Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi blinked, " Hang on, for one second, I can go get my friends, stay there for a second." She turned around and wondered, she then ran to where the guys were, " I found him, come follow me, we need to get him to the hospital or something." She said to them, She grabbed two of them and went to run to where back to where he is. Haruhi bit her lower lip and wondered. She saw Chika, " it's okay we'll take care of it, ' She gulped nervously she said to the student.

Honey came down the steps in a rush as well and says "I'm his older brother."

The 11th grade student nods to him and Haruhi and then stands letting Honey take his place at Chika's side while he ascends the stairs again and leaves with his friend.

Chika looks up at Honey and says "H..Hey big brother." Chika makes an effort to raise himself to a slanted seated position, leaning on his left elbow and arm for support.

Honey, being right beside him, takes hold of his brother and says "It's okay Chika. I'm here. Just take it easy." Honey feels the heat coming off his brother's body as he holds him and blinks his eyes as he looks up at Haruhi and then Kyoya and Tamaki whom Haruhi had pulled from the room and says "He's got a fever."

Haruhi was worried, she didn't know what to do, she was worried for Chika. She needed to call the hospital. "here I'll call the ambulance." She said to them. She gulped. She just couldn't handle it. She put the phone to her ear. She was going to get someone, she started to pace as she waited as she dialed them. She looked over at Tamaki worried. She didn't want to handle anything like this.Haruhi then began speaking to someone. Haruhi was worried.Once she was talking to them about it, she finally hung up and said, " They are coming." She said to them. Since the nurses weren't there. Plus she can go see her father.

Last edited:
One of the doctors on call at the closest hospital to the school answers and says "This is Ouran University Hospital. I'm Dr. Jeremiah. What is your emergency?"

Haruhi bit her lower lip, " hello, I am calling because someone fell ill and he's running a fever, but there is no nurse here." She said as she paced. She was worried, she knew where that was at, her father was in that hospital.

Dr. Jeremiah "Okay. Where are you at right now? I'll send someone over to your location."

Haruhi bit her lower lip and then said, " Ouran High School" She said to him. She knew that this was a chance for her to see her father, to visit him.

Dr. Jeremiah "Okay someone will be at your school shortly. Stay with the sick student until help arrives."

Honey gets his younger brother to lay back again and relax, Chika's head resting on his lap.

Hikaru hears everything from the top of the stairs. He's relieved that a doctor is going to be coming to help Chika out. But something else is on his mind, the same thing that distracted him from writing down the theme list earlier in the week like he should have. He gets really quiet and just looks out the window that's next to where he's standing.

Kaoru as he approaches his brother, is considering getting the club is closed today sign out sense Honey has a family emergency as well now.

Haruhi was sort of excited, " Thank you." She had to go and get something for her father, sneak it in or something. Haruhi looked at Honey, " They'll be here shortly. " Haruhi looked over at Tamaki curious. She didn't know she was just pacing unsure what to do, why was she the one pacing. Was this how she thought things through? She groaned as she tilted her head and looking over as she was curious.

Honey nods and says "Thank you Haruhi. I really appreciate it."

Kaoru seeing how quiet Hikaru is walks up to him placing his hand on his twin's shoulder saying "Why are you being so quiet Hikaru? If it was what I said back there in the club room I'm sorry.

Hikaru "No. I mean thanks but that's not it. And it's probably not anything I can't handle myself currently. But, a young buddy of mine, if his situation escalates much further I'm not sure how long I'll be able to handle it."

Kaoru "What kind of situation is this buddy of yours in? And you say young? How young?"

Hikaru "Well his father, I mean every time my friend's report card comes out, his father has specific expectations of the boys in his family..given my buddy is still in elementary school, considering you wanted to know how young he is, and he's 7 by the way, it's only academically that my young buddy has to excel at for now..but the brother that he has to surpass is in this high school..and my buddy's brother is taking high level advanced classes for a few courses..despite this though his brother still does well..that fact leaving my young buddy under a good bit of pressure..he's only had a few C's after entering school, but for the most part he's been making B's and A's in his grades..He's only made high honor roll, meaning all A's once..But getting honor roll, A's and B's, is still pretty good in my opinion, but his father still threatens him because he doesn't get the kind of grades his older brother does..I'm not sure if it's the fact that my young friends older brother does get all A's or what..but anyway yeah..my young buddy's father probably has already gone so far as to hit him, because of the fact that his brother is making higher grades and my buddy can't surpass him.."

Kaoru "Wow..Sounds just like Kyoya's father.."

Hikaru "Yeah I thought that too when my younger buddy explained his situation to me..when I got curious seeing as how report cards coming out pretty much sent chills down his spine..And he could very well be Kyoya's kid brother given the way the kid described his father..which is another reason I'm so protective of him..I mean we've seen the way Kyoya's father hit him to the floor that one time in front of all of us..And if he's doing worse than that to Adara..Just because Kyoya's grades are better than his.." Hikaru shutters for a second as the thought crosses his mind and then he turns to the wall putting on hand against it and his other hand to his head

Haruhi smiled lightly "no problem" she then leaned against the wall. She can at least talk to her father. She was just thinkimg about how her father is and wondering how he was doing. She hoped he was better but of he was in stage 3 that is really rare. She didnt know what was going to happen after.. she cant even think about how her father might. She looked over at tamaki and wondered. She bit her lower lip as she thought.

About 15 minutes after Haruhi had talked to Dr. Jeremiah, Dr. Arklander, the doctor who has also been working with Haruhi's father, and two of his assistant doctors, come into the school. Having parked the ambulance outside while they checked on Chika's current condition.

Honey moves aside a few steps and lets them work to help his brother. He stays near though. He looks up to the top of the stairs where Hikaru and Kaoru are, and sees Hikaru looking a bit stressed out.

Tamaki notices Haruhi looking at him a few minutes later. He doesn't ask why, even though he's curious, but he just nods to her smiling.

Haruhi sighed getting what information she needed, not wanted. Haruhi sighed , she knew what she needed to get. She seen that everyone was busy so she went to slip away to go get some candy her father liked in the store he likes. So she walked away from the school she needed to go see him. Hearing how bad he was. But she stopped when she was at the doors. She walked to tamaki " im leaving to go see my dad, im sorry i have to go."

Tamaki having overheard what the doctor said to Haruhi just then, as he was standing close by due to Honey's brother being sick and Haruhi having pulled him over to their location, he figures that was what Haruhi was distant with them about earlier. He had a feeling something was wrong, he could see it clear as day in Haruhi's face. He didn't want to pressure her into telling him if she didn't want to. But now he heard it from the doctors and he wished there was something he could do for her and for her dad as well. He says to Haruhi in response "Okay Haruhi. You go and be with your father at his side. Do what you have to, and let me know if I can assist you or him in any way possible."

Haruhi nodded. She quickly nodded happy that he understood. She had to go. She then ran out of the school and headed down to the market getting candy on the way to the hospital before going to the receptionist to ask to see if she can visit her father and she found out what room he was in and walked in. But seeing tamakis father talking to him for something. Jearimg both of there names. " hey father." She said to him. Her father smiled weakly " hun we were talking about you and tamakis future we are arranging." She then raised an eyebrow " arranging what?" She gave him the chocolate. " lets get tamaki in here." Haruhi shrugged not knowing what but she held onto her fathers hand.

Tamaki comes into the hospital room a few short moments later. He had left the school shortly after Haruhi did to accompany Honey riding in the ambulance to bring Chika to the hospital. Chika was admitted so the doctors could run some tests to check and see what made Chika pass out at school earlier that day.

Haruhi looked at Tamaki's father, seeing him bring his phone out to talk to Tamaki. Haruhi looked at her father, ' There is something you should know, Haruhi... you have a sibling." He said. Haruhi raised an eyebrow. She said, " What?" Haruhi didn't know what else to do. Haruhi then tensed hearing her father cough, she stayed closer.She gulped nervously. " Are you okay father?" She asked, " It's okay if it's too much to hold on," Haruhi's eyes teared up. Tamaki's father told him to come to the hospital room, once he got a hold of him. Haruhi felt her tears wiped by her father, She then went into her fathers arms in the bed and laid with him, making sure she wasn't hurting him. " It's okay father I will be here." She said.

Tamaki walked over and stood by his father when he entered and watched as Haruhi laid down with hers.

Haruhi then looked at her father, " So what did you guys want to tell us?" She asked. Her father looked at his and smiled, " We both agreed to have you marry, since, haruhi obviously i won't be here for much longer." Haruhi raised an eyebrow and said, " wait what?!" She was shocked. " Haruhi we arranged you guys to marry." Haruhi blinked holding onto her father, " You will beat this," She said to him. She frowned she was worried about her father. Haruhi gulped and she felt him kiss her cheek before holding onto her and you heard the beeping go to a straight line. " no " Haruhi's eyes filled with tears holding onto her father as tears fled.

Tamaki feels heartbroken for Haruhi, her having just lost her father and him having witnessed it. But he knows he has to be strong for her, as she's going to need him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.