Ouran Host Club: Renewed! (OOC) ~Closed~

I'll have a post up tomorrow. ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
The next person who posts gets a cookie~
ohshc___cookie_scene_gif_by_ruukun-d4z541f.gif

Hanasaki probably wouldn't be doing anything aside basic admin work or goofing off. Not terribly eventful.

@RareSecret Here you go!
tumblr_n05dszRnhK1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

Hanasaki probably wouldn't be doing anything aside basic admin work or goofing off. Not terribly eventful.
Isnt she suppose to be the one obsessed with Hanashe? XD

Possibly with time but who said it was like canon? Of course, I've never actually seen it either, so....

Possibly with time but who said it was like canon? Of course, I've never actually seen it either, so....
Well it kinda has to do with the story. XD I suggest watching it

Didn't realize we were necessarily forced to follow canon. I was intentionally not watching it.
Come to think of it, I intentionally deviate from canon if I'm aware of it.

Last edited:
Didn't realize we were necessarily forced to follow canon. I was intentionally not watching it.
Come to think of it, I intentionally deviate from canon if I'm aware of it.
Im not saying you have to follow canon to the T. In fact I like it when you dont, thats why I said hot chocolate instead of instant coffee. Im just saying someone needs to interact with/doll up Hanashe ect.

Which will happen but probably for different reasons than canon which I'm rather oblivious to.

Sorry if my post wasn't so good. I wasn't sure what to do.

It is a little awkward. Aside those dealing with Hanashe, its more of a cursory establishing of hosting methods.

Yeah I just wanted to post something so the rp didn't die.

It was good Lawk, I was waiting for at least one more to post before I did again.

A lot of this is based on Hanashe's pace so if you're waiting, saying so is probably good.

Oh so so sorry guys i lost the IC!! I'll make a post right now!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Who's turn is it to post?