Ouran High School Host Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
At first I made this a one on one RP (I'm not to great keeping up with group RP's, everyone posts differently) BUT THEN I thought "But... this has so much group RP potential!!!" SO HERE IT IS!!

THE IWAKU OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!! (I'm so excited!)

ouran-high-school-host-club_78533_1.jpg

I will post the characters needed and once they're taken I will adjust as needed (STILL SO EXCITED!!)

And once we get started you can tell your friends and what-not about the host club (I'm too broke to advertise, I'm sorry :( and they can pop in as guests!!! SO FRIKKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!

I kind of want to be a guest though, like a regular that one of the guys forms a crush on or something

AND!!! BONUS!!! IF you (being one of our Hosts) and a guest hit it off and would like to make your own seperate RP with your characters, YOU CAN!!! ISN'T IT COOL?!

It's a great way to meet new people while RP'ing the show we all love!! It's so great.

BUT!!!

If you would like to be a Host, I would like you to include if you're Libertine friendly or not, just in case one of your guests and you REALLY hit it off (wiggly eyebrows)!

That way if you'd both like to Libertine RP you can in your RP, and it's still everyone-friendly in the main RP.

So here's the cast I'd need (With Pictures for your viewing enjoyment and what-not):

Haruhi Fujioka - Katsumi Y. !!
HaruhiFujioka.jpg

Tamaki Suoh - Rin Mico!!
__.jpg

Hikaru AND Kaoru Hitachiin (ONE PLAYER FOR BOTH since they talk in unison and it would make for easier interaction posting) -
d92f4103531c46f9a316eb6bb7519875.jpg

Kyoya Ootori - SashaBliss!!
kyouya.jpg

Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka - luvablelilmonster!
mitsukuni__honey__haninozuka_x_reader__by_xchasingthemoonx-d74fb0e.jpg

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka (My favorite and hopefully my suitor) - Shayla!!
nightmares__takashi__mori__morinozuka_x_reader__by_musicmaniac427-d6ofg6v.jpg

UPDATE: THE TWINS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. THIS RP NEEDS ONE MORE PERSON TO FILL THE CHARACTERS!!! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING THE TWINS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I take it you'd be interested? Tell other people you think may be interested in being in it! I'm really excited

Reactions: Rin Mico
yes I'm super interested. I'll see if I have anyone i can tag :3 but count me in

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Yay!! Did you want to be a host or a guest?

probably a host though I'm not a 100% which one just yet and maybe a guest

Okie Dokie, but Hosts are first come first serve, so if you'd like to be one let me know which whenever you decide :D

Airtight I'll let you know once I've decided (there all so great!!! >w<)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm interested in being a guest. I've been craving this for a long time...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alright!!! You won't regret it! I really wish I could actually banner advertise this. It's a super great idea in my opinion and if we do it right, it could go a long way.

Ya, the new site updates kinda fucked over a lot of things.

Interest gained. I have vague knowledge of Ouran so a regular guest would likely be best for one such as myself.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I've decided on Tamaki! If there isn't much interest for other hosts I might snag another.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okie dokie! It's looking like there won't be...

Yay!! So we have a Haruhi and a Tamaki!! Come on guys, tell everyone! We need so many more people to be interested! I'm starting to lose hope...

Maybe you should try creating a thread in the Interest Check . That's where I go to if I'm interested in a new roleplay . Plus you can get about 3 to 5 people interested almost in a day or two .

I just did it! You're a genius and I love you, Katsumi Y!

• Love
Beyond Happy to have found this in the Interest Check! I am such a major fan of the Manga and Anime itself.. Finally someone is at long last doing one.

You have my attention and interest for this :D

I think I'll take up Mori along with a Guest. and if you have problems not finding any other people to be Host's I will definitely take on Kyoya as well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alrighty, if we don't get enough people in the next couple of days I'll put you down for Kyoya as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.