Ouran High School Host Club - RP 9 - (Jessica and Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaki looks to Haruhi and says "Well it's obvious the first thing that we have to do is get Aiko as far away from her abusive father as possible. And then after that we have to into motion a way for her to earn an income and take care of herself."

Honey sitting next to Chika in the further back seat says to them "Yeah and we're going to need to act quickly."

Haruhi sighed as she listened to this. She nodded as she heard this. Wow, she'd be living on her own then. She began thinking that she'd be doing the same thing when her father passes. She didnt want that day to come. She frowned and looked out to the window trying to hide the fact that tears were rolling down her face. It was not about her, it was about Aiko right now.

Last edited:
While following Tamaki's car, Kaoru is thinking of Aiko's brother while riding in his and Hikaru's family car. He knows that his friends don't believe on the same level that he himself believes about Aiko's brother being abused by their father just as bad as she is, just because they saw the way he acted towards her himself after he returned home. So Kaoru figures he alone is going to have to rescue Aiko's brother just the same when his friends are also getting Aiko out of their father's house.

Haruhi was just thinking about Aiko and she didn't know what to say. She ran a hand through her hair. Not really sure what to say, she just stayed quiet, knowing that she had to get to her father's place soon. She really hoped he was doing okay.

As they are following their family member's cars on foot, Carter looks to his friends and says "I wonder what Tamaki and the others are going to be able to do..I mean I have a feeling they don't have a lot of time to do it whatever it is.."

Adara "Yeah..Their friend's father seemed like he was even worse than mine is towards me, with her. He even seemed like he would do the same to his son too..If his son didn't do as told of course and go along with the same behavior and not defend the girl.."

Elias "You said it..And the situation is about to get way worse real quick.."

Haruhi was really worried about all of this. She spaced outside of the window. She didn't know what to say. Closing her eyes she was just embarrassed. Soon her ohone wemt off. It was her dad. She had no choice but to answer it. " hey daddy how are you feeling?"

Tamaki could tell by the look on her face, that Haruhi had been real worried all day, not just about their new friend Aiko, but even before they met her that afternoon when the club took place. He of course does not want to intrude in the conversation, as he knows that it isn't any of his business until and unless she wants him to know. But Tamaki still feels concerned for her, especially now, sense the fact that he's sitting right next to Haruhi in the car, he can clearly hear what Haruhi is saying to her father and hearing her asking her father how he's feeling.

He looks behind in the further back seat to see if Honey knows anything, to which Honey just shruggs his shoulders, having heard Haruhi ask that to her father himself, but not knowing anything more than Tamaki does about why she said it.

Chika wakes up a few minutes later and gets into a more normal seated position in the car.

Honey notices and says to Chika "Hey Chika. You okay bro?"

Chika nods slightly and says "Yeah. I guess."

Carter, Elias, and Adara continue to follow all of them, walking behind the limos, keeping up as best they can with them.

Haruhi really felt uneasy about taking the call for her father in front of her friends. She didnt want them to know. Ending the call finally she looked iut the window. Bejng really nervous and she knew that she was going tovcall tbe foctors to get his new pills. Were her friends going to ask. Closing her eyes as she was worried about what they'd say to her. Looking over to see Tamaki's worried face.

"Everything is fine, don't give me that look." Haruhi blinked as she moved to look out the window, avoiding anything else. She bit the inside of her cheek not sure what to say.

Tamaki nods to her and says "Okay Haruhi. But if anything is wrong, if you need anything, you know that all you have to do is let us know. You are our friend. We all would do anything for you."

Haruhi held in her beeath. Listening to that. " i cant i would be more in debt with you guys" she just kept her eyes focused on the window the limo needed to hurry so she could get home she was really worried about her father. "All i do need is support.... I'm scared..." she closed her eyes. Is she going to tell them, " i mean because my dad... he um. .. he's sick... third stage of... cancer."

Tamaki "Cancer?..My word..I'm so sorry Haruhi..I had no idea..No wonder you've been acting so distant these past few days.."

Haruhi sighed, what was she supposed to say she sighed looking at her hands. " I know it's slim chance of him winning but.... " she gulped nervously

Tamaki puts his hands on her shoulders best he can considering they are still buckled up and says "Look Haruhi. I am your friend. And I'm here. And the others are your friends also and they are here. We'll do whatever we can do for you and your father while he's fighting his battle against this. And if he happens to lose you'll have us. We'll be available for you anytime anywhere. We'll help in anyway possible. You can count on us. Always"

Haruhi just thought of how it would be with her losing her father and she blanked out. The things she would have to do.... she sighed as she wondered aboutwhat else to do. She bit her lower lip and nodded as she tried to keep calm and collected, " thanks guys"

Tamaki for the next several minutes doesn't say anything as he starts to think, seeing Haruhi start to try to put on a brave front, knowing that even though she is putting on a positive look so as to try not to worry them, the news of her father's cancer must be unbearably painful for her. He also thinks about the others and wonders for a minute, knowing that they are going to have their questions for her too about the matter, seeing as how their curiosity will peek as well, and that Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, and Kyoya aren't riding in Tamaki's car with him, Honey, Chika, and Haruhi, but instead are in Hikaru and Kaoru's family car, therefore the four of them didn't hear Haruhi's confession about her father's cancer yet like Tamaki himself, Honey, and Chika had just heard.

Haruhi knew that this was painful to have. her father's cancer was getting worse and she had no idea what she would do. she would have to live on her own. but have them as friends. her family, well the family thst she'll only have. biting her lower lip. she didn't know what else to say. she did havea brave face on. she didnt care if she did or not. licking her lower lip as she smiled at him. she only had to try to keep on a brave face and not worry. she knew that she might have to put her dreams on hold for awhile.

Carter, Adara, and Elias follow the two limos all the way back to the school so Haruhi, Honey and Chika, Kyoya, and Mori could all get in their own cars to be taken home, Haruhi being the exception sense Tamaki had offered to take her home or to the hospital, whichever she wanted after hearing about her father's cancer earlier.

Adara, seeing one of his and Kyoya's family cars, but knowing that the car in the parking lot is the one Adara himself rides home in seperate from Kyoya's car considering their father hadn't yet mentioned Adara's existence to Kyoya, just ducks down behind a bush that's able to conceal him from sight.

Carter and Elias notice as Adara darts away into hiding.

Kyoya then notices the same car and starts to say bye to his friends till the next day, but then realizes that the car he sees is an Ootori family car, has the name on it and everything, but looks different than the one that picks him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.