Out of Character Discussion

If you have a plan, or are willing to work with others for a story, then I'm totally fine with that. The only thing I'm opposed to is personally handing out plot - because it's hard to work with those types of characters, and because I'm not a bottomless muse :(

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: lynzy
I made some minor tweaks to Amara's sheet, just so you know.

If you have a plan, or are willing to work with others for a story, then I'm totally fine with that. The only thing I'm opposed to is personally handing out plot - because it's hard to work with those types of characters, and because I'm not a bottomless muse :(
Right! Of course, I don't expect you to do all the work. I don't have a problem with working with others either. @WishfulNemo told be to look for groups first before I just decide to go my NPC route. I would love to find a group where Kehlani could do the job I intended for her to do. That way she can build relationships instead of me just planning everything. Like I said, the NPC's were a backup. (I'd rather no go that route either lol. NPC's are a lot of work ;n_n)

I'm confident we can figure out something, after I finish the intro '_')b

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
OH! There issss this rich lady in the Viridos *nudge* *nudge* who would, has, and does hire muscle...

Try talking to @White. Lemme find her name link, she recently changed it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
@White, as far as I know only those who confronted the ghoul sage down in the mountain got an extra advent as a reward o.o

...unanun lead that expedition o.0 It was quite a grueling one too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: lynzy and White
...unanun lead that expedition o.0 It was quite a grueling one too.
Oh you should see my cat! she is lying on my lap and looks so angry. Nothing is more guesome than her angry stare. I am sure she can convince him >:D

Sorry to say ...

No, you can't.

:)

7066766269_8e6c38ed2a_b.jpg

Go random angry cat! Convince him! >:D

• Love
... >_>

Since I'm largely done with the introduction, it's time to think about some Chapter 1 plot. I don't even know if I want to do chapters, which implies episodic type stuff. I dunno. There's also a bit of a waiting period for the people that expressed an interest in returning.

Pegulis:

Viridos:

Kaustir:

Prosperos:

@Chrononaut @Mglo You will notice in the introduction that I said dorgrad is developing ideas of independence, like becoming a city-state, after the Czar so callously abandoned them. How's about a good old style suppression of the proletariat by the big bosses from Zirako, headed by Inigo doing morally questionable stuff like whipping, interrogating, and slaying workers?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mglo
You speak of sending Inigo so far away from where I was leading him! Of having him do things that go so against the kind of man he used to be!

I LIKE IT!

Side-reaction:
lynzy 8D

• Love
Kaustir: The inquisition visits Dorgrad

Viridos: Cleaning up Edelon and dealing with all the spooky dead bugs, as well as possibly a malfunctioning Shartan

Pegulis: Finding the Barvelle traitor / exploring the Aldus towers?

Prosperos: Durrr ......

@lynzy mebbe. I'm going back to one myself. I am inclined to see we can make it work with one character per writer for now. Do you have a sheet?

Plz halp @Peregrine @fatalrendezvous

Last edited:
Not yet, wanted to ask first before I invested in it. Was thinking of doing Shardis' father or mother though.

Reactions: unanun