Not open for further replies.
So, here's a character sheet for Azami.

EA956D88-A11A-4C0E-B601-A5FD6CA0C14C_zps956kicz9.jpg

Name:
Azami Mizuki

Year:
Senior

Personality:
Azami is a calm and calculated individual, generally fearless when it comes with the things she knows. She lives off of adrenaline, taking calculated risks and just running with them. She loves thrills and usually runs with a bad crowd because of it. She doesn't partake in anything illegal, per say, only some street races.

She hates the power her family has, though she can pretend to roll with it. She has an innate ability to loose bodyguards and tails, and is incredibly skilled at racing on her motorcycle. She knows how to keep people off her ass, achieving near perfect grades and remembering birthdays like it was nothing. She knows how to manipulate people with the flick of her wrist, and is incredibly difficult to control. Her parents are at odds ends with her, but her older sister Anna has a knack for tricking her into behaving.

Vanilla icecream, rainbow sprinkles, roller coasters, motorcycles, mint flavored toothpicks, card games, playing pranks, some instrumental music, being in control.

Dislikes:
Being pampered, getting treated any differently than an average girl, people touching her stuff, people messing with her motorcycle, people holding her back.

Themesongs:
Don't Mess With Me by Temposhark
(TempoShark-Don't mess with me)

Don't You Dare Forget The Sun by Get Scared
(Dont You Dare Forget The Sun - Get Scared)

Welcome to the Show by Britt Nicole
(Welcome to the Show By Britt Nicole)

INSaNiTY
(INSaNiTY [Frost Mix] (English))

Image:
download.jpg
Name:
" My name is Konami. Konami Sakura."
Konami Sakura the 4th

Female

Personality:
"I guess I'm kinda average..."
Kind Hearted, Short Tempered, Reclusive, Anti-social,
a BIG trip for sharp dressed guys. Intelligent, Creative, severely Self -Conscious.

Interests:
"I don't have any particular interests..."
Dogs, Cats, again any boy who dresses sharply will catch her eye, Pianos, Loves to sing but only when nobody is listening, will sometimes hum to herself, enjoys reading by herself, tries to avoid eye contact with others.

Places Commonly Sighted:
"Anywhere really."
In the library
outside by the fountain in the courtyard
wandering in the garden

Relations to other characters:
"It doesn't matter. Really, it doesn't! There's nothing going on!"
Serious crush on Kyoya
Has some awful resentment towards Haruhi and she seems to watch her at times, almost like she is spying on her to make sure she doesn't steal away Kyoya although she is very good at masking her emotions.

//Fave songs because why TF not?//
Human~ Christina Perri

Dark Side~ Re-edit by Nightcore

Like I'm Gonna Lose You~ Meghan Trainor

Status
Not open for further replies.