seemed to ignore it but then it started to scream and flail it's arms. "Fuck me"

(Ohaho! I'm going to have fun with this kid!)

Liam grabbed the boys throat and squeezed enough pressure making cracking sounds as hr lifted him up of the ground "Mock me not, you waste of life. You lay a single layer of your vile, I will personally your fucking core in half." he said as he slammed him against the wall "I will let you join, not because of who you are or what you come from but I need everything to fight these fuckers and get our world back. And yes, I am a Demon but the not just a Demon, I'm a Demon God." he said as he let the boy go from his throat. He knew exactly what he was, the smirk on the boys didn't show no more. "I'd very much would love to see you try to hurt these girls." he said as he patted the boy on his shoulder "Go help that girl find the man buried in the rumble, you can miss it sense you can smell and hear." he said as he walked away. Soon, with a flash Liam was near the girl who was watching from a distance and was beside her "You do know that we aren't going to hurt you right? You can join us, ya'know." he said.

Jess glanced back at Liam and shook her head. "Maybe I don't need help." She sighed and began digging through the rubble. She knew where he was, in fact she could hear a zombie screaming, and him talking. Eventually she made it to him, but he seemes to be stuck in a dome of some sort, maybe of concrete. She looked around and put her hands through one of theholes and pulled. The cconcrete began cracking as she pulled.
--

Kingsley didn't even move, he didn't feel him crack his bones. He didn't need to breath, nor did he feel any pain. As Liam was talking, Kingsleys minor wounds that Liam gave him began repairing itself and in a matter of seconds he was good again. Then Liam slammed him into a wall, "Do you think you can scare me, Male? You will have to try harder than that." He said as Liam walked to go help the girl. "And you cant make me do shit. I might leave you unintelligent creatures if you keep treating me this way. That was my normal form, I cant help how I was born. Nor can you help how you were born." He said than preceded to climb the building. He made it to the roof and layed down, his head hanging from the roof.

"Look I'm fucking sorry I lit you on fire, I'm sorry ok." He yelled at the zombie, who actually listened to him oddly enough and stopped screaming. "Thank You" he mumbled, then he noticed that someone was digging up the dome if debris around him "Come on, first the screaming zombie and now one's actually going to eat me . Why the fuck not, who needs a peaceful death anyway."

Jess managed to pull a part off, making the debris on top fall. Though she could still get to him now. She begam to walk towards him. "I am not going to eat you, I am here to help." She knealt down next to him and looked him over. She then looked at him, "I can heal this."

Liam stood up off the wall "Come and join us. We won't hurt you, I promise." he said with a grin at the girk and a fang popped from his lips. He walked over to Jess and looked down and helped her digg and dig. Then they broke through, moving everything out of the way. He saw a man who was buried under the rubble "Please, tell me...you aren't the guy who blew this building up?" he asked as he got down with Jess. He looked at her and saw the zombie was burning "Hungry or something. Actually...food due sound good right now. How about we get you fixed up and then...we go search for more people and then food." he said as he patted the guy in his shoulder "What do you say, ma'am." he said with a smile. Hoping she'd agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What the..." Rayna whispered to herself as the massive creature in front of her transformed into a person. She took a step back, unsure of what to even think. She listened to the conversation, apparently he mentioned her. "I'm not a stalker.." She said disdainfully, "Just came across these people.." Rayna rolled her eyes, maybe a new creature would make her despise list. She shook her head. Putting her back to the concrete again. Though before Rayna could think of what to do next the man who seemed to be the center of all the action came up to her. She heard him, and peaked her head back out from the concrete. Keeping her face low because of the sun, she heard an offer to team up. Rayna looked at the man who had a single fang, she raised an eyebrow and thought about it for a second.

'Teaming up.. doesn't sound too bad.. but. That creature, and demon god? Doesn't even sound like a half-way safe group.' Rayna rolled her eyes, sometimes you take risks. Fight the flesh eaters alone, or try at it with other people. Sure, she had tried groups before, but they were pathetic humans she just ended up using for their blood. It was tasty at the least. Before Rayna could say anything the man walked away, apparently to help the female that had been moving the debris. Rayna took a step forward, reluctantly, still unsure if he choice was the safest, but then she followed to strides of the man to the rubble.

She realized there was a man underneath that they were going to save, and apparently the girl wasn't just any girl. She could heal, so an angel. Rayna nodded, 'Okay. Still no pathetic human.. though, this pinned guy is still unspoken for...' Rayna pulled her long sleeve shirt down, making sure to keep her hands covered. The last thing she wanted was sunlight. Rayna wasn't going to get into the way of moving the downed concrete so instead, when a piece that was too big was moved, if it was going to make a loud thud, she simply used her telepathy to slow gravity's effect on it, 'Physics' She whispered to herself.

"Thanks." Rayna said after the rubble had been moved, and the demon god had finished speaking. Apparently their plans were to save the man, and get food. Of course that meant nothing to Rayna, as she doubted they would find her fresh human blood, or that they even knew she was a vampire. Though it may be obvious as she hid herself from the sun. Maybe she would try the food stuff, though typically it did absolutely nothing for her.

Well he was left behind again, and it angered him a bit but he brushed it aside and rolled his shoulders adjusting the armor so that it rested better against his body. Steam ejected from the head plating before it swung open revealing his face, the head plating resting in a slot so that it would not get in the way. Walking forward his cybernetic optics scanning over the scene at hand and then the surrounding area as people seem to just be flooding towards this noise, and you never know who will come next. it could be a monster...o wait..that had already happened. He focused again, and walked over towards the group until he heard steps coming from an alleyway. That seemed to increase in numbers until undead were flooding out of the alleyway towards Michael, " shit.. " Michael widened his stance and his head plate slammed on over his head locking into place as he was rammed by the undead. But he held them back as they tried to bite him, then a hissing noise could be heard from his leg and then the sound of the earth cracking beneath him as he pushed off it with one leg. Sweeping it across the impeding horde slicing through them with a high kick, the way it worked was his cybernetic appendages allow for swifter and more deadlier movement and with this armor on it increase the damage and speed of the impact. the hissing noise was the pressure build up from the kick before he released it.

The horde was cut easily but they continued to come, Michael cocked both of his fist's back and the same sizzling sound could be heard before the earth cracking again as he rushed into the alleyway pushing the horde back into it laughing. The horde was coming because of the loud bang and the crashing of the building so the large amount of them was only correct, As he cornered them into the alleyway he began sending slow punches out until the punches began to become rapid as if a machine gun action. which is exactly how is arms were moving at the moment, as one fist came back the other went forward as if propelled by an explosion like a bullet. As he mowed down the incoming horde he grinned underneath his helmet, walking forward more so that they would be pushed back into the other street. Michael was a cyborg as some called him but his ability to control himself and stop glitching is what impresses most as, the servers could easily glitch and activate a kill switch mode as they intended for him to do to the zombie race as the people who saved his life. But Michael did not want to be considered a monster anymore and would now put his fist's towards the good of the world and save humanity one zombie death at a time, As the horde died out a large amount of steam escaped his arm into the air causing a smoke screen to flood out the alleyway before he walked out of the alleyway his suit now covered in deep red coloring.

Michael's head plate swung open again the steam escaping from inside the suit as well, his moderation had happened between the time the war had ended and the months that passed. It was necessary for his survival, as when he left the hospital he had gone out into the world thinking he would be alright but sadly he was not and got ambush by some zombies. They bit into his arms and legs and almost his torso, but he just escape with his life and had stumbled upon a factory were a few doctors engineers and normal civilians were held up. They were intending to murder him but he was saved by the idea of the doctors and the engineers, they made him what he was for the sake of their protection. He was made to kill anyone who his brain signature did not match, but Michael's will power came over the system and he took control of himself and escaped at night when they slept. It was the only time he could leave without him feeling bad or possibly killing anyone, He traveled the world like a piece of junk until he modified himself a bit more when he stumbled upon sun panels, he installed the system id into his system and now his absorbs sunlight as the solar panels did. He stood there still thinking of his past, He then shook his body and the blood began to fall off as the steam cleaned it thoroughly. Sighing he walked forward back to the group, who he knew ignored the situation as he could handle himself as mostly anyone else in this group of superpowers.

" You know...ive never had a building fall on me....were you scared...do you feel your toes? " He asked these question as he cant feel in his arms and legs anymore, with the new implants he could easily cancel out the feeling of pain which helps towards his stamina gain and the reason why he is such a good combatant with his fists and legs. Rolling his shoulders once more he looked over the group once more and had an odd feeling about them, most of them seemed to despise the sunlight and hide beneath clothing. And others have different ideal looks, he couldn't depict it but the first thing that ran through his head was vampires. He shook his head trying to rid the thought from his head, but then again he had now just learned his friend is a Demon Lord or god or something like that. It shocked him that he didn't know before, maybe it's because all the classified files but then again he told him everything....what a bitch! why would he not tell me of his immense power, Michael was angry inside his head as Liam could of helped stop the war if he unleashed his power...but then it wouldn't make sense why he was in the hospital, what was the reason for it? These questions riddled Michael's head and made him think.

But then he mentioned food and Michael immediately start drooling " Food...i need some food....like...now! " Michael grabbed Liam by the arms and shook him, " Food! you have food?! " Michael didn't need as much food as normal humans due to the cybernetics but he still can eat and it was still a necessity so his human organs wouldn't shut down on him, It was amazing how long he could go without food and water but at times he needed it to continue with his system operations and manual control of his body, He once rampaged through a town looking for food to eat, and that was when he realized how immense his power was as he took down most of the city with his bare fist's. Michael then snapped back into reality and looked at the building, " Wait a minute....MY GUNS WERE IN THAT BUILDING! " Michael jumped onto the building and punched through one of the window, and slid into the collapsed building. He clambered through it breaking through walls, causing the outside that was still stable to crumble in behind him, He finally reach his floor and kicked the door that was sideways inwards and rolled into it as the room was very unstable. He noticed his guns against the wall and sighed, walking over to them he picked them up off the wall which was previously the floor he thinks. And ran into the wall and fell out the building a bit further away from them, and laid there on the ground until he stood up dusting himself off " Well that was easier than i expected, but lets go find some food ", He said putting the strap to his gun around his body and standing there looking at the vampiric looking group.

"Well if you can heal me up that would be great, and hell fucking yea this was me, only Joe Ferone could do something this amazing." He said to his new saviors, he never had anything against the more magical races but he would be lying if he hadn't been paid to kill one or two before

Joe Ferone was a big burly man with a beard to match, if it wasn't for his gray suit he'd look like a stereotypical lumberjack. After being healed by this new girls healing magic he climbed out of the rubble. "Not gonna lie, but this is probably the best unplanned explosion I've ever done." He quickly scampered down the rocks and began to look around while stretching his legs, after deciding it was fine enough he sprinted down the street and around the corner to a nearby candy shop. Most people didn't know how many lethal weapons had been hidden there over the years, but Joe did and he needed them. That's the problem with suicide runs, you generally end up using all of your ammunition.

After collecting all the flares, grenades, pistol ammo(some meant for dealing with the more magical kind),and explosives, he shoved them all in a backpack and then grabbed a few handfuls of candy and jogged back. "Candy Anyone?"

???:

The voices seemed to multiply, sounds of another being came forth and shook the peacefulness of the group. I slowly walked towards the source of the voices, until somebody mentioned something about "candy".

"Candy? I really like candy! I love it so much! Do you have strawberry ones? Pick me! Pick me!" Oh, I love it so much! My parents used to give me all kinds like caramel ones, chocolate, ones with jelly in them!
"How about you, friend? Would you like some too?" I looked behind to my specimen.
"....*Moan*..." He quietly mumbled something and stood there. I took his hand and led him towards the candy giver. Curiously, he tried to grab my hair again. Maybe a sign of affection? And I swear i'm feeling something like exposed boned and teared flesh...

I struggled to keep my balance over the rubble, until I almost collapse onto a huuge...balloon(Joe Ferone)?

"Huh...where's the candy?"

The danger of the moment between them seemed to be one of the more stimulating side effects of their situation. It was dark beneath the shadows, a small alcove within the City that never sleeps helping to veil their movements from prying eyes. There were, of course, those who's eyes could no longer see with sanity, only hunger and thirst, but they mattered little. A simple disillusionment cast over their bodies granted them with the appearance of the undead humans, albeit strangely positioned undead humans. As if to mate. "Tell me why I hurt you..." a soft, seductive voice commanded. The body beneath the source of the voice shivered. "Tell me..." it demanded again. A tongue was drawn and used, leaving a trail of moisture from the tip of the silent's chin until just below their ear, causing another involuntary shiver to emerge. The former purred in delight, soon giving air to its thoughts. "You taste like fear." A sharp gasp answered the words, the 'zombies' immediately following through with something very strange indeed.

Some hour later the task was complete. Both persons' bodies returning to what they had been: a young woman of pale skin, eyes and lips, covered thinly in garments of black cotton and lace that were riveted together with accessories of bleached bone; and a male youth, stark naked and having just recently lapsed into unconsciousness. Hetah, as was the woman's name, looked down at the sleeping form with appraisal. So vulnerable... so weak... such an easy catch that could even be turned into a second meal. Something for her teeth to relish, and a flavor that could last for hours atop her tongue until she craved for another outing. The last time she had done so was a month ago, some days before the plague had cursed the planet, and she could feel the harsh bite of her mother's needs within her belly. Her lips curled, though in show of no form of pleasure as she pushed herself away from the male in frustration. She could wait. She could hold off the want for substance a little longer. She was above what she had been before. That's what he used to tell her anyway.

Suddenly gone of appetite and possibly even revolted, Hetah cast the man in shadow to cloak him for at least some hours until he awoke. The first thing he would crave would be the touch of her body again, and that was something she hoped to keep far away from him. Who knows... maybe he would live and she could feed from him again another day. If another didn't feast on his flesh before that. Before her mind could be allowed to linger on such thoughts any longer, she pressed her body into the shadows of the metal buildings that had been warming throughout the day, the heat noneffective to the corrosion of her being. The flesh itself aided her in the protection of her true figure, an almost near replica of what was outwardly displayed, and with such a body, even with the wretched sun out, it would be such a waste to cover it. The odd thing was, there were no creatures to hide herself from any longer. The area, strangely enough, seemed to be clear. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, body tense and head tilted skywards to better capture the sounds of anything nearby. And that was when she heard the first explosion.

• Love
Liam was kind of happy about everything that was happening. He smiled as he saw a woman stumble and he caught her. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked the girl. She seemed blind or something. He smiled at Joe and took the candy and gave it to the girl "Here..." he said as he gave the candy to the girl. "What's wrong with your eyes?" he asked. He waved over Micheal to help get Joe out. He looked at him "Yeah, we can. I'll give you something that'll help." he said as he set the girl down to sit so she wouldn't fall. He walked over to Micheal "Hey, it's too quite...way to quite. Member Iraq? It's way more silent then it was back then...keep alert. Alright? Good to have you back. We need to find Jack. We really do." he said as he patted his shoulder and stood tall on a rock and looked out "Guys, lets hurry..." he said. You could see him from afar, well you could see him because he stands out because of his new look.

The silence was unsettling, stifling almost to the point of being afraid to breathe lest it break the stillness of the air. It had to be broken though in order to reach her destination and satisfy her curiosity of the danger, for if it was not here, that only meant it was somewhere else, and that somewhere else could always be where she was heading. The dead were troublesome, but they were made more so dangerous when their whereabouts were left unknown. Hetah took in a breath to calm her thoughts and nerves, chest gently heaving as she paused for a moment, ears intently listening for further sound from the direction of the explosion. She almost smiled at how near they were. There were voices, a good number of voices and though their words could not be heard, the even tones and varying pitches were enough to tell her a conversation was taking place. It truly mattered little to her, though that would not make her any less wary of their being friend or foe, for if there were more than one, it meant they had supplies, no matter how limited.

She stopped again some distance away still, catching sight of the first of the people standing atop a large boulder, which upon closer inspection turned out to be the remains of a demolished building. Their attire was somewhat strange, to say the least, like someone who had just returned from a roaming in the desert, but certainly she wasn't one to judge the cloth another wore. Hetah briefly contemplated freeing at least one of her weapons from the 'X' pattern that the twin blades created across her fleshy back, but decided against it. Silently, as all of her kind must be, she crept upon the group who's size she had underestimated as being nearer to three. There seemed to be six in the company from those who were in plain sight, but she didn't doubt now that there were others as well. Her breathing remained the same, slow and even despite the light jog she had taken to reach them, her figure unmoving from within the shadow cast by the fallen building. Her white eyes shut, taking a mental stock of those above, most being declarable as non-humans from the scent they gave off. She didn't attempt the mask her own smell, if any of their senses were keen enough to pick up on it, as that would lead to them finding her and she wouldn't have to risk her body by facing the sun.

Rayna reluctantly and almost indecisively took a piece. "Should I?" She asked herself. "No. Maybe.. Yes.. I could try.. I don't see why not." She whispered to herself, and a counter argument played over in her thoughts before she unwrapped the candy and put it into her mouth. At first the taste was disgusting, causing her to almost spit it out, but after giving it a few more moments she could taste the sweetness that came from the candy. It wasn't anything like blood, but she slowly began to enjoy it she looked around, it seemed the more and more people accumulated to the sound of the explosion, and where there were people, there would be flesh eaters. She swallowed her candy. How could the flesh eaters possibly resist? If Rayna could smell blood, then she was sure they could smell flesh. It troubled her.

Stepping up to the man who had seemed to be on-top of everything, and at the moment on top of a rock, and called himself the demon god, she figured respect would be the best choice, besides she hadn't had enough time to decide there was anything she didn't like about him yet. She peeked out from under her hoodie a little, careful not to let any sun in, she looked him over. "I'm Rayna.. and you are?" She asked then started after a pause, "I'm glad to be with others..." She hesitated a moment, trying to decide if it was the truth then continued on anyways, "but I think you're right about needing to hur-" Rayna stopped. She hadn't noticed it before, but there was a powerful scent coming from the demon god. It was his blood, having stepped close enough to him, she could smell it, or almost sense it rather.

Rayna put her sleeve covered hand to her face, smelling his blood made her crave the crimson fluid. Usually she was able to go a long amount of time without blood, but his scent aroused her vampire qualities more than usual. She looked around, not quite sure that she could get away with drinking the blood of the people here, she left her hand touching her face as she choked down the feeling, "-Er. A-as I was saying, you're right about needing.." she paused to take a breath, "needing to hurry, I think we should move. Probably.. now..with this many people, we're sure to need shelter for them all soon. I was wondering if you knew a place?" Rayna herself was fine sleeping as a bat, hidden away, anywhere really. "I mean no disrespect.." She added, just in case anything might have come off the wrong way, though a blush crossed her face, she let her hoodie fall back down trying to hide it. She wasn't sure why things took such an odd turn, but she had never had something like this happen to her before. But she felt attracted to him, and his blood.

Liam stepped high on the rock and scanned the area. He saw a few zombies walking around but he knew that if their was some around then thier will be more. He popped the candy in his mouth and began sucking on it. Then, he looked down and day the girl standing near him. He looked at her "I'm Liam, nice to meet you, ma'am." he said as he grabbed Raynas hand and lightly kissed it. "Yeah, I do know a place. I use to own a big house not far from here. We'll hold up their. I have food and beds and stuff, which includes a shower." he said as he looked ahead. He patted her shoulder as he stepped closer to her but he was beside her. He looked closely "We got to move soon. Tell everyone to hurry.." he said as he looked out. He smelt something but.couldn't tell what it was. He stepped out more in the light showing everything.

There was something about working in the darker side of the cities, a certain sixth sense so to say. It was never anything definite but Joe had it, he knew when he was in danger and he almost always knew when to stop pushing his luck and it was going off like crazy. He could tell that he was with predators, every single on of them was a killer and none of them were completely human. The candy helped him make sure, they took it with almost no hesitation, none of them even stopped to think about how old it could have been, none of them seemed to worry about the little things that could possibly sicken a normal person.

He watched them with caution and made sure he grabbed the weapons that had been made to kill people like them, they were simple things especially in times like these. A flare gun loaded with flares that emitted the same kind of light as the sun to deal with vampires, a gun with silver bullets, and all sorts of weapons. Sure they were cheesy, but they worked and this certainly wasn't the first time he'd been told to "deal" with something not entirely human.

He walked over to the one that looked the seemed to be in charge and said "You can feel it can't you, were being watched. We should probably try to lose them before going to your place."

Her breath caught in her throat as she heard a conversation between the man and one of the woman. His name was what had done it, making her stand straighter than before and further press herself into the shadows for cover and to better hear what was being said. Yes... he had said it. Yes... he certainly smelled like the man she used to know... and his voice sounded it, too. She paused a moment after he spoke of taking refuge, thinking of following him and everyone else there until she had a chance to better see if her assumptions were correct. If they weren't, she would leave. If they were... He stepped out further into the light then and any doubt she may have carried was evaporated in a second. To Hell with the Sun. The woman pushed herself out from the darkness, eyes wincing at the unaccustomed heat and light that caused a caressing pain on her exposed flesh, though she did not flinch. She spoke softly as she looked to the man. "Liam."

Rayna was surprised to be called ma'am, as was she that he kissed her hand, but a small smile crossed her face, as she felt her fangs show. Rayna almost began talking to herself, though she recognized that being in the presence of Liam would make it seem like she was talking to him. It took Rayna a few moments to gather her senses, as the smell of his blood was still making her mind stir, "Oh. Yes. Pleased to meet you." She replied as he patted her shoulder, but as he stepped closer the feelings in her stomach began to intensify. Rayna put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself, though he had already stepped into the light. It was a feeling she would have to get used to being in the group.

"S-sorry." She said as she took her hand from his shoulder. She stepped back to give herself from space from the intoxicating smell of his blood. It was then she realized how admirable his form was. Rayna slowly put a finger to her fang, feeling its point. She longed for blood but suppressed it as much as she could, knowing she could do nothing to solve that desire yet. Then a man walked up to Liam, who seemed fully ready for combat, expressing the need to lose the flesh eaters before getting to the shelter, which Rayna believed would had been a quite obvious endeavor.

Rayna was surprised when a woman materialized from the darkness, and into the light. Obviously Liam had been the leader, and she could have guessed it may have been the same reason he was called the demon god, and his blood was of such an alluring sense. That was what brought so many people to him. She had only known the man a little while, and yet he had earned her respect. It was the way he carried himself, spoke, and greeted her. To kiss the hand, and to call her ma'am. The peculiarity further allured her. Who was the woman who had stepped out anyway? Rayna was curious but she didn't ask, instead she whispered little bouts of expressions to herself.

• Love
Liam was about to say something to Micheal but stopped as he heard his.name. "Rayna di....oh god..." he said as he turned to see a similar face. He stepped off the rocks nearly tumbling down but caught his balance. He stepped closer to her "Hetah....is..is it really you?" he said he reached out his hand. His new snow white hair and his icy white eyes, calmed and cooled. "They told me...you were dead when everything hit..I..I tried to leave to come find you..." he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.