Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reizo had a girl come over to him. 'Yay my first customer. Wait I know her she's from my English class she must be interested about the club cool.' Once the girl was at Reizo he began to introduce himself and what the club was. She smiled shyly and replied, "Ah... I see... So um Reizo since you don't seem to be busy yet could I be your guest." He smiled brightly "Of course my sweet. Would you like some sweets and tea?" "Um... Yes Please... That sounds fantastic." He extended his hand and she took it willingly he went to a table were none of the others were yet and pulled out her sit for her to sit down. He was amazed at how natural the training seemed too come to him. He poured her tea hoping it was in the proper manner. 'Wow it's weird being short but it makes me all the more loveable I hope this goes well.' Once he was done getting the sweets he sat down next to the girl. "So my I ask the name of the lovely girl I'm hosting?" She blushed and replied "Of course. I'm Hinata. Your so sweet Reizo." He was glad to hear her say that and he thought seeing Hinata blush was cute. 'Oh... I can get use to this.' "So Hinata what's your favorite candy? Mines chocolate." "Cool that's mine too." "Great. So would you like more tea?" 'Wow he's good I had just ran out. How did he do that?' "Um... Yes please thank you." "Any time." Now more girls were starting to join Reizo's group but he seemed a little more focused on Hinata because the others were mainly just watching the two because they were both obviously new. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves. 'Wow this is going well.' He continued to do basically the routine of what he was taught, and what came natural to a boy who liked little kid things.

1-gif.34716

sena-izumi-600-1749530-jpg.34706

Nanami had done well with averting most of the costumers attention by flirting and talking to them. Ren was fascinated how he managed this so well, and took the liberty to study him carefully at his work. He wasn't staring at him or anything. Just sneaking glances from time to time as he sipped his tea and listened to their chatter- though most of it was rather uninteresting. Nanami in action overweighted their uninteresting chatter, though, so Ren saw no reason to complain.

"She's adorable. Isn't she Mei?"
a third year gushed, pointing at Ren

Ren's cheeks flushed bright red as one of the called him 'adorable'. He wasn't sure if he was happy about that or not. As both his parents were rather doting, he was used to being called cute and adorable- they did it all the time. There was, however, a vast difference between his slightly annoying parents doing it, and a few girls who in fact thought he was a girl like them. Either way it was different to how he usually was treated, and therefor very new to him.

"I know Kou! Aww, she's blushing!" a second year crooned.

The blonde otaku resisted the urge to bury his embarrassed face in his palms again, a small, barely audible squeak indicating panic rolling from his lips. He could feel himself sink further back into the seat as a somewhat wished he could simply disappear. Even if he in a way enjoyed being treated differently than usual, it still made him so nervous that his legs were shaking. Stupid crowds! Whomever invented them was a moron! And a sadist...

"What's your name?"

One of the girls asked Ren, causing his gaze flit back to her. The pace of his heart beats increased slightly as panic once more rose within him. "W-well that's-" before he could say anything more, Nanami spoke, distracting them with the offer of playing another song. This might be as well, considering Ren had no idea what he would have answered. Even if Ren was a multi gender name, his last name would instantly have given away who he was. He hadn't realized this before Nanami spoke, and had almost introduced himself as Katsuragi Ren. Relief washed over him and he threw Nanami a thankful glance, curiously tilting his head to the side as the lyrical host propped the guitar on his lap.

Would this be as breath taking as his piano play?

It was. Ren closed his eyes as he listened to Nanami play, a gentle smile adorning his face. He liked music. It wasn't one of his greatest passions or anything, but he liked it very much. Music was a wonderful way to express oneself, after all... even if Ren lacked any particular talent regarding the subject. Albeit, it wasn't as bad as his drawing skills, but at least here he was honest that he was certainly not above average when it came to his playing the piano (and he didn't play any other instruments either).

Ren found himself subconsciously moving slightly to the music- just barely so it was hardly noticeable unless one was looking directly at him. He was only one step from humming quietly with it, though thankfully didn't. He felt happy like this. With his eyes shut and his focus on the amazing melody, it didn't matter that there were other people there. Right then, it felt like it was just him and the music again, that music that filled him with warmth and happiness, the harmony of the song spreading through every inch of his body as he calmed down again. His cheeks were still slightly flushed, though this time not in embarrassment. Momentarily he was simply happy, despite the situation.

Reactions: TheGDeer
tsubaki_by_kotobaai-d6e5key.jpg

2bfVkaA.gif

@Gladis:

sakuras___divider_by_otomenishiki-d5ppno0.gif

His half-lidded gaze remained fixated his beautiful instrument. His guitar was one of his most prized possessions. Fortunately, his father didn't disapprove of his musical talent. He believed playing more than one instrument portrayed success. Nanami observed Ren from the corner of his eyes. His smile widened subconsciously. It seemed his music was touching everyone's heart, including the mysterious boy with gorgeous eyes. A part of him wished he knew Ren's name. Music was apart of his passion, including art. Over the years, he expanded his fields, including writing, painting, coding, and digital art. His ultimate dream is becoming an Artist. Unfortunately, he was a coward. Nanami couldn't fathom the severity of his punishment for ruining his father's perfect reputation. Not only would be disowned, Nanami would be separated from his little brother. He couldn't afford his father corrupting Shizuku. He couldn't be selfish. For the sake of his brother, Nanami vowed to keep his talents hidden. After he graduated, he would attend Medical school. The sight of blood made him squeamish, but if he could hide behind a mask, why not apply another? Nanami was certain his acting skills improved. He had the potential of becoming a Doctor. His grades were superb. How hard could it be? He would be saving lives.

A few minutes later, Nanami plucked the last few notes, concluding his melody. His customers gushed in response, praising him. A fleeting chuckle elicited from his throat. He leaned towards the left, propping his guitar carefully on a stand. "Your words fill me with inspiration. I am honored to have touched your delicate hearts. Music is a way to express yourself. The right tune can always sooth the most troubled soul," Nanami recited. His words filled with passion. A few girls swooned over his words, hearts in their eyes.

"Tell us a Poem, Tsukuyomi-san!" one girl urged.

"Yeah, yeah! Do you have any new pieces?" another inquired.

Nanami lifted his wrist and inspected his watch. One more hour left before the Host Club was closed. He couldn't believe how much time passed. "Yes, I composed one not too long ago. It would be my pleasure sharing it with you charming ladies," Nanami answered smoothly. He cleared his throat and began,

"Lookie here, what do I see?" He produced a heart charm from his sleeve.

"A tiny heart just for me-" He handed the charm to Ren, using him for his performance. "With this tiny heart includes a key-" He brandished a small, old-fashion key from his pocket.

"If I cast it away, who will seek?" He flung the key behind his shoulder.

"Lookie here, what do I see?" He fished out a rabbit charm from his blazer pocket. "A tiny charm just for me-" he deposited the charm in Ren's hand. "With this tiny charm includes a clock-" he motion towards his watch. "If I look at the time, what will result?" Nanami leaned forward, pouring himself a cup of tea. He moved back, wrapping his arm loosely around Ren's shoulders.

"I found a white rabbit, yes indeed-" he motioned towards Ren. "Now it's time for my afternoon tea." He sipped his tea nonchalantly. His customers clapped in response, applauding him for his playful demonstration.

"It reminds me of that children's tale. Tsukuyomi-san always thinks outside the box!" a second year gushed.

"I wish I could of been the white rabbit," a third year swooned.

Nanami removed his arm from Ren's shoulders. A polite smile painted his lips. "I'm filled with joy to know my performance appealed to you ladies. Alice in Wonderland is a personal favorite of mine," he revealed. He sipped his tea slowly, relinquishing the taste of Mint. He served a variety of teas. Today happened to sponsor his favorite. Nanami hoped his act didn't startle Ren too much. He didn't know why he used Ren as an example. He acted on impulse.

• Love
Reactions: TheGDeer and Gladis
1-gif.34716

Ren admired how passionate Manami seemed about art. It was almost like looking into a mirror of himself when he spoke about the things he was passionate about, and honestly, to Ren such passion was a rare thing. Most rich kids around him weren't really passionate about something, and simply did what they thought their parents was correct or wanted. Then there were those who didn't care about what their parents wanted, and simply did whatever they desired. Ayako was one of them, and even if her passion was...creepy and somewhat questionable, at least she was actually passionate about something. If it was healthy or not Ren yet had to figure out, though he had the feeling it was closer to the latter rather than the former.

He didn't swoon at the words, but the large yet somewhat timid smile remained on his lips, his eyes sparkling with admiration.

A poem? That seems pretty interesting... I want to hear it too! he thought to himself cheerfully, though uttered no word. He was far too shy to do that- plus, it'd also mean that he was lumping himself with the girls which... would be slightly worrisome in his opinion. Even if he was starting to get used to teh dress and didn't mind it that much, he simply... still didn't want to be a girl. It was enough that some sometimes mistook him for one, which he found really annoying.

"Lookie here, what do I see?"

Ren watched intently as the purple eyed host produced a heart charm from his sleeve. He was so focused on the poem itself that he barely noticed Manami dropping the charm into his hands. Then, before he knew it he could feel the hosts arm gently snake around his shoulder...

Badump!

A furious blush spread from nose to ear, his heart thudding so hard it almost felt as thought it would explode. His eyes widened in shock. "T-t-t-tsukoyomi-senpai!" he stuttered out, his voice more like a squeak of surprise. Even after Minami removed his arm his heart continued to beat at a worrisome pace.

Badump, badump, badump...

The startled first year buried his embarrassed face in his hands once more, shaking his head a little. It wasn't that he didn't like it.. because strangely enough he did. It was just so embarrassing... and in front of all those people... Why does a boy make me feel this way? I've never felt this way with anyone before... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A GUY?!

• Love
Reactions: TheGDeer and Rowlet

tumblr_n9bq9kAgYQ1tcudmqo1_1280.jpg

Music Room, gold
[dash=yellow]Harumi blinked as she stepped in and took in the sight of the grandeur interior of the unused music room, the style fitting for a host club. Much like her father's club, the embiance was very pleasing and comfortable with a tinge of romance; one that was suitable for customers to feel relaxed, happy and loved while forgetting their sadness as well as leaving behind their pain and worries. The furniture used made the room look spacious. At the same time, the combination of colours makes the room feel warm and homey.

A smile formed as the side of her mouth curled upward. So this is the host club, not bad at all. I can definitely enjoy this. Her eyes roamed the room and she spotted the hosts scattered around the room, each of them catering to the requests of their customers, be it strange or normal. She was impressed with the way they carried themselves; they strut with confidence while potraying different types of personality, some sweet, charming, sexy, e.t.c. She could see that some of them were quite nervous even though they tried to hide to it, causing her to smile yet again. Pegging them as first years, she tore her eyes away from them and watched the seniors at their work.

Her observation, however. was interrupted when one of the newer hosts approached her and welcomed her. She flashed him a warm smile and thank him, declining politely at his question to choose a host. None had yet to interest her as of yet and she had opted to observe everyone of them before anything. "Thank you. And I would like to observe the host club first before anything." She went around him as he was approached by another girl and found an empty seat and table near the grand piano. She could hear and see a host, most likely a third year, playing it while a timid shy girl was sitting beside him before he was swarmed by a horde of squealing fangirls when they returned to his seat. She tilted her head to the side as her eyes focused on the interaction of the two, her eyebrow shooting up. A vision suddenly came into her mind, of them wearing a matching fusion kimono designed by her and she let out a giggle. Ain't this fun. Young Love much? She let out a sigh before dragging her eyes away from them, shutting her eyes, a small smile plastered on her lips as her vision became more and more ridiculous. She let out a sigh as she remembered she had to choose a host and mumbled under her breath, hoping no one heard. "Won't it be easier if they just come to me. Why do I have to choose? I hate choosing. I'd choose them all if I could."[/dash]

• Love
"Won't it be easier if they just come to me. Why do I have to choose? I hate choosing. I'd choose them all if I could."

"That won't happen." A girl with pink hair stated from behind Harumi, a grin spread across her face. Today she was wearing glasses and cat ears, as a way of disguise... though there was no chance in hell no one would mistake her for anyone else than Takashiro Ayako, the commonly known outlandish otaku-cosplayer, whom she actually was... so the disguise was completely pointless. Even Ayako knew this, but liked to pretend that she was the master of everything. Well, either that or she had just felt like wearing glasses and cat ears that day. One could never be sure with this girl. Luckily her biggest secret was only known by one more person besides Ayako, and he was present in the same room... albeit, in disguise of a girl.

"You'll have to pick one of them, it's a lot easier that way," she nodded her head a little at her own words as she folded her arms over her chest. Then she frowned a little in thought. "Or so I think..." she continued. Despite having stalked the host club for over a year, usually observing them with their costumers from obscure hiding places, Ayako had never actually visited the hist club as a costumer. "Although I suppose if you're lucky someone will notice you and invite you, like Tsukiyomi-senpai did with my poor little Ren-chan," she said with a grin.

Having been reminded why she was there in the first place, her gaze drifted back to her embarrassed friend and the third year host, her eyes widening at the sight of Minami's arm around Ren's shoulder. "Oh-My-God~" she whispered, just barely managing to refrain from a squeal as she grasped hold of the stranger girls hand and pulled her with her, ducking in behind a sofa where she could observe them at least somewhat undisturbed.

"That's so cuuuuuuuute~" she whispered excitedly, grinning as Ren blushed furiously and acted as uke as one could get. Then she turned her attention back to Harumi.

"That's my friend," she whispered, pointing in their direction, "I totally knew he was gay, just needed a little push in the right direction..." Ayako paused, frowning a little as she realized she hadn't even introduced herself yet. With a smile, she offered the poor girl who had been noticed by Ayako her hand.

"Nice to meet'cha! I'm Takashiro Ayako... who may you be?" she asked softly.

• Love
Reactions: TheGDeer and Rowlet
[URL=http://imgur.com/llsihAF]
tumblr_n9bq9kAgYQ1tcudmqo1_1280.jpg

Music Room, gold
[dash=yellow] "That won't happen." Harumi's train of thoughts was halted by the high pitched girly voice that invaded her mind, startling her. Her eyes flickered open as her head snapped up to the side, to find her facing a girl, whom she presumed was her age, who was dressed, rather peculiarly yet it was fascinating; the neko ears she had donned on complimented her cute face and her glasses seemed to bring out the innocent look she had. If she had paired it with a dress-like Kimono that would enhance her curves and a bushy tail then top it off with a smoky look, she'd look like an irr-

Her thoughts were once again wrecked by the girl's voice as she continued what she was saying. "You'll have to pick one of them, it's a lot easier that way." Harumi nodded slightly and flashed the girl a smile. "I figured it to be that way. Oh well, such a hassle. I'll just continue to observe them untill I find one that really interest me. Right now, the only thing that interest me is the thought of dressing that timid shy girl with that Nanami host and yo- Oh. Sorry. I babble when I'm just too excited"

She realised the girl was no longer focused on her and she smiled slightly before followed her line of sight. Her gaze landed on the host wrapping his arms around the timid girl and she felt her smile broadened even though there was a tinge of envy. He was just so smooth in his actions as he executed them with ease and confidence, the way his attention was somehow focused solely on the girl and how obvious it was that he was enraptured and enchanted by her. How she wished, she was there in that girl's place, not because she liked him, but because of the fact that he was the type of guy she'd go with.

She was snapped out from her reverie when the girl beside her tugged her out of her seat and dragged her to hide behind a sofa that gave them a clear vintage of the pair. Harumi frowned slightly but shrugged it off then returned her gaze to the objects of her interest. She could see the timid girl was very flustered and her face was flushed. "That's so cuuuuuute~" She giggled and nodded, a sign of agreement to the girl's comment. "I know right. They just seem so perfect for each other. I'm definitely shipping them hard!!"

"... I totally knew he was gay....." Harumi palmed her mouth to stop herself from squealing out loud. "She is a he???!!!!! Oh. My. God. This just got soooo much better. They should just kiss! Like, Right now!!!" Her eyes were shining, her elation prominent in her face. She turned and look at the girl as her mind finally registered her words. Grinning and taking her hand in hers, she replied, the remnants of excitement could be heard in her voice. "Oh. Nice to meet you too, Ayako. Call me Harumi."[/dash]
[/URL]​

• Love
Reactions: Gladis and TheGDeer
Ben was leaning against a pillar when he heard a small voice behind him "H-Hi Ben, May we be your guests today?" asked two very shy looking girls. Ben smiled slightly "Of course your majesties, let us go and sit." He said and took one of eachs hands, guiding them to the table. He brought over tea and sweets and placed them in the middle of the table. Ben was very aware of the rule that he could not date a customer, however that did not mean that he could not have some fun with them. "You have the most beautiful eyes" He said to one and watched as she grew very red from blushing. He grinned and poured tea for the ladies.

"I figured it to be that way. Oh well, such a hassle. I'll just continue to observe them untill I find one that really interest me. Right now, the only thing that interest me is the thought of dressing that timid shy girl with that Nanami host and yo- Oh. Sorry. I babble when I'm just too excited."

Ayako wrinkled up her nose in thought as she considered this, remaining silent for a moment before giving a slight nod of her head. "I suppose that would make sense," she agreed before frowning slightly, "I dunno, I've never really thought about talking to any of them. Confronting guys makes me nervous," she stated, readjusting her glances slightly as she sighed dramatically, "I just like observing them, and deciding who's gay for who." This was mildly expressed, since Ayako had already passed far into stalker territory. She knew far more about those guys private life than most of the girls who met with them regularly, not to mention the photos they had no idea about, which she was hiding deep within in her closet. Ayako had more 'secrets' than actually clothes in that piece of furniture. Luckily she also had a walk in closet as well, which hosted nearly all her clothes.

"Nanami-senpai's a real hottie, so I'd understand why you'd be interested in him," Ayko agreed, nodding her head thoughtfully. Although, he's probably gay too. Everyone's gay. <3 That's how it's supposed to be...wonderful and gaaaaaaaaay.

"I know right. They just seem so perfect for each other. I'm definitely shipping them hard!!"

A mischievous glint flashed through Ayako's eyes, a subtle smirk pulling the corners of her lips at those words. "So do I~" she mused in a whisper, keeping her pink eyes glued to the pair.

"She is a he???!!!!! Oh. My. God. This just got soooo much better. They should just kiss! Like, Right now!!!"

Ayako froze, taking a moment to register the other girls reaction. Slowly, her eyes widened and she turned to look at the other girl in pure shock, certainly not having anticipated this. Then a wide grin full of glee spread across her face and she let out a elated squeal, throwing her arms around her newfound fujioshi sister, pulling her into a tight hug. "I looooooooove you Haruuuuuumiiiii!" she whispered/squealed, "I think I've found my soulmate~!" she was beaming like she had never beamed before, her eyes sparkling with adoration. After a moment, she pulled away and wiped a tear, sniffling a little as she tried to calm down.

"I'm totally adopting you as my sister!" Ayako declared firmly, forgetting all about being quiet and hiding. Her expression and tone of voice as she spoke those words left no room for argumentation whatsoever.

Ayako readjusted her glasses again, once more turning serious. "Now, about that kiss..." she started, a dangerous glint in her eyes.

5m0lcn.jpg
Ren Kannagi

@Sashakiki
Ren was walking through the halls, a bit embarassed from the other girls reactions. When she entered her class it was all a "Ouji!" or "Kannagi-ouji!" or "Kannagi-kun!" they all swooning over her. She couldn't understand why wearing a boy uniform automatically made her a prince... and she did have long red hair and she clearly talked as a female... truth was that that uniform went terribly well with her image and a lot of girls called her 'cool' or 'prince' in their own delusions. Ren limited herself to smiling and answering all those questions once, twice, three, four times, again and again thanking God for having put on her green contact on her right eye. It made her feel safer having both her eyes the same color.

Ren welcomed the last bell with joy and started wandering in the school trying to find a spot to hide from her new fans. While walking in awe, looking at the majestic school her brother attended, she came across a crowd of enthusiastic girls who were chit-chatting outside a musicroom "Who should we choose Haruka-no-kimi? I would want Nanami-sanpai to write a novel for me" "And I would want to eat sweets with that new, cute 1st year, Marina-no-kimi!" and some other squealing on that note.
Ren looked at them curious and bowed, they bowed politely before answering her mute question: "Kannagi-ouji, you don't know the Host club?"
"I think I heard something like that from my brother, but I am afraid I am not that knowledgeable about it" again with her princely speech. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Ouji, well, the Host club is a club in which handsome guys entertain young girls serving them tea and sweets" Ren's attention was taken from the girl's last words: "Tea? Do they have a lot of teas?" they looked dazed as Ren's eyes lightened up "Yes, there is even a senpai who is a wonderful musician and writes stories starring the girls" "Thank you, my ladies." she said cutting their fangirling. The had tea, and a lot of it.

Ren opened the doors hearing some 'kyaaah' coming from the girls she spoke to and entered the room. It was big, bright and in the air lingered a lot of sweet scents, a boy just finished playing a song on a guitar and some other guys were bringing trays full of sweets and teas. She closed her eyes and sniffed deeply walking through the room: "Darjeeling, Ceylon, Oolong, Min-" she couldn't finish as she stumbled against someone. Trying to keep her balance, she hit someone behind her who seemed to be bringing some rose scented tea to a table but managed to keep HIS balance: the tea was safe, dishes and cups weren't broke and she fell on the floor, blushing from her clumsiness. "My apologies" she said rubbing her right eye, "I was lost in these wonderful scents and wasn't watching were I was going. I'm sorry, I hope you are alright." she looked up, keeping her right eye closed as she rubbed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Ben was startled, but kept a hold of everything. He had just been on his way to get more tea when this girl had bumped into him. He placed the tea on the table nearest to them and held out his hand to help her up."Not at all M'lady, it was my fault for not paying attention. I hope you are not injured in any way?" He said and knelt down next to her. "May I say m'lady, you have the prettiest hair" He said and smiled faintly. Sure, this wasn't the best way to meet a client, but it also wasn't exactly the worst. Plus, she seemed new, which meant that she probably hadn't met anyone else yet.

5m0lcn.jpg
Ren Kannagi

@Sashakiki
Ren blushed being called a lady, she wasn't really the lady type, or she wouldn't have worn a boy uniform, and hearing him complimenting her hair was almost hitting under the belt. "I-I'm fine, really". She looked at him with her left eye, the right one close due to the contact moving which made opening it painful. He really was a handsome one: black haired, fine features, good demeanor, kind voice. His reddish-brown eyes just a little flustered and confused.
"Good job by the way, keeping everything in balance, it was a well brewed rose tea, it would have been a pity to spill it" She kept on rubbing untill "It hu-" she said as a stinging pain ran across her eye, tears built up and she took his hand to get up, smoothing her uniform with a hand and covering her hurting spot with the other.
Now that she stood, she noticed that he was taller than her and she had to look up to look at him, she blushed a little and quickly looked down 'Geeeeez now he'll think I'm a cry-baby trying to flirt with him... I hate you, Contact!' she thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben helped her up and kissed her hand softly. When he saw her in pain he walked close to her and touched her hand that was covering her eye "Are you alright m'lady? can i do anything to help?" He asked in an almost whisper. He watched her become flustered and couldn't help but smile. Newcomers were always fun to tease a little, they tended not to be used to all the male attention. The fact that basically all Ben ever did while he was here was flirt wasn't that bad either as it made it so he could have all the fun without having to commit to anything.

Sora watched what was happening with a small frown. "Excuse me." He said softly to his guests and walked over to his bag. Inside was a small first aid kit he always carried around, he toolkit and walked over to Ben with a small smile, handing it to him with a nod before bowing to the young lady and returning to his seat. "Forgive me, it was rude of me to leave such lovely lady's alone, won't you continue?" He said and sipped his tea.

Reactions: Nay'ar
5m0lcn.jpg
Ren Kannagi

@Sashakiki

She jumped a little when he kissed her hand. She really wasn't used to all that attentions and she couldn't avoid blushing more while he seemed to enjoy her shyness it almost... amused him. "It's just, my eye... my contact broke in and it hurts, nothing really big..." she said trying to look cool. In spite of her will tears begun to flow, it was the only way her eye could try to get rid of the source of pain and she knew it but, in that situation it could seem anything but that. She sat on a chair and started to get aware of her surroundings: a lot of girls, included his 'customers' were looking at them, some were murmuring others were almost growling. 'It wasn't on purpose' she thought almost in fear.
Some other guy appeared and disappeared in a blink, leaving the black haired guy with a first aid kit and Ren saying "Thank you" to the thin air.

tsubaki_by_kotobaai-d6e5key.jpg

2bfVkaA.gif

@Gladis:

"T-t-t-tsukuyomi-senpai!"

His heart fluttered. Ren was too adorable. His reaction garnered a series of 'Kyah!' from his female customers. A voice hissed in his mind pessimistically, "So selfish. How could he ever like you? You like women, right?" Nanami cringed at the words. However, he quickly regained his composure. A gentle smile plastered on his face. He gently grasped Ren's hands, pulling them away. "I apologize for my actions, milady. I didn't mean to startle you," he apologized. An apologetic expression adorned his face. His customers swooned over his sincerity.

"You're so caring Tsukuyomi-san!" a first year chirped.

"I wish he would hold my hands like that," another breathed.

Nanami averted his attention towards the hord of girls. A fleeting chortle elicited from his throat. He removed his grip from Ren's palms. He leaned forward, picking up a freshly baked cookie. The Host Club served exquisite sweets along with tea. He was fond of sugar cookies. He didn't have the opportunity to indulge on sweets when he was home. His father disapproved his heir having a sweet tooth. He considered it too childish. Unfortunately, he was adapting that behavior towards Shizuku, his eight year old brother. When it came to Shizuku, Nanami gathered enough courage to defend his sibling. However, his efforts were wasted when it involved himself. "All of you are too kind. You fill me with so much confidence," Nanami recited. He produced a dazzling smile, earning a few squeals. He lifted his wrist and inspected the time. Only ten minutes passed. He suppressed the urge to sigh. As much as he loved his job, entertaining a hord of women was tiring. He was itching to focus on his Art. Additionally, he wanted to visit the Otaku club. Unfortunately, he had to move in secret. If his father found out, the consequences would be dire. He couldn't fathom the look on his father's face if he figured out his oldest son was interacting with a bunch of incompetent fools.

"He'll never like you. No one wants a coward that lies. All you do is lie, lie, lie-" a voice hissed.

His heart twisted painfully. It was the truth. No matter how hard he tried, Nanami couldn't deny his true sexual orientation. However, it didn't mean he would stop trying. Accepting his sexuality meant one thing; he was an abomination. His father would treat him like filth. His reputation would be shattered. His mother would be disappointed. Above all, it meant his little brother was heir. Nanami couldn't subject his brother to that horrible fate. Shizuku deserved kindness, affection, and love. He had the potential of accomplishing his dreams. His father barely payed attention to Shizuku. Normally, he should feel angered for the blatant neglect, but Nanami was happy. It meant that Shizuku was safe, despite the emotional pain garnered from disinterest. Right now, his little brother wanted to become a Mangaka. Nanami was determined protecting his precious brother's dream. Even if it meant giving up his own happiness in the process.

"So pathetic," it sneered.

Nanami shoved the voice out of his mind. "Do any of you have more requests?" Nanami inquired politely. It wasn't uncommon for Nanami performing more than once a day. It ranged from singing, playing an instrument, or reciting a poem. Nanami didn't mind. He enjoyed every second of it.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Ben nodded to Sora and then turned back to the girl. He noticed that the other customers were getting antsy "Why don't we head to the next room over, so that we can have a little more privacy." He said and handed her one of his handkerchief when she began to cry. "Now now, no reason for tears is there? I have this first aid kit now and as long as you tell me what to do, i can help you in any way needed." he said with a small smile. He couldn't help but enjoy flirting with a girl, or anyone really, but it was fun to be nice too. It usually led to them coming back as customers again and again, which was always helpful.

1-gif.34716

"I apologize for my actions, milady. I didn't mean to startle you."

"N-no, it's fine...I-I just..." Ren paused as Manami pulled his hands away from his face, looking as flustered as ever, I just don't know how to deal with this. Besides, the girls are starting to get slightly annoying. How the hell can you stand those hens swooning over you like this every day?! I mean, I suppose it would be nice once in a while, but constantly? It has to be pretty tiering... all those false hints at romance would have pissed me off long ago. Then again... I suppose that is what a host club is, so I probably shouldn't be questioning it... ranted internally, though kept all of this unspoken as he carefully brushed his fingers against his burning cheek, his heart still thudding loudly in his ears.

Badump, badump, badump....

Ren relaxed a little as Manami released his right hand, cursing himself for his inability to control his body. The constant blushing was getting on his nerves- as was the shaking and stutter. This is so friggin stupid! I'm acting like some sort of uke from a BL manga, a-and I can't even stop doing so besides my efforts! Even if he didn't usually read anything of the kind, it had been impossible for him not to have learned quite a bit about it after spending a few weeks with Ayako. She had an unhealthy obsession after all.

Besides, even if this weren't just some stupid fantasy written by hormonal teenage girls... I just couldn't see it work out with a guy. I mean, it's just not natural. How do they even... if possible, his cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red as his thoughts started going in directions he definitely didn't want them to, WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ALONG THESE LINES?! He questioned his own chain of thought, starting to panic slightly, not to mention feel a bit disgusted with himself... and perhaps also somewhat idiotic.

"All of you are too kind. You fill me with so much confidence."

Manami's words were empty and Ren knew it. He didn't know why he could sense it so clearly, but he did. After their conversation before, he was certain there was so much the purple eyed host didn't expose to his costumers- showing only a facade that kept all his true thoughts and emotions hidden, safely locked away within him. As Ren considered this, a wave of sadness washed over him. What a sad life to lead- and yet it was the reality of most children at this school. Even if they had been born with wealth and high social statuses, not everyone was as lucky as Ren, he'd just ditched everything to do what he loved (and without much standing in his way, either). Most had to deal with this falsehood their entire life, even after their excited high school. For those with power, status and wealth... every move they made, every word they spoke could make them or break them.

Which means that even if the impossible were somehow possible and I did have feelings for him (which I definitely don't, just do you know!), there is no way in hell he'd like me back... and even if he (which I really, really doubt) did... the chances of him admitting it are even slimmer. They're like, microscopical, if you so like! It would ruin both our reputations and possibly futures (his more than mine, most likely, because my family is a little weird no matter how you look at it and would most likely learn how to deal with it eventually)) just because it'd mean we're homosexual... s-so I should just stop thinking about this right now.

Ren was clearly pissed at himself, and so focused at his inner debate that he barely noticed Manami asking a question... and his pink haired...friend... turning up at their table, dragging another girl he didn't recognize with her.

"Tsukuyomi-san... I'm s-sorry for barging in, and I-I do hope I'm not being a disturbance or anything," Ayako said shyly, scuffing her feet. She really was nervous around good looking guys... "But I have a request," she smiled sweetly, tilting her head to the side, "would you please kiss Ren-chan?" Ayako had always been the type to take risks, and she knew very well that she couldn't get anything worse than weird glances and perhaps a polite no for this somewhat peculiar request.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and TheGDeer
5m0lcn.jpg
Ren Kannagi

@Sashakiki
She looked at him through her tears, her right hand on her right eye. 'Well done Ren... now he totally thinks you're flirting with him' she sighed. True enough she wouldn't have wanted to take off her colored contact in a crowd, she spent so much time hiding it, why throwing everything away in a second? More eyes were pointed on them, now and some girls started to recognise her "Isn't she Kannagi-ouji?" "Why is she in the Host club?" "I prefer when she's composed..." she started to become anxious 'I'm not your prince, I'm not your prince!' she thought as she got up and smiled sweetly at the guy: "Yes... a little more privacy would indeed be good even if I don't think that kit will be much useful".
Ren just wanted to get out from there, her brother warned her: "Ren, The Host club is a dangerous place... every girl is both the hunter and the pray" she should have listened to him but... ooooh they had TEAS! And the best blends too! 'If i could just teach them how to make them taste delicious! I could even help them with the menu' she thought following him by pulling the hem of his uniform as she really could see little to nothing.

Reactions: Gladis and TheGDeer
As his two chatty customers continued to ramble on, Andrew's eyes began to wander around the room again. Things seemed to be going well with the exception of a crying red head with Ben. Why do I just call him Ben, must be cause he has an English name. Should I add on san? Wait then I need his last name. God honorifics are confusing. His thoughts were interrupted by another strange sight, for some reason Tsukuyomi-san was entertaining a guy. Albeit a guy in a dress but nonetheless a guy. Why is he wearing a dress? Does he think he is fooling us? It wasn't really his job to question customers, but it was still a curious sight.

Continuing to look around the room Andrew spotted a third somewhat peculiar situation. Two girls, one of them with cat ears on, were trying to hide behind a sofa. Probably just nervous fans. But why did he get a sense of dread as he watched them watch the hosts. Suddenly he saw the two get up and head towards Tsukuyomi-san, the one with cat ears said something and judging from some of the girls reaction around them, it was probably some strange request. Andrew turned back and took a sip of his tea, almost gagging on it. What the hell is this stuff? I should of gone with coffee, at least i'm used to drinking it. "Excuse me for a second girls, i'm going to go get more tea." A lie, definitely a lie, just blame it on the concussions. And with that Andrew stood up and walked towards, well nowhere in particular, he just needed to find something else to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.