Out for a Walk

Liege wasn't a fan of magic and it just angered him further.
However, unlike most animals he could control his anger rather well and as the weapons flew at him he devised a way to dodge correctly.
As soon as they got within range he lunged at them, then rolled before any of them actually made contact with his fur.
The one closest to his mouth he actually snapped out of the air.
So, when the cheetah finished its dodge two of the weapons were embedded in the ground behind it and one had its' hilt between his jaws as he growled angrily towards the human.
It was just as if the cheetah was returning the mocking it had received.

Mefune was now genuinely impressed. This was an exiting fight indeed. "I applaud you, cheetah man... Not many ave ever seen the light of day again after that attack. You are a great fighter indeed." he said calmly and with an air of admiration. He outstretched his hand and the sword that was between the big cat's teeth materialised in his hand. He threw the sword down into the ground and resumed his stance. "But you travel the path of the demon, not the warrior!" he roared as he leapt forward. He split into three, one attacking from the left, one from the right and one straight down the middle. And two of the three were only illusions.

Daniel hopped out of his window and sneaked out. he ran along the sidewalk at a fast pace, just not supernaturally fast...yet. He ran scared out of his mind. He shouldn't have been but he was. He made sure his hoodie was well over his face so his fangs weren't seen. After entering and ally way he ran at the fastest speed he could. As he ran doors shuttered trash cans fell over. He ran as fast as he could then he just remembered. He left everything at his house. He could find him easily now.

The split attack was something that Liege had actually seen before when someone had tried to hunt him in Thebes.
Now he smirked, his feline grin seeming much more demonic then it should have.
He bolted, straight towards the middle figure, stopping for only a second to scent the wind.
Left.
He swerved and aimed a bit at the man's hand as he ducked around the blow from his sword.
The trick didn't work all the time because the wind had to be blowing towards him to get the scent trail before the figure actually caught up to him, but this time he thought he had him figured out.

The fangs of the cheetah passed straight through the illusion's hand. The real Mefune was on the right. He slammed his foot into the cheeta's side knocking it to the ground. "Scent masking. You'll have to be more careful with yourself..." he said calmly as he faced his opponent again. He stood at the ready for another attack. He calmed his mind and body, becoming completely at peace within himself. This was his advantage over any foe that he had fought. To be completely level headed and calm during the flurry and confusion of battle.

Daniel hid in a box hoping he wouldn't be bothered or found. He stayed quiet and tried to sleep listening to the fight going on. He assumed it was between the man who was after him, and some other person. It could be an allie, but he wasn't going to take the risk to look and see. He closed the box and tried to sleep.

The large cat landed awkwardly as it was kicked and sent to the ground.
He halted his descent just enough to prevent serious damage to any of his legs by extending and using his front two arms as springs before he landed completely.
Liege turned on him and hissed once more, the tip of his tail twitching in annoyance.
This man and his tricks were getting rather annoying...
(goin to sleep)

"We can do this all day if you like..." Mefune said with complete confidence. He knew that in the shifter's cat form, he was too big to move effectively within the barrier that he had set down. He resumed his fighting position and glared at the cheetah intently. The shifter had no intent on backing down. He would have to be taught a lesson.

Mindy laughed watching the fight she could only picure one thing as they faught "sad that boys cant do anything besides fight i still dont know how any race with males has made it this long. oh wait yes i do its because the woman know how to kick their asses back into shape." She laughed and pulled a strand of hair off of her hand and it instantly got hard and became almost like a needle, she tossed it at the boys knowing she wouldnt hit either of them and if she aimed right she would hit right infront of both of them. She yelled "hey kitty dont forget about me i was playing with you before this loser i mean come on finish one before you start another."

Mefune saw the needle coming down towards the pair of them. It landed between them. "Back off, demon woman... Unless you want some too?" he asked with a sinister grin, not taking even an eye off the shifter. If she did decide to come get some, it would make the challenge even more worthwhile...

Mindy laughed and then looked at him all shocked "how dare you i might have to teach you some respect but i will let kitty take first shots." She laughed and then winked at the shifter "dont go killing him i get to play to after your done so dont try to break him to much." She knew the guy was rather skilled but it didnt mean she couldnt take him on. She jumped down and landed gracefully onto the ground then sat down on a box "this view is better." She looked around and then sighed "and me with no popcorn."

Daniel noticed a sudden weight or force on the box he was hiding in. He rolled his neck and popped the box over so the weight would fly off and Daniel could get out to see what the force was. He looked and noticed it was a girl. He smiled and immediately thought it was a human, but he caught her supernatural scent. Daniel didn't care if he was more powerful than her or not. He just couldn't get tangled in any fights with them. So he ran off at a fast speed leaving him a blur once again.

Mindy was watching the fight when she was trown off the box she then decided that the guy running was either going to be more fun to play with or that he would at least keep her busy long enough for the other boys to finish fighting. she began to follow the running guy "whats the rush come on i dont bite you might but i dont."

Daniel halted to a stop and turned around. I don't want to tangled right now. I'm not looking for any trouble. Ok?

Liege sneaked under the building, a small part of grating that had been shifted aside or broken allowed him to squeeze beneath it. He would remain there for now until the fight was in his favor.

(sry 3 finals I need to study for. will be back Tues)

Mefune had let the shifter escape... "Damnit... Where is he?" he said to himself. He was so distracted by the woman and then the box bursting open and that man running away that he removed his gaze for just a second and then he was gone. Just like that. The woman had run off after the man and had been left to wonder what the he'll just happened as he stood there alone. He decided that this fight was over... He picked his caddy up from the ground where it lay and strapped it to his back. He placed his katana back in it's sheath and the rest of the scattered katana followed suit by materializing back within the caddy. "You have been a very worthy opponent, cheetah man. I salute you for your skill and finesse in battle. You fought under my circumstances even though they did not fit you well. This warrior's respect goes to you." said Mefune so that if the shifter was hiding nearby, he would hear him. "My respect is a difficult thing to earn..."