Out of Character Discussion

Durp, so it's not as amazing as Chapter 1, but I wrote a shitload of intro for you so let's try and get along ok? Also, I really want to make this story more collaborative, so please talk with me more about plotty things in each Chapter, and let's work together to build something fun and great.

Durp, so it's not as amazing as Chapter 1, but I wrote a shitload of intro for you so let's try and get along ok? Also, I really want to make this story more collaborative, so please talk with me more about plotty things in each Chapter, and let's work together to build something fun and great.
Joining late in the game, all I can say after reading Triple Point is holy isht.

My first inclination with Simeon is to establish what normalcy looks like. As a new player, I'm hesitant to be too brash. That said, Simeon and his wife do run an inn in Tavark that would probably hear many of the horrors of the events prior -- specifically those in Barvelle. I imagine there's some call in Barvelle requesting additional supplies, or perhaps even inquisitors or other agents listening for a hint of those responsible for the gates opening. Democracy is a fragile recipe that sours with suspicion. I wonder if this could lead the plot for Pegulis with Barvelle as an epicenter of the mistrust and fear. Perhaps a call for supplies or able-bodied persons to help the reconstruction efforts is in part a ruse to suss out traitors.

Reactions: Silvir and unanun
@Pellegrino for some reason I read your character as being in Viridos.

We're all building the story together, which means that we are all able to world build and work together to build Sunne. Things you can consider, to start off with, are how has Tavark done for the past half a year - how much have the big events affected it, if at all? I generally said they were pretty isolated, but things like trade demand and rumours will reflect what has happened on the outside. Is communication from the capital increasing or not?

To get you into the story, Ture, who was an avian in Tavark, had a map of Barvelle stolen from him. We can use that to move your character into Barvelle when/if necessary.

Reactions: Poeta Perdido
I will also be coming in a bit late, just a bit too much on my mind right now, I cant tell for sure when it will calm down.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
D:
It´s been a while my dear friends! As some of you may recall, I´m in some tech-forsaken place, not entirely true, where time passes by with an ease and speed that easily robs me of this sweet sweet electronic connection!

Just popping in to say yo! and to let you know I haven´t, gasp!, caught up with new postings nor will I be able to jump into the fray any time soon. I´ll be back in a couple of weeks though, so I will start being active then

@Pellegrino for some reason I read your character as being in Viridos.

We're all building the story together, which means that we are all able to world build and work together to build Sunne. Things you can consider, to start off with, are how has Tavark done for the past half a year - how much have the big events affected it, if at all? I generally said they were pretty isolated, but things like trade demand and rumours will reflect what has happened on the outside. Is communication from the capital increasing or not?

To get you into the story, Ture, who was an avian in Tavark, had a map of Barvelle stolen from him. We can use that to move your character into Barvelle when/if necessary.

Last question, when can I begin posting?

Pegulis!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: lynzy
Alright, party's over. *Glues everyone's hands to the keyboard*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: lynzy
Do new players need any help getting started???
Yeah, I probably need some help. Nemo doesn't have a character in Viridos so she can't help me out too much ;A; heh ;n_n

I was thinking along those lins Misaou: "Woo! I know Nemo. We both in Pegulis, she help"

*meanwhile, Nemo´s character wanders the caves of barvelle with purpose!*

D:

p.s. I´m coming home dis weekend everybodeh!

You can join the cleanup crew in Edelon, working alongside Vydus (@Spire I )

Do you need any help in particular? Feel free to ask!

Reactions: Spire
If anyone is in Tavark and looking for a start, I had Simeon's wife own the inn purposefully. Touch cliché, but whatsmoother introduction is there than an warm inn full of travelers?

Six months after a terrible battle and Tavark looks as good as new :3

Six months after a terrible battle and Tavark looks as good as new :3
The Blue Hearth Inn is always good as new!

But seriously, didn't read like the battle had hit them much. I imagine resources are thin as most things would be shipped to Barvelle. I'll likely explore that idea in my next post, and hell, Simeon will likely find himself heading to Barvelle with supplies too. That, or the investigation for the traitor will come to the inn.

Tavark was transfer into war zone when Eidmund, a Tavarkian warlord everyone thought was dead, lead a corrupt and crazed army of Tavarkians against their own. Before that it was ravaged by a storm dragon. Then there was the bit where a mad sorcerer transferred the aux of children into brain washing parasites o.0 Which was where Fabel's orphanage fits in with the story. To top it all, Amara freed aforementioned dragon and it chased Ture through out the city, wrecking more danage before it was finally dropped kicked through the wall. After that the forces were rallied and the battle for Tavark began. But between the wall being busted and the forces being rallied, Ture's maps were stolen. After all this happened, the storerooms Eidmund had emptied left Tavark's supplies numbering in few.

And then the ever pending battle for Barvelle began. Well, actually, before thst there was stand at the fort were the resources were directed and it was when the fort fell Barvelle was overran.

Tavark was transfer into war zone when Eidmund, a Tavarkian warlord everyone thought was dead, lead a corrupt and crazed army of Tavarkians against their own. Before that it was ravaged by a storm dragon. Then there was the bit where a mad sorcerer transferred the aux of children into brain washing parasites o.0 Which was where Fabel's orphanage fits in with the story. To top it all, Amara freed aforementioned dragon and it chased Ture through out the city, wrecking more danage before it was finally dropped kicked through the wall. After that the forces were rallied and the battle for Tavark began. But between the wall being busted and the forces being rallied, Ture's maps were stolen. After all this happened, the storerooms Eidmund had emptied left Tavark's supplies numbering in few.

And then the ever pending battle for Barvelle began. Well, actually, before thst there was stand at the fort were the resources were directed and it was when the fort fell Barvelle was overran.
I'll have quite a lot to work with!