Out! And Proud!

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
An openly gay girl enters a homophobic school. She creates an LGBT club at the school and does everything she can to change the school. And along the way she meets the love of her life.
------
Name: Sam Wilford
Look: (Pick Below)
Height: 5'8"
------
Sam let the turned off the water to the shower head, wrapped a towel around her body and got out of the shower She wiped the steam off the mirror and looked at herself in the mirror. She cpuldnt believeshe had to transfer schools in the middle of the semester! She sighed, put on a small amount of makeup and got dressed. She put on black skinny jeans, red converses and a tie die shirt thats said 'Out! And Proud!' She brushed then dried her hair and walked out of the bathroom grabbing her rainbow tie die backpack and ran down the stairs, "Love you mom." she said on her way out. Her bus stops was only a block away. When she got there she sat down on a bench and looked down at her multiple bracelet and rings.

Attachments

• estilo-de-jennette-mccurdy.jpg
    estilo-de-jennette-mccurdy.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 12
Name: Alexandra Davidson
Looks: (pic below)
Height: 5' 4"
_____

After a chaotic breakfast with her father and two younger siblings, Alex was glad to be going to school. Though, it wouldn't be much better. She was sick of having pretend to be someone she wasn't at home and at school. Alexandra paused when she saw the girl sitting there wearing a shirt that was bound to attract negative attention. Alex was wearing a dark purple t-shirt with a graphic of black headphones on it, dark jeans, and red converse. "You really shouldn't wear that shirt. You might have just enough time to run home and change before the bus comes?" Alex suggested as she took a seat by the gil who was obviously new to town.

Attachments

• ariel-winter-modern-family.jpg
    ariel-winter-modern-family.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
Sam looked at her and smiled, "Why should I. I am proud to be who I am. And if anyone tries to hurt me I can take care of myself." she thought this girl was beautiful. But she said nothing about it. Sam was a tough girl, however she only fought when it was necessary. She does have a few juvi records.
"So there are a few homophobics at the school I take it?

"There isn't just a few. It's practicality everyone, and anyone who doesn't have the same views as them doesn't speak up about it because they're terrified." Alexandra replied. This girl seemed nice, and Alex didn't want to see her get beat up on her first day just because of her sexuality. Alex wished she could be that brave to not care what anyone thought about her. "I'm Alex by the way. What's your name?"

Sam sat up and looked down at the girl and smiled, she was atleast 4 inches shorter than her, "Well dont worry about me, " when the girl introduced herself as Alex Sam nodded slightly and said, "I am Sam," she held out her hand for her to shake it, "Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Sam." Alex smiled and shook the girl's hand. "Hopefully you won't have too much trouble today." She knew that most likely Sam would have a lot of trouble. The last time a student had dared to express that they were not straight, the student was jumped after school.

Sam smiled and pulled her hand away, "Most likely I will, but its nothing I cant handle." as if on cue the bus came Sam looked at it and grabbed her backpack, "Come on Alex." she jogged up the stairs of the bus.

Alex grabbed her backpack and followed Sam onto the bus. She instantly glanced downward as she caught a glare from one of her classmates sitting towards the front.

Alot of people instantly looked at Sam's shirt and instantly frownef. Sam didnt seem to at all mind. She kept her head up high and walked down the aisle picking an empylty seat. She didnt expect Alex to sit next to her. Suddenly a redheaded girl name Bri (who was in the closet and was sitting behing her) tapped on her shoulder. Sam turned and looked at her then Bri leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I admire what you are doing." Sam pulled away slightly to look at her face then smiled, "Thanks."

"Mind if I sit with you, Sam?" Alex asked as she avoided looking in the direction of the people giving Sam mean glances. She liked Sam and admired her for her bravery. Alex didn't have many friends, so she always was open to making a new one. Sam seemed like she would be a very good friend to have.

Sam looked at her surprised but then smiled and scooted over, patting the seat next to her, "I dont mind at all."

"Thanks." Alex smiled and sat down. "Did you get your class schedule yet?"

The bus driver started driving and Sam nodded, "Uh-huh." she put her hand in her pocket fishing out her schedule, she felt some people glaring at her back but she ignored it and unfolded the schedule, reading it, "Lets see..." she said, " My first hour is English with Mrs. Watson. Who do you have first hour," she looked up from her schedule, looking at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.