Out of curiosity (Question about usernames that I cant seem to find an answer to)

ForgottenSoul

The Naughtiest Of Souls
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
All depends really ^^
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
What are the username colors and what are the different ways you can get em?

From our FAQ:

Administrators: The bosses of Iwaku.
Staff - Security: Staff who manage site security by enforcing Iwaku policies and handling issues.
Staff - Roleplay: Staff who guide and maintain the roleplay aspects of Iwaku.
Staff - Site Support Staff who provide assistance and distribute information about policy to members.
Staff - Community: Staff who guide and maintain the community aspects of Iwaku.
Interns: Potential staff in training.
Donators: Members that have recently donated money to Iwaku.
Members: Active members.
New Members: Brand new members of the site.
Lurker Members: Someone that has not posted on the forums in 30 days.
Inactive Members: Someone that has not visited the site in 90 days.
Deactivated Members: Someone who has chosen to deactivate their account.
Banned Members: (Black Name) Banned members.

That's not 100% accurate anymore, but it's the general groups. Our administrators are currently a special gold-outlined red that I'm quite jealous of, and our active member color is the username color you've got! :) Finally, Jared, our server technician, is orange.

There are also a couple special username colors that come out as rewards for official Iwaku events. I believe none of those are currently in use, but if you ever click on a name that's an unfamiliar color, you can go to their profile page. It should list the reason for it as a banner under their name, if it's not one of the defaults in the spoiler above.

Reactions: Kitti
Ok dang XD thanks for the info saw a color I liked so I thought I would ask ^^

If you want to set your own usergroup colors for the entire site, one of the pinned articles in the Help Desk is a resource one of our admins wrote for using an addon to set custom usergroup colors.

That way, you can be whatever color you please! Just note that it won't be reflected to other users in the same way your avatar is.