Ouran Host Club: Renewed! (OOC) ~Closed~

*Fancy Tuna*​
Devilish Twins, Red
View attachment 55901
(Let's just pretend their hairstyle is the same as the left one & it isn't Christmas...)
Name
Yuzuki Kagawa & Kaori Kagawa
Role
Devilish Twins Type
Kaori is older by 4 minutes
Height
5'3"
Weight
108 & 106
+Coming up with mischievous plans
+Playing games
+Dress Up
+Coffee
Dislikes
-People getting them mixed up
-People taking their games too seriously
-Places that are too cold
-Being separated
-Rainy Days
Personality
|
In sync usually|
|
Fights are rare|
|
Play a lot of games. Both mind & physical|
|
Both are cheery & mischevious|
|
Yuzuki is the more dominant twin by a small margin|
|
Due to them always being together, neither of them had the chance to grow as individual people|
~Will RP the rest~
Bio
Yuzuki and Kaori's family specializes in the medical industry. They have several hospitals all over Japan, and two medical schools. Their parents have always been busy, and they have been left with the staff at their home. Of course, their family stops their work on the holidays, and their birthday. They always got some sort of game when their parents got home which sparked their interest for games.

Growing up, they have always been mixed up even by their own parents. Sometimes they question whether or not they mixed up them up in the hospital, and they have the wrong name. When they went into high school, they didn't want to be mixed up again, but they both refused to change their hairstyle due to it being the style their mother chose. To solve the problem they just decided to part their bangs separate ways, Yuzuki parting right, and Kaori left.​

*The 1st​ one stated is for the left twin, Yuzuki, and the 2nd​ one stated is for the right twin, Kaori*
Looks good, their accepted!

As for who started it. The princess and the cool one, just like the anime =)

~#Fancy Tuna#~

#Appearance#

View attachment 55918
#Name# Kiyomi Ienari

#Age# 16

#Height# 5'6

#Weight# 123

#Role# Cool type

#Likes# Organization/Cleanliness, Writing in her notebook, Word games/Puns, Obsessed with tea(many gain her favors by bringing her new/exotic flavors), *Secret interest in baking*

#Dislikes# Stupid or Ill-mannered people, Waking up early, Messiness/Slobbery, Slang, and is uncomfortable with being touched

#Personality# Kiyomi is always striving to excel and to be the best in everything. She is a bit prideful and sometimes snobby without meaning to be. Since she is mostly reserved many find her to be mysterious. She is well-mannered and has exquisite etiquette. She reads most of the time and is fond of researching so many come to her when they have questions. She is slow to let people in, but is more relaxed around people she trusts.

#Bio# The Ienari family is know for well esteemed authorship and run a top rated publishing company. Kiyomi is the first born, but since is a girl isn't recognized as the next head of the company. Instead that title is being reserved for her younger brother, Koichi. Determined to have what should've been her birthright, Kiyomi does everything she can to impress her father and show that she is more than capable of taking over the family business.
Shes accepted! Welcome =)

In progress

Appearance:
my-favourite-anime-pics-miyagi-chan-31445444-641-900-1_zps9e833a34.jpg

tumblr_mif9i4pClT1s3utppo3_500.gif

Name: Hanasaki Kuchiki
Role: Princess
Height: 5-7
Weight: 119 pounds
Fashionable clothes. She has a taste for formal older European... or very, very casual teenage wear.
A trip to the city. In casual wear, without looking like a dressed up rich girl. Preferably where people don't know who she is.
Novels. More specifically romance novels. She wouldn't be caught dead reading them at home. That's why there's a hidden stash at the club.
Chess. Of all formal, refined pastimes, this is the one that Hanasaki has chosen to take up on a more serious manner.
Young men. Hanasaki really does enjoy the wining, the dining, and mostly the interaction that goes with it. Younger is good. Old lechers, no.
Dislikes:
Those who lack pride in themselves. She stands tall. She expects everyone else to do the same or to try to get there.
Usurpers to the throne. Hanasaki doesn't particularly care about who leads what in the club but will get territorial if someone tries to take over.
Negative personalities. In these cases, she either proceeds to look down at the scum or try to fix it if she remotely cares about the person.
Average people. Specifically those who are content with being average. People who don't aim to excel in something are just content as rabble.

Personality: Hanasaki "suffers" from extreme responsibility to taste contrast. Trained from birth in everything but the normal school subjects, she was groomed to do exactly what her family wanted her to do, be a pretty face and be able to do a variety of specialized things that would appeal to their business associates. In short, a host. On a quieter level, she tends to take a lot more liberty to do whatever she wants to do as opposed to what she has to do. The result is switch flipping that might look to others like being extremely bipolar. One moment she'll be like a perfectly refined princess. The next, she'll have dropped all mention of formality and will run off like a regular teenage girl going to the city for the first time in her life. She's been there plenty but it always feels like a vacation to her. Likewise, the switch flips often enough in the club. While some may or may not know why it happens, anyone who isn't new to the club is well acquainted with her switches from her business face when others are around and her party face when it is just them. It is almost like she's a different person entirely. Everything changes down to dress, diet, tone of voice, and how she walks. That does lead to her changing clothes whenever she feels that they're going to have a good amount of "club fun time" as opposed to "club business time". Her base abilities seem to get affected by this too. When in her prim and proper mode, she is exceptionally perceptive, witty, and seems to be good at almost everything under the sun. When in fun mode, she displays a much lower level of universal prowess and tends to glaze over things that she normally would have caught in an instant.

Bio: Hanasaki is from a relatively rich family even compared to most others at the school. They run a high tech company focused on software design, both practical and recreational gaming. It all has little to do with her. Even after she graduates, actual work in terms of running the company will be borderline not present. Instead, she will help via wining and dining followed by an eventual job of signing stuff off that comes by her desk in between. In effect, her technical capability matters little and her presence in the club is mostly to exercise her ability to host, organize, and entertain. Of course, she enjoys it perfectly well enough and uses it as her outlet to deviate from her usual prim and proper outer shell. Her family has spared no expense giving her tutoring and training in a variety of subjects to make her well versed in various sports and hobbies common to the rich. She was to pick a mental sport, a physical one, and a hobby to pick up in greater detail. She chose chess, fencing, and high stakes poker which was also a mental sport but for more purposes than just winning.
Is she done?

Tweaking but the necessary bare minimum is present, I think.

Okay, I'll most likely have the IC up tomorrow sometime.

Last edited:
Reactions: RareSecret
Well, I went ahead and finished up.

Cool, looks good to me.

Btw this is what Hanashe is wearing
ec111341ae1d22c07e2144bc3e2f43a5.jpg
Hoody is maroon and baggy making it impossible to tell his gender.

@RareSecret I'm waiting for the twins reply before posting again =)

Oh. I didn't catch that. I'll get on a post as soon as I can

Do I post next?

Oki doki, I'll work on something.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I hope that was good.

Who else figured it out o.O?

She does? I didn't notice that... I'll have to re-read the posts.