Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi felt sad that she just lost her father and she didn't want to let him go, but she knew she was going to make her father be happy seeing that she was going to marry tamaki. She was just so upset, holding onto her father tightly and cried, she didn't know what to do, she felt so upset. " No.. i need him to come back." She stayed on the bed and pushed the button with tears in her eyes. " they need to bring him back!" She said upset.

Last edited:
Shiro was standing outside the door just being silent. He was in the 6th grade now at school, and he had heard about Haruhi's father being sick. Due to how much she had helped him when he needed it, he wanted to be there for her now unless she needed his help. He also was there due to a tragic accident that happened when a plane that his parents were on went down, them due to traveling on business, having been gone for about a month and a half. There were doctors from about 7 hospitals that had gone off to check the scene where the accident had occurred to confirm if there were any casualties, which is one of the reasons the hospital that all of them were at were short staffed that particular night.

Kyoya due to it being one of his family's hospitals, had his emergency pager go off. His father didn't directly observe over this hospital like he did many of his others, but Kyoya's father often was on call with this one nonetheless. Though it was Kyoya who was in charge tonight, as Kyoya helps out on a few occasions with the emergencies, when his father is on call with several hospitals all at once to the point where his father may not be able to handle them all accurately. He alerted Dr. Jeremiah as well as a couple of the nurses on the floor and rushed with them to the room. Kyoya helped pull Haruhi to the side, and stood there with her and Tamaki, as Dr Jeremiah and the nurses worked to jump start her father's heart again.

Haruhi didn't want to leave her father, she didn't want to leave his side, she felt her being taken off, she whined holding onto the bar, as tears fled, she really hoped they can bring him back, she didn't want him to be gone.She held onto Tamaki's hand as she was crying. Haruhi gulped nervously and she shook her head unsure what to do. She buried her face in her hands. She fell down to her knees hoping they can bring him back. She couldn't stop crying, she blinked and she curled into a ball as she just cried. She was told on his death bed she was going to be marrying tamaki, and that she had a sibling somewhere. But she lost all happiness, the reason for her to live.She felt her body shake from being so sad and scared. Where was she going to live? What was going to happen to her now? Besides living with tamaki's family now, she held tightly and frowned and cried, " He can't." She whispered. She shook her head and held onto her father's necklace in one of her hands. Haruhi whimpered. Haruhi gulped nervously and frowned she felt rocking back in forth.

Tamaki was trying his best to help her calm down, but he couldn't do much more than just let her cry in his arms and be there for her, same as Kyoya was doing.

Haruhi felt how she was being held. She wanted him back. She just stayed there and cried seeing that it wasnt working with what he was doing to bring her father back. She couldnt stop crying.

Shiro is beside himself outside. Unlike Kyoya and Tamaki who seem to know what they're doing, Shiro doesn't know what to do in this situation. He wants to approach Haruhi too, but he's not sure if she's ready yet. So he instead walks down the hallway to where the vending machines are and sits at one of the tables and just lays his head down in his arms.

Haruhi bit her lower lip and kept crying, she could see Shiro. She then held onto both of Kyoya and Tamaki. She never broke down like this, but then again she was very upset, so many things. Haruhi hadn't asked about who sibling, or siblings she was told she wasn't the only child from him that wasn't fair she had to know. Haruhi frowned She held onto them, seeing the doctors stop.She cried more, thinking how she wasn't able to deal with the funeral all alone, she felt like she couldn't handle this.

Dr. Jeremiah turned to Haruhi, Kyoya, and Tamaki. He then approached and said "I'm very sorry. We did everything we could Haruhi. But we couldn't revive him."

Down the hall Shiro still sat there in the chair, laying his head on the table in his arms.

Haruhi gasped, she frowned and turned into both of her friends arms as she cried. She couldn't deal with this. She held onto them tightly. She needed to deal with her fathers things at the apartment. She felt so terrible. She whimpered and she couldn't talk.She walked over to her father's dead body and held onto his hand as tears fell more.

Shiro still sat near the vending machines laying his head on the table. He heard Dr. Jeremiah talking with the two nurses as they walked and passed the table and heard them say that Haruhi's father had indeed passed on. He turned his head to the other side and just laid there staying silent as he watched them disappear around the corner. Shiro felt horrible for Haruhi and on top of being worried about the plane crash.

Tamaki and Kyoya stood there giving as much support to Haruhi as they could.

Haruhi's body had given off too many tear, and she couldn't cry anymore, not for a while anyway. She didn't want to leave her father's body, She held his hand. " I don't know what life is going to be like." She said quietly. " I don't know, so much stuff to happen and figure out." She said to the friends that were with her

Tamaki looks to Kyoya who returns the look and then Tamaki looks back to Haruhi and says "Well for what it's worth, even though it won't be the same as having your father here with you, you'll still have me, Kyoya, and the others here for you. You and this sibling of yours wherever he or she may be. And we'll help you do whatever it is you need to do."

Kyoya goes over to the door while Tamaki is talking to Haruhi and when he doesn't see Shiro still standing there like he did before, he looks down the hall to Shiro's position where he is at the table near the vending machines with his head laid in his arms. He blinks his eyes once and then turns to walk back into the room with Tamaki and Haruhi again.

Haruhi looked at him as tears fell. She then looked around seeing Tamaki's father was gone. Haruhi looked over at him, " I don't want to smooch on you guys, i am just poor and i feel like i am going to be an handful, as much as it's worth, tamaki, on his death bed he told us we're marrying each other, and then telling me about that, why would he wait to tell me to tell something like that." She sighed, " I am sorry i just.. i am just upset." She said.

Tamaki "It's okay Haruhi. We've been aware of your financials from the beginning of our meeting one another remember?"

Kyoya "Yeah. We totally understand."

Tamaki "And as for why your father waited so long to tell you that you had a sibling..well there could be a number of reasons..you have no knowledge of this person right..so say the scenario of if the child he had is older than you..than your sibing might have been one he had from a previous relationship meaning you'd have an older half brother or sister, and your father just didn't tell you for one reason or another, considering you're an only child or at least had the knowledge of being the only kid in your family..or say the child is younger than you are..scenario one sense you weren't told..well there's the assumption that your parents might have separated at one time..not divorced but just separated..say they had you..but then maybe sometime after that, even though she loved him, your father's cross dressing started to make your mom uncompfortable..you know early on in their marriage..nothing against him in her opinion, or her in his opinion, it just happened..then while on the rebound he met another woman and you know, might have formed a friendship with her, just someone he could talk to, nothing to serious or at least not intended to be, and then one night just went a bit far with her..probably had conceived a child with her in the process meaning you'd have a younger half brother or sister..and then, in the case the separation lasted that long, your mom probably having tried to work things out with your father on a few occasions but never could, but they kept in contact anyway, later when your mother fell ill and she needed him back they made another effort to work things out and this time it did work, him paying child support to his other friend for their child as it was the honorable thing to do..or there's scenario two of your sibling he talked about if the child was younger..it could be a recent thing..now of course your mom is dead too so your father couldn't have possibly had conceived with her again..but there's adoption..he could have adopted a child and didn't have time to tell you due to his illness's effects occupying him most of the time.."

Last edited:
Haruhi couldn't think straight, she kept looking at her father, as she heard this, the way he spoke it was like as if she was a twin. She looked over at him, she wanted this to be all a dream. Haruhi frowned, " Just you watch, Cancer is going to take me to." She said outside thinking to herself. " It took my mother, and my father from me." She sighed and frowned. " Can't they just have a peaceful death?" She asked. " Is that too much to ask?" She shook her head as tears feel. She didn't know what to think.

Tamaki "Okay then..maybe I said something wrong?...Uh.." He looks to Kyoya.

Kyoya rolls his eyes and says under his breath to Tamaki "As if I have the right answer or a better answer.." Kyoya sighs and then says to Haruhi after that "Just take a deep breath and calm down okay..Tamaki isn't shaming your parents or blaming them for anything..All of what he said just now is just speculation..that's why he said it the way he did..that it could have happened either of those ways..but he doesn't know for sure if it did or not..and he wouldn't know anything like that..only you or your parents would have that specific knowledge..it was their love lives.."

Haruhi sighed, " No it's okay, what it matter now." She frowned. She then went to walk out of the room, it started to smell really gross that she had to run into the bathroom. Haruhi threw up in the ladies bathroom. She breathed softly, and then said, " So Tamaki.. when you were in here what was your reaction to what my daddy had said before the child... i mean about us, about what our fathers agreed on." She licked her lips as she looked at her.

Tamaki "I'm thrilled about the arrangement to tell you the truth Haruhi. I mean I knew I liked you a lot for a long time now. I'm so happy that my father approved this..He's usually a stickler and has had so many expectations in the past as to what the status level was regarding the girls I dated."

Kyoya "What about your grandmother? Does she know about this marriage arrangement between you and Haruhi?"

Tamaki "Well Haruhi's father and my father were the ones who arranged the marriage, so I'm sure my father has told her..But you're right..she'd be the harder of the two of them between her and my dad to convince that Haruhi's status level is enough to meet her expectations..She'd be the real test.."

Kyoya notices as they are walking back from the girls bathroom, that Shiro is still in the same position at the table he was in the whole time he sat there.

Tamaki notices him too and says to Kyoya "That's Shiro isn't it? What's he doing here?"

Kyoya "I'm not sure why he's here. But he was standing just outside the hospital room that we had Haruhi's father staying in a little while ago. And then he moved to this table where he's been sitting at ever sense with his head down."

Haruhi smiled a little bit hearing that, she then nodded. She was not going to tell him how many people she had dated, one, maybe two. Haruhi looked over and then shrugged, she didn't know what to do.

Haruhi had gone to follow tamaki and kyoya. She can't be left alone right now. She saw that he was in the same position. Haruhi then looked over as she sighed, unsure what to say about Shiro.

Haruhi bit her lower lip as she glanced around, " Should we talk to him?" She asked. She looked over at the two, she was now nervous about meeting his grandmother. Haruhi's heart raced just thinking about it. Haruhi tilted her head as she waited for a reply.

Tamaki "Hm.." He walks up to Shiro and kneels down to Shiro's eye level and says "Feel up to talking with us little buddy?"

Shiro raises his head up a bit and says "Yeah sure I guess."

Tamaki turns to Haruhi and nods indicating it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.