Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They're not both lilac you know... that is the freaky thing"Ben turned around "That makes it all the more unique" he said with a smile."You're a strange one Host-sama" "I've been called so much worse, so i will take that as a compliment" He said with a sly smile. "I hope you have a wonderful day as well Ms.Kannagi, and hope to see you around soon" He said and bowed to her. This day had been intresting to say the least, he had met a girl who kept her eye a secret, and Ben did love secrets.

Reactions: Gladis
Stella Kass
1376546-bigthumbnail.jpg

@TheGDeer
"Of course, right this way."
Stella eagerly followed, glaring Chi down as she sat among the other girls the host was entertaining. She mildly recognized the girls with her, but only because she had seen them at the club before. They never had the same customer before though, so she didn't know more than their faces. "Oh I know you are, that's why I chose you!" she said with a giggle. The new hosts were always so nervous. Stella found unnerving joy in making them feel
embarrassed. She wondered what would make this host tick.

"This is… oh sorry I didn't get either of your names."
Stella smiled innocently. "I'm Stella. My friend is Chi. Thank you for having us Andrew." Stella added his name with slight emphasis. She made it her business to know the hosts by name and their family trade. Most would call it creepy. Stella viewed it as dedication.

@KitsyKitty

Andrew bowed slightly "Well it very nice to meet you two. Would either of you like some tea." he said he a reached for the pot. How the hell does she know my name, and she didn't use name endings, or my last name. Should I still use endings? What about their names, they gave me their first names. But isn't that rude if I call them by their first names? This is making my head hurt. "So ladies, is this your first time at the host club." he said looking at Stella and Chi. Of course its not you idiot, or how else would they know your name. Man if I knew that this club was going to be as nerve racking as this I would of just gone home.

Stella Kass
(Add pic later)

@TheGDeer
Stella smiled sweetly as he fumbled around his words. Almost everyone gave their last names, but Stella hated that. She wanted to be closer and more comfortable with the hosts. "Would either of you like some tea?" Stella nodded her head once. "I would love some." In reality, Stella loved sweets. Normally she was a customer of the third years, particularly the boy Lolita they used to have, but she was what you called a host hopper. She switched frequently, wanting to experience all they had to offer.
"So ladies, is this your first time at the host club?" Stella giggled at his question. She clearly wasn't new to this. The other girls waited for Stella's reply, and surprisingly didn't look jealous. Most of the customers wanted all the attention to themselves. Stella was one of those customers usually, but she refrained with the new hosts. It was easier to study them if they talked to others. "I come here quite frequently. Normally I see the boy Lolita. Well, I use to but he graduated and I haven't figured out who the new one is yet." Or if they had one Stella added mentally. "My turn for a question though. Do you like the host club?" She questioned. Not everyone enjoyed the club at first, but she knew he would grow to. Everyone did. She wondered if he knew it yet.

Great she's a regular, so she will know when I mess up. And if shes a regular that means shes at least a second year, what am I supposed to call an older student again? Dammit i'm so lost, I should of asked the other hosts before we started. His thoughts were interrupted by Stella "My turn for a question though." Uh oh, shes going to ask me if I can make poetry up on the spot or something. "Do you like the host club?" He let loose a small sigh of relief, not what he was expecting but at least it wasn't a bad question. "Yeah I enjoy it, at least I think I do, being the first day and all…" he trailed off. Well that sounded stupid. "Any particular reason you want to know?" he asked. Crap, im not supposed to question the customers, and why isn't her friend talking, that's wigging me out. Or maybe its just being asked by someone who's older than me that looks like a little kid if I liked the host club that's wigging me out. Wait who cares just pay attention you moron, entertain your customers.

Stella Kass
(Pic later)

Stella watched as Andrew answered. He was seemed so unsure to her. He didn't seem particularly confident or interesting. She wondered why he was chosen as a host. "Any particular reason you want to know?" Stella tilted her head, knowing most hosts wouldn't question her. She thought about whether she should answer, picking up her tea and taking a sip. She hoped her silence would put him further on edge. Setting down her cup though, she finally replied. "I ask because I know eventually, you won't know how to live without it." Surprisingly Stella gave an honest answer. She herself hated going the summer without the club, and knew most of the hosts lives revolved around it.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis and TheGDeer
From across the room at the piano, Oliver and his customers heard Nanami play the final notes of his song, and applauded in unison with the rest of the guests. Good to know this place hasn't changed one bit, he thought to himself.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, ladies? It's nearing closing time."

Oliver finished pouring the tea for the last of his guests, eyeing each one inquisitively. In one of the far reaches of the music room, his small group of guests shook their heads and smiled politely. Oliver was known for his exclusiveness. Any guest was welcome, as it was his duty as a host, but he strived to entertain his regulars. He treated his guests to relaxation, comfort, and wholehearted companionship, rather than flashy shows and performances. He had little talent with the arts, whereas most of the other hosts flourished. His stories were not that of fantasy and wonder, but of each other. And occasionally, his cat. They can't ever resist Sakura-chan's feline charms. He couldn't tell if that thought was more true for them, or for himself.

All the faces seated around him were familiar. All of his customers from the previous year had returned, along with the occasional "friend-who-I-convinced-to-come," and they had shared stories of their vacations and first day of classes.

@KitsyKitty

"Won't be able to live without it huh?" Andrew looked around the music room at the other hosts, the closest thing to friends he had in Japan. "Yeah I can see that, they are good group of guys" Weird, he was loosening up a bit, but he still felt uncomfortable. Probably the way Stella seemed to be analyzing him, or maybe the silence of her friend. "So why did you two pick me? I mean not sound ungrateful or anything but there are waaaayyyy better hosts here then me." Stupid, don't make yourself seem unconfident, you need to exude confidence. Or was I just being humble, am I supposed to be humble? But how much humble is too much? That was probably it. Yea I was way too humble…or unconfident.

Stella Kass
@TheGDeer
Stella agreed with Andrew's response. "They're the best" she said simply. Almost anyone would agree with her. "So why did you two pick me? I mean not sound ungrateful or anything but there are waaaayyyy better hosts here then me." Stella chucked at his question. The host himself wasn't bad, simply new. There was a learning curve to being a host. She wouldn't tell him this of course. "Because you're the cutest of course!" She winked as she said it. In honesty, she believed they were all about equal in looks, it was simply a matter of what you were attracted to. She smirked as the other girls glared at her. There was the jealousy she was accustomed to.

@KitsyKitty

Andrew blushed slightly. "Well um, thank you. More tea? " he offered, holding out the pot. Get smart dummy, this girls playing with you, seeing what makes you tick, trying to get inside your head. For whatever reason in this moment Andrews confidence started to come back to him. You're in control, she's your customer, you are not her plaything. Ok well you kinda are but that's besides the point. Go on the offensive, ask her some questions. What kind of questions? Who cares just don't blush again at getting called cute. Your not a little girl. "So what do your parents do Stella." Nice, real good question, that will show her whose in charge. Idiot.

Stella Kass
@TheGDeer
Stella giggled at his blush. "Awwww! You're so cute!" She said with a squeal. "So what do your parents do Stella." She raised her brows at his question. Most hosts didn't ask things so bluntly. It was strange that he did, though Stella didn't mind. "Well, my parents are both fashion designers. Chi's mother often models for them." Stella watched Andrew curiously. "Why do you care?" She didn't mean this statement rudely, but it seemed unimportant. Most children knew who the others parents did simply to know who was important to their companies. Stella didn't know what Andrew's parents did. She knew his mother was important, but Stella didn't know what she controlled. "What does your mother do?"

@KitsyKitty

It seemed his question caught her off guard slightly. Guess she wasn't expecting that. "Well, my parents are both fashion designers. Chi's mother often models for them." Fashion designers huh? They must make some expensive clothes to be able to afford to send Stella here. "Why do you care?" Uh oh she seems angry, evacuate, evacuate. "Just wondering, what peoples parents do usually reflects off them." Usually reflect off them, what the hell does that even mean? He had no idea what he was even talking about at this point, but at least he had stopped blushing. "What does your mother do?" Andrew smiled slightly "Mom? Well to be honest I don't really know what she does." It was the truth, he had never paid her much attention, even after coming to live in Japan. "She runs a few companies I think, im not to sure." It was then when he began to notice other hosts customers leaving. Were done already? Wait how the hell am I supposed to get rid of them, no one ever told me how to politely tell people to leave. This is bad this is really, really bad. If I rush them out, they won't come back, but I can't just keep them here. What am I going to do.

Stella Kass
@TheGDeer
Stella thought for a moment about this. He doesn't know? This seemed strange to her. She knew in detail what her parents did and who mattered to them. It was strange for someone's child not to know this. "Yes. I knew she runs companies." Was all Stella had to offer. Her thoughts were soon broken as people walked past her. Must be time to leave. Stella stood from her seat and slightly nodded her head toward Andrew. "Thank you for having us. It was interesting to say the least." Stella turned to leave and lightly skipped toward the door. Turning at the last moment, she faced Andrew. "I'll be back tomorrow, kay?" She added with a smile a tilt of her head, looking cutely. She wasn't sure if she would see Andrew tomorrow. She wanted to try out all the new hosts, but she decided it wouldn't be horrible if she did.

Reactions: Gladis and TheGDeer
tsubaki_by_kotobaai-d6e5key.jpg

2bfVkaA.gif

@Everyone:

sakuras___divider_by_otomenishiki-d5ppno0.gif
sakuras___divider_by_otomenishiki-d5ppno0.gif

Nanami clapped his hands, capturing the attention of his fellow Host members. A small, charismatic smile adorned his face. "Clean up is a success. Good job on another day," he began. He lifted his wrist and inspected his watch. "Before we go, I would like to announce the winner of our first poll. I'm truly honored to be the first Host to choose our annual Cosplay day, first of the semester. Thank you those who've voted for me. I decided on an Arabian Night theme," he revealed. Nanami sauntered across the room, picking up his school bag from his couch. "However, due to preparations, it will take more time than I originally hoped. As a result, our first themed day will be postponed for the day after tomorrow," he informed. Nanami swung the strap across his shoulder, positioning his bag on his right side. He retrieved his phone from his blazer pocket. He checked it briefly before pocketing it. "All of us will be measured for our costumes tomorrow before the Host Club is open. Please be here an hour earlier than usual," he declared. Nanami scanned his surroundings, observing his fellow club members. "Make sure to arrive at least thirty minutes early for set up the day after tomorrow. That's all I have to say. Good day," he concluded politely. He bowed to his classmates respectively before walking towards the door. His personal chauffeur was already outside, waiting. She already texted him a minute ago, announcing her arrival. Nanami was fond of his driver, Natasha Rosenberg. She was one of the only staff members he could trust. She treated him like he was her own son. Unfortunately, she was forced to hide behind a mask when they were around his parents, specifically his father. Nanami considered her an older sister he never had. Ten minutes later, he arrived at the Front Gates. His driver was already outside, opening the door for him, much to his annoyance.

"How was your first day, kid?" Natasha inquired.

A small smile graced his face. "Eventful," he admitted. Nanami stepped inside his limousine. After she shut the door, Natasha walked around the limo, climbing into the driver's seat. She peeled out of the sidewalk, merging with traffic.

"Is that so? We got twenty minutes. Tell me everything," she replied.

A chuckle rumbled through his chest. He couldn't keep anything from her. She was the only staff member that knew about his problem. She accepted him and his brother. However, he wouldn't listen to her when she insisted he stood up for himself. He was too stubborn.

(I'll say sorry in advance. This was written on my IPad so there will probably be a lot of typos and mistakes. X3 Will have to fix it later... I hope this post is alright. X3)
1-gif.34716

234463.jpg

@кετรยεкí and anyone willing to interact with either Ayako or Ren

3494231lbwsfeyzys-gif.34721

Badump...

Ren's heart skipped a beat as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Instantly he pushed the pause button on his playstation 3 controller and almost tossed it away, grasping the phone with a sparkly look in his golden eyes.

I'm grateful I wasn't a burden. I'll keep that in mind. I'm not sure about your schedule, but I wouldn't mind setting up a outing after school. I'm not sure when I'll be able to attend the otaku club. Thank you for the invite, Katsuragi-san. You're always welcome to the Host Club.

//Tsukuyomi Nanami

His eyes were like glued to the screen as he read the message several times, a light blush dusting his cheeks. He didn't even know why this answer made him so excited- or why the thought of seeing Nanami caused him all sorts of fluttery emotions, making him feel joyful and light headed. A shy smile was present on his lips as he lay there on his stomach, letting his legs swing back and forth slightly as he started composing a message.

However, far before he was finished, Skype on his laptop announced a call. Ren was just about to ignore it, but when he realized who the caller was changed his mind. Reluctantly he put down his phone and headed over to his computer, clicking on the answer button. Within seconds, the image of a blonde woman smiling filled his screen.

"There you are, my little sweetheart," the woman on the other end cooed adoringly, beaming, "I was already getting worried that you wouldn't answer..."

"Hi mom," Ren replied with a slight smile, resting his chin in his hand as he waved at his mother with his other hand slightly, "how are you? How's Swizerland?"

"Ah, it's incredible, Ren! The mountains are amazing, and the resort were staying at has everything! Plus the staff of the film team and cast are just so lovely. I promise that next time I'm going here I'll take you along!" she said excitedly before suddenly turning serious. "Now, what's that business about you visiting a host club?"

"E-eh?" It took a lot for Ren's jaw not to drop, though he failed to do anything about his widening eyes. "Eeeeeeeeh?" suddenly his cheeks were burning. How the hell had she found out when they weren't even in the same part of the world?! Besides, the only one's who knew were Nanami, Ayako and... "Suzuku-san!" he exclaimed, annoyance written all across his features, "damn that old-"

"Now, now," his mother said, still grinning a she waved her hand a little, "don't blame my poor little manager. He really did try to keep it a secret from me. I suppose I was just a liiiittle too scary for him to handle," winked at him. "Now, tell me about it! I want all the details!" she prompted energetically.

Ren was unimpressed. "Didn't he already tell you everything?" he asked sulkily. still thoroughly annoyed at the manager.

"Oh-hoh~ but I want to hear it from you, love! Come on, won't you share the story of your first kiss with your mother? Aaaaah, I'm so proud of you. My little baby is finally growing up~" her voice and words were slowly starting to get on his nerves, never mind the way she always babied him. However, he knew his mother could be serious when she needed to, and she was someone he trusted with all his heart. He glanced around wearily, making sure that his door was shut and locked before returning his attention to his mother.

"O-okay," Ren agreed reluctantly, "but you have to promise you won't tell dad..." he warned, keeping down his voice.

***​

Of course you weren't a burden! I...even quite enjoyed myself...a little...maybe. I mean, it was really nice meeting you so... so it didn't matter. Anyway, will you be free on Saturday or Friday? Maybe we could do something then? :)

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. ^^

PS: You may continue calling me Ren, if you like. I always think honorifics are a bit stiff, so I don't mind.

//Ren

This was the message at the top of Ren's outbox as he left his home for school that morning, feeling more excited for school than he usually did. He was unsure if he would dare drop by the Host Club this day, as the crowds still freaked him out... but just in case he would, he had packed one if his shorter stories which he wanted to show Nanami. He was still uncertain if it was wise for him to go as a boy or not, or if he should go at all... but at least he was considering it.

Time passed, and before he knew it, the bell ran, signaling that classes were finally over. Ren yawned and stretched in his seat before slipping his maths book back into his school bag, not noticing the girl standing by his desk.

"So, you going there today again?" Ayako asked innocently, her hands locked behind her back as she tilted her head to the side, keeping her pink gaze locked to Ren.

Ren froze, his gaze snapping up to focus on her face. "Why would I?" he asked wearily, a look of suspicion crossing her features, "I didn't lose two bets..." the blonde first year pointed out before frowning, "besides, what are you doing here? Aren't you a second year?"

Ayako pouted, narrowing her eyes. "I failed maths last year so I've got to retake this course, but that's beside the point!" she said quickly, leaning closer to him, "why wouldn't you? You clearly enjoyed yourself with Tsukuyomi-Senpai..." she mused, a dangerous glint in her eyes as she smirked sweetly.

"W-wa-I did not!" Ren protested, blushing furiously, throwing his bag over his shoulder as he quickly started walking away from her. He wasn't going to have this conversation with Ayako, he absolutely refused to. Suddenly he felt a hand wrap around his own, forcing him to stop in the middle of the school corridor.

"Ren..." Ayako said from behind him, in a voice that sent chills down his spine.

Wearily, he slowly turned his head a little to glance at his friend, instantly regretting it. She looked like a total psycho about to cut him apart. "I know what you did, Ren-kun..." she said darkly.

"W-what?!" Ren asked, both alarmed and confused by her words and sudden change of attitude.

Her expression split into a grin and her grip of his hand softened. "I'll let you borrow then, Ren-kun... however, you shouldn't feel ashamed about it. You could just have asked me about the manga and I'd have lent it to you gladly. Everyone would be curiously at kind of experience, no?" she asked softly, her eyes filled with mischief.

Ren sighed, pulling away his hand from her grip. "You'd just have teased me about it... will you stop bothering me and shut up if I go? I won't dress up as a girl this time, though. I don't think my reputation can get any worse than it already is anyway, can it? I've already been labeled as an otaku... and...and even if I might have homosexual tendencies or something of the like, I-I...I'm still proud of myself." his conversation with his mother the evening before had been very long but giving. She was a very understanding and intelligent person when she didn't act all silly and air headed... as he spoke, there was a confident look in his eyes.

"Yes, I promise I'll shut up!" Ayako squealed excitedly, her eyes sparkling with sheer joy at his words. Before Ren had any time to react, she grasped hold of his wrist and dragged him off towards the host club...

"Aaaaaaayakooooooo!" he exclaimed as he tried to keep up.

16ke3xc.jpg
"Fuyu-san, we will be staying after school today, we'll text you when we are ready to be picked up."
Yuko commanded as she stepped out of the Mercedes-benz S-class Sedan, followed by her older sister Junko. Junko silently held her hand up as a goodbye wave.

"Yes Ma'am."
Basho Fuyu, their chauffeur, replied and drove away.
Yuko spun on her heels and walked into the school building with her hands held behind her head, her sister followed quietly behind, inspecting the new surroundings. They decided that it would be best if they went to school dressed normally, no make up, no wigs, not costumes, just the normal female school uniform. They had missed the first day of school due to the plane being late for the departure back home from Sapporo. They strode down the hall and into their first period classroom.
f3csav.jpg

When the school bell rang Yuko could barely contain herself. She gathered her things and stepped out of the classroom, coming face to face with her sisters blank expression, who was in the across from Yuko's.

"Let's go."
Yuko smiled and pranced towards the host club they've heard so much about, sister in tow.
Before arriving they saw two people rush into the room containing the host club. After looking at the door with a confused look Yuko turned to Junko and rested her hands on her shoulders.
"Alright Jun. From what I hear this place is a battle field. The other girls are vicious when it comes to the hosts she we need to let it be known that the Saioji twins always get what they want. Okay?" Junko nodded in response and after a deep breath they opened the doors.

The room already had a few others in it, making Junko step a little closer to her sister. They made their way to an empty couch and sat down.
"We request Nanami Tsukuyomi." Yuko announced, gaining a few glares that she proudly ignored.

Junko glanced around the room as they waited, until she spotted it. A cute little kitten on the shirt of a pink haired girl. She quickly stood up.
"Junko?" Yuko inquired with surprise. With no explanation Junko walked calmly across the room to the girl and stared at her shirt. After a moment she hugged the girl with a slight brush of pink on her emotionless face.

Yuko watched the scene with an open mouth, her sister's actions were unusual, but Yuko soon understood when she say the shirt. She brought her palm straight to her own forehead and shook her head.​

With a gleeful grin lighting up her adorable face, Ayako dragged her friend through the open doors of the host club. There were a few people already there, but for the time being it was still fairly empty. She was just about to request Nanami for Ren, when someone else seemed to have beaten her to it.

"We request Nanami Tsukuyomi."

The girl with long blonde hair and a dominating aura declared, bringing a slight frown upon Ayako's face. Saioji Junko and Saioji Yuko, twins, family owns several of the Japanese police forces, forces to be reckoned with... and they're in my class. Some might think that Ayako kept tags on every single student to be creepy, others would say she was a genius for managing to remember all these facts. She did this for two reasons: despite her family having more or less given up on her potential as a successor because of her hobbies, Ayako actually had very much the potential of succeeding her parents. She had far more brains than most thought, and a stunning memory which helped her keep track of whom she should try and get in contact with, and what connections she would later need. It was too bad that this gift didn't serve her as well in subjects such as maths and physics, which she failed mainly because of her insecurities regarding the subjects.

"Eh?" Suddenly she could feel a pair of gentle arms wrap around her, her eyes widening in surprise. She was usually the one hugging people, not the other way around... Ayako had certainly not expected this. Even less from one of the twins. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeh?!"

Ayako blinked, a slight pink blush settling across her cheeks as well as she eyed the girl wearily. Then she shrugged her shoulders, brushing off the weirdness of the situation by gently patting the girl on the head... though it looked slightly weird since Junko was somewhat taller than Ayako. "Y-you know, you can stop hugging me now..." the pink haired girl smiled wearily. "hi!" she added cheerfully.

Her gaze briefly drifted to her friend, who stood a small distance away, gaping slightly in surprise. Then a somewhat sly smile spread across his lips, causing Ayako to frown. What the hell is the stupid kid imagining now?! She thought to herself, resiting the urge to huff. Then, to her confusion, Ren looked somewhat thoughtful.

"I-I," he started. His legs were shaking and he took a deep breath. "I-I'd also l-like to," he was clinging to his school bag, his hands also shaking as many gazes turned to him. He took a deep breath, his cheeks burning red. "I'd also like to request Tsukuyomi-senpai!" he declared, causing not only more people to stare at him, but quite a few of them to gape. Male costumers were extremely rare, and the girls of Ouran's reactions usually differed from time to time. Soon enough they started talking and whispering amongst each other, making Ren look like he just wanted to bury himself in the ground and never, ever come out again...

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
16ke3xc.jpg

"Y-you know, you can stop hugging me now... hi!"
Junko reluctantly let go of the girl. "Hello..." Junko thought for a moment, she didn't know the girl's name, but rather than asking for it she decided to give her a nickname. "...Kitten." The simple name brought joy to Junko even though it wasn't shown. She had made a new friend, and the kitten had no say in it according to Junko.

"I'd also like to request Tsukuyomi-senpai!"

Yuko looked at the boy with daggers, but seeing how scared he looked a sinister smile crossed her face.
"You can come over here with us then, I don't think a host could be in two places at once. Your friend can join us too, I think my sister would like that." Junko blushed at her sister's words, which were more like demands from the tone of her voice, then turned away and slowly walked back to her sister and sat next to her. Yuko glared at Junko. "What was that about?"
"There was a cat." She simply replied. After a long pause Yuko sighed and patted Jun's head.

They were still new to the area, but it wouldn't take them long to find out about the two, that is, if they piqued the twins' interests. They had high hopes for them. They both looked over at the boy and girl simultaneously and waited.

5m0lcn.jpg
Ren Kannagi
@Gladis @Sashakiki
Ren was in her Benz, her chauffeur driving carefully on her way to school. The day before there was half a disaster covering the incident with her eyes but in the end, she was able to convince her father and mother that no one had seen it. She grazed her school bag as she looked out the car window; she had brought with her a new blend of tea, handmade by her, to make amends to that Ben host-san for bumping into him and almost breaking plates and cups.
"Ojou-sama, we're at Ouran" said her driver in a respectfull voice "Thank you, Suzuki-san, I'll be on my way". As she was about to get off on her own, Suzuki opened her door and led her way out. She smiled and gazed at him with her (now both) green eyes, making him avert his brown ones and walked toward the school. "Oh, Suzuki-san, please, tell my parents I'll be late home today. I'll text you when I'll free myself, ok?" she added turning his way; Ren waited for his nod and than disappeared in the crowd of wealthy children, politely greeting people she knew and fans she didn't knew she had.

Ren had awaited the last bell restless, playing with her lilac suit edge at every free period 'Oh, come on... when will this day end?' she thought every time. She even skipped launch just to avoid her fans 'Really... how come I'm so popular with girls I've never seen? I mean... it's not like I'm trying to pass for a boy... It IS obvious I'm female, How come they all call me prince?'.

When the bell finally rang she almost ran to the Host Club with her school bag and her new tea blend. She was, though, stopped by some of her regular fans "Kannagi-ouji, where are you going with so much haste?" Ren didn't have time to worry about them and just gazed at them with apologetic eyes: "I'm sorry, ladies, I'm in a bit of a hurry now, if you'll excuse me." and made her way to the 3rd music room, hearing some little screams going "Kyaaaaaah she looked at me" and "What are you saying... she looked at ME... Kyaaaaaaah".

Ren was finally before the door, with butterflies in her stomach. She breathed deeply and opened it. It was less crowded than the day before, then again she did arrive earlier today. There were some groups on some couches already fangirling on some hosts,she spotted a couple of twin girls, with... 'Why was that cute looking boy, dressing as a girl yesterday? Than again... who am I to speak? I do wear a male uniform' she thought gazing the room to find Ben. Not finding him she walked near a host and asked him "Good day, I am sorry.. ehm... I would like to... request Ben-san, but... ehm... I can't seem to... find him." she blushed a little looking at him: he had short and mussed blue hair, some bangs on his dark blue eyes and black gloves. He was handsome, almost fearfully so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben walked to school, having put his costume in his bag for the day. He arrived at the building and smiled to himself, it seemed like today was going to be a good day. He strolled in and said hello to a few girls, all of which gushed over him. He went into his first class and sat down, glancing out the window when the first bell rang. He was the naughty type and that had to do with school too. Sure, he wasn't a delinquent, but he certainly didn't play by the rules.

When the final bell rang, he went to the host club and changed into his outfit before setting things out. When ladies started showing up he sat on the couch and talked with a few of them. Then the same girl from yesterday,what was her name? Oh, Kannagi, Ren Kannagi came by and asked one of the first years if she could request him. He smiled and stood up, starting to head over to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.