Out of Character Discussion

@Misaou advents are limited to two. Some other characters have three due to their growth during book 1 :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
No need to apologize.

I need to put up the city information and then think about Chapter 1 plot ideas, so it's still gonna be a bit before we're ready to roll.

Woman. Woman. What have you been bothering me about for over an hour? DDDDx

Traitor.
Oh my godddddd! I'm sorry! Geez, everyone calling me a traitor today ;A;

Well at least you'r in Viridos and not Kaustir, so I guess you're not that big of a traitor :P

Well at least you'r in Viridos and not Kaustir, so I guess you're not that big of a traitor :P
I wanted to be in Pegulis but Kehlani would just fit better in Viridos ;A;

That's okay xD I was originally going to put Amara in Kaustir but the whole Enlightenment thing appealed to me more :)

• Love
Is it possible for a total newbie like me to join in or is there a lot of past to get through before I could give a go?

Read the introduction. We do expect the writing to be on the better side of what is on iwaku.

I can make a one time exception, by explaining it with ghoul sage magic. Maybe he grabbed Art's aux as it tried to dissipate, since that was how he made golems. Wait, did Art die when the Ghoul Sage fished around in his head? If one of the party was able to get a hold of the wisp, then that's the key to golemizing him.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
Don't let them bully you @Misaou D:

You're giving us balance! There's too many Pegulians atm.

Aight, having said something nice... lemme bully you now >:[

*puts on the gloves and grips the good ol' cane*

Get ready.

Don't let them bully you @Misaou D:

You're giving us balance! There's too many Pegulians atm.

Aight, having said something nice... lemme bully you now >:[

*puts on the gloves and grips the good ol' cane*

Get ready.
1.-Liz-lemon-Oh-No.gif

Reactions: lynzy
  • Love
Reactions: lynzy
D: but BUT!

Booo! Nemo don't share >:[

• Love
@WishfulNemo @Misaou we do encourage (.. strongly encourage >_>) professions that aren't lone wolf types. Thinking about a proper occupation is hard, but rewarding. I am aware that my own character app is a little on that side, but Nu started off simpler, but with deep underlying complexity that came about with the story. We can try and talk about an alternate profession - or at the very least, we will need something for your character to do, because if we become flooded with mercenaries it's not easy to find plot for everyone.

@WishfulNemo @Misaou we do encourage (.. strongly encourage >_>) professions that aren't lone wolf types. Thinking about a proper occupation is hard, but rewarding. I am aware that my own character app is a little on that side, but Nu started off simpler, but with deep underlying complexity that came about with the story. We can try and talk about an alternate profession - or at the very least, we will need something for your character to do, because if we become flooded with mercenaries
it's not easy to find plot for everyone.

@unanun That's the thing. I didn't intend for Kehlani to be a lone anything. I had always planned for her to be working for a central group of people. But I didn't know if there was a group like that here that I could join. So I was prepared to make the group she works for NPC's. But I never meant for her to just be alone wandering the countryside picking any sort of job that passed her by. So I figured if I made a mercenary that didn't do any of the things you all listed in the 'No No' list I should be fine. But if it's an issue I'm more than happy to abide by the rules and change Kehlani's occupation. It shouldn't be that hard for me to find something for her.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun