Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3 take your time!! (i'll be doing the same once you get DOM up >_>")
feel free to ask about anything!!

Hey. Hey. If we're going to do a DOM 1x1, I'm not throwing up all those details. xD
I've actually started deconstructing it and scrapping it because its become too convoluted of an idea.

Hey. Hey. If we're going to do a DOM 1x1, I'm not throwing up all those details. xD
I've actually started deconstructing it and scrapping it because its become too convoluted of an idea.
>_> tis true
do i still get to see the pretty doc tho??? D8

• Love
Reactions: rissa
@BearEnthusiast @Radio Jelly @B l u E s @Effervescent @Tyrannosaurus Rekt @CloudyBlueDay

How's everybody doing? Last I heard Blues & Radio and Rekt & Cloudy were doing collabs - how are they coming along? This Friday will be two weeks since my PC Post, so if anyone needs an extension due to RL, remember to let me know! If not I'll move things along accordingly.
I'm working on my post! I had a lot of RL issues over the weekend and last week that slowed down my posting all around considerably. Don't wait on me, though, since it's just Lore and Amat in our scene at this time.

• Love
Sorry. I kept meaning to respond to this, I saw it on my phone, but I've managed to misplace the charger cord for my laptop, and so I'm having to ninja on at work.

We should be done here soon, I think. I have to check with Cloudy.

• Love
Greetings, folks! I've happened to come across these fine threads and became more interested as I've read the lore. Judging from the prefixes and the IC activity that this is still open and going strong! I have one question, still: Is there room for a lonely Analog Synth in the player roster?

Greetings, folks! I've happened to come across these fine threads and became more interested as I've read the lore. Judging from the prefixes and the IC activity that this is still open and going strong! I have one question, still: Is there room for a lonely Analog Synth in the player roster?
Welcome @Analog Synth

We are currently still open for new characters! Please note that the bbcoded sheets are not a requirement but the process still stays the same. I'm looking forward to seeing your character sheet app!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! C:

• Thank You
Reactions: Dismas
Thank you! I do have a question. It's more or less just a clarification request.
* All character sheet applications should be posted in their own thread. However, once your character(s) have been accepted, they'll all be posted within your own character roster thread.

I'm not entirely sure what this means. Should I make a thread within the DIRECTORY forum with my character and then wait for approval? I'm assuming that after approval, the CS would be posted in a thread with my tag on it. Is that correct?

Thank you! I do have a question. It's more or less just a clarification request.

I'm not entirely sure what this means. Should I make a thread within the DIRECTORY forum with my character and then wait for approval? I'm assuming that after approval, the CS would be posted in a thread with my tag on it. Is that correct?

Basically, you'll make a thread in the directory with your characters name. If it's approved, it'll then be moved to a thread with YOUR username. This way if you plan to make any other characters, they'll be included in that same thread if they are also approved :)

• Love
Basically, you'll make a thread in the directory with your characters name. If it's approved, it'll then be moved to a thread with YOUR username. This way if you plan to make any other characters, they'll be included in that same thread if they are also approved :)
Okie Dokie! Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Just a note -

Things are slow going at the moment due to RL affairs, but the next GM post should be up before this Thursday!

Reactions: Effervescent
I wanted to like that post to commemorate the fact that it took me almost a month to read it ✨

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.