Ouran Host Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! What roles do you guys want? All roles except Tamaki and the twins are available.
Cool type XD
Ah yes, if this is OC then my oc shall have that lovely intimidating 'demon persona' that even the strong Loli fears XD

I had canons planned, but I guess we could throw in a couple OCs into the club.. What were you wanting to do, @N/A ?

Well would you not want to play out Kyoya instead? If not, that's perfectly okay.

I can try playing the canon character if that's what you want.c:
I've watched OHSHC

That's all up to you, but Kyoya is going to be a bit more of an involved character because of how important he is in the Host Club, also we'll be very tied together in our role play. It's up to you, what you want to do.

I think it might be best - if we want OC's in the club - for it to happen in the roleplay, and not before? That way, we can hash out their roles and relationships with the other Club Members In-Character. That's my two cents, at least!

Personally, I prefer it just be the canons, because I've roleplayed Ouran before and the Club can get quickly overrun and have way too many people in it to keep track of, but I'll be fine either way.

Hmm... That's a good point, if we stick to canons actually in the club.. But we would still need OCs of our own to play every once in a while, you know what I mean?

Oeeh can I act out Haruhi? :D (if that's alright, I don't mind playing Mori since it'll only be the first year of the club, but if possible, I'd really like to try Haruhi♡)

Yay! ^_^ I suppose we won't need a Cs since we're using originals?

Well would you guys mind if we had an OOC signups for people who want to visit the Host Club and for our OCs who will visit the Host Club?

No, I agree. There should definitely be OC's, overall, for other interactions, and because it's just plain fun. Some people like shipping OC's with the Canons, too, and I'm not against that. I was just meaning within the Host Club, ye?

And I think those OOC signups sound like a good idea, ye, go for it.

Alrigth, I have a friend who said he'd act out Mori ^^

Now one more thing.. I hope that we all are going to be serious about his role play and keep it going because I am honestly so excited for this!

Now one more thing.. I hope that we all are going to be serious about his role play and keep it going because I am honestly so excited for this!
The OOC signup sounds like a good plan! And of course we'll stick to it (I at least plan to do so). I even started rewatching the show... again xD It's just so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.