Out of the Shadows and into the Flower field

S

ShadowDaisy

Original poster
It took me so long to think of something even slightly catchy. I just needed to point that out.

What do you prefer to be called? Dasiy
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a girl
How old are you? 19
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to this site. I am not New to Roleplaying
Groups or One on One? I prefer groups but I am fine with on ones anyways
Pool or Beach? Beach
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? The old Teen Titans theme song

Anyways, Howdy I am ShadowDaisy. But you can call me Daisy. I honestly don't know how I came up with that username. But I do like Daisies and I am afraid of the dark?? Polar opposites I know.

Okay I need to not ramble on these things. Anyways basic information on me. I love books, cooking, and hiking. I am in the Navy. I love to Roleplay. And finally I would not be able to live without spell check and tea.

Okay that's it for now. I hope to meet all of you and makes lots if friends. Thank you for letting me join in future Roleplays. Oh and sorry my introduction is so short! And kind of random.

Reactions: Koene
Hi Daisy! Welcome to Iwaku.

I also wouldn't be able to live without tea! I'm starting to become kind of a tea fanatic actually, I try to buy new loose-leaf teas all the time. At this rate my pantry will have more tea leaves than actual food =P

Thank you for your service of being in the Navy, as well. Glad that you found your way here, and hope you have a great time here. Feel free to let me or anyone else know if you need help or have any questions!

What types of roleplays are you into?

Thank you Fatalrendezvous. I am still figuring out how to navigate Iwaku. But it seems like a pretty nice place.

I haven't tried tea leaves yet. But I want to. I like personally like southern style tea and and sun tea. I guess I am more of a Ice tea drinker. Haha, But I do love mint tea. It is my favorite hot tea. Do you drink your tea black? Or do you add milk, cream, or sugar?

I mostly like Romance, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Real Live, school, and anything that has to do with Mythology, History and Fairy tales.

I would not be able to live without spell check and tea.

I think that is pretty much the synopsis of my life. Plus you like historic role plays? We must be twins OuO!

Anyway, welcome aboard and happy role playing~

Ohlawdy! Tea, tea tea! Tea errywhere! Cause hot damn if I could live without it. Iced, hot, herbal, white, black...*froths a little* Loves me some tea. And history. And Amusingly, in the process (assuming they don't LOSE any more pieces of my application) of applying for military service. You'd think they'd be more careful with recruit files. But I digress. Welcome, Daisy. And good day. :3

I hope you find what you're looking for, in the many people here, and I daresay I'm around, if you wanted to set up a roleplay when you're looking or even just a chat. :3

Thank you EarlGrey! I am glad to know that I am not the only one who like Historical Roleplay. I personally really adore ancient Rome, Sparta, Eygyp, and all and powerful Vikings. But then again I also like more modern history like the 20s through the 60's. Oh I should just face the music, I love all historicist roleplays. I am a total History buff so to make myself pick an era or certain time is just a cruel thing to make myself do

Augesdal it shouldn't be that hard to to keep track of your files. But I have a very poor opinion of most rectifiers who are not part of the Navy. It sounds like you have a horrible recruiter. But I wish you the best of luck in which ever branch you go into.

Thank you both for the welcome! And sorry for the late Reply.