unanun

Child is born, with a heart of gold
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
I'm wary of magic with lots of rules.

This thread is for planning and discussing the ongoing story.
Read the introduction if you are confused.

The GMs for Ilium are @unanun, @fatalrendezvous, and @Peregrine

This roleplay was the original brainchild of Quill, a member who left Iwaku due to real life commitments last year. She first developed the story with some help from Asmodeus, who refined Quill's massive ideas into the themes of the Red, Blue and Green nations. It was then run as a roleplay... twice... before Tegan entered with some fresh ideas that took the story to a whole new level.

With Asmodeus' and Tegan's departure, we will distill ilium's ideas once again, and continue with the core of her spirit in a massRP setting to its conclusion.

We hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
I am currently writing stuff in the Introduction to bridge Book 1 and 2. There will be some OOC information on what I want to do with book 2, and where I would like it to go.

There will be an entirely new character thread. Because there will be a timeskip, about half a year, this is the chance to start fresh and build storylines that the remaining readers can get involved in. There was simply too much baggage and burden of knowledge for old plots that confused new players. Of course, you are most welcome to simply copy paste your old character over.

Am I going to be able to fill in that half year?
If he answer is yes, I will have to poke you and Peregrine about what we would say would be okay o_o

Oh a half year :o Now I have to figure out what may gave happened to Amara in that time frame.

I'll put up the rest of the stuff this afternoon.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Okay, I'm pretty much done with the intro. It's open season on character sheets.

The Old General fell, deep.

Oh a half year :o Now I have to figure out what may gave happened to Amara in that time frame.
Yeah, same here. o: Half a year is a lot of time. Do you think it would be wise to discuss what happened to the group afterwards? Or can we just keep at it that everyone lost each other after Medwick was dragged to the hospital and such?

If it helps, Amara and Ophanim would have very likely got drawn into the hunt for the spy. After all, someone within Barvelle betrayed the place, sending maps and the like to Kaustir. Since Ethelwen, Amara, and Ophanim have kind of proved themselves to Medwick, I'm sure it wouldn't take much for them to get drawn into that, and end up taking semi-official positions within the city.

White: (you should remove the symbols so I can tag you properly >_>) Lazily sounding, any story is up for grabs. I'm here to read as much as I am to write. I am looking forward to seeing us all work together on a setting.

I'm trying to think of some plot suggestions to get us started.

White: (you should remove the symbols so I can tag you properly >_>) Lazily sounding, any story is up for grabs. I'm here to read as much as I am to write. I am looking forward to seeing us all work together on a setting.

I'm trying to think of some plot suggestions to get us started.
Hihi.... sorry~

Gonna do that now.

Edit: Happy? >:D

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
After I add information on the cities to the Intro, that is all the content one needs to know to get started. Don't worry about what happened before.

After I add information on the cities to the Intro, that is all the content one needs to know to get started. Don't worry about what happened before.
Well, that's nice to hear! I've been bugging @WishfulNemo for the past hour about this place because I want to join, but I know nothing about this. (Well I know a little)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
My opinion of what I wrote in previous parts gets worse with time .. so don't burn yourself out reading :)

Reactions: Sailor Arti
Lol, no need to apologize. I'm just reading up on everything even though Nemo said I didn't really have to. I still am kind of curious as to what happened. (I'm doing all that while trying to plan out a character xD)
Join Pegulius o.o We have cookies :D

Join Pegulius o.o We have cookies :D
I would, and I really wanted to, but the character I made fits more somewhere else ;A; But Pegulius was the first place I was gonna go then my brain took my character in a different way.

@Misaou, you are forever a traitor ;~;