Ouran High School Host Club - RP 9 - (Jessica and Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chika gives a small smile of his own back at Aiko.

Tamaki "Well we don't seem to have the time to discuss much about it right now. Considering your father's wanting of us to be gone before your evening meal is ready. We certainly don't want to get you into any more trouble. I mean as Haruhi said you're our friend Aiko. We don't want you to be hurt either. I mean sure you're already hurt. But we don't want you to get hurt any worse. And we sure don't want it to be because of us. But there is the fact that you are away from your father when you are at school. So we can all discuss things there at least. And trust me. We'll think of someplace to take you where your father won't be able to locate you that easily."

Kyoya "And there's the fact of your brother as well Aiko. He needs protection too."

Aiko just looked over at them. Why did they care so much of her and her older twin brother's safety. She opened her eyes " Wait do you know my brother?" She asked. She then remembered how he was suppose to be coming home and as she thought about it he came home and went into the kitchen, he saw the people "Hello" he then looked at his siter, kissing her cheek " make sure our meal is good okay kiddo?" He grabbed a drink and headed out to his bedroom.

Aiko looked over at him and said," okay, hey you better study! Dont you have a test?" He looked out, " oh yeah! Thanks Aiko! I love you" Aiko smiled looking over at the group, " it is time that i do something for my older brother"

Chika watches the actions of Aiko's brother and he thinks to himself ~ Not really the type of relationship I'd expect to see. I mean I guess he's nice. Which of course siblings are supposed to be nice to eachother. But I wonder if he's being a bit too nice..~ He doesn't say anything out loud but everything just seems off in Aiko's family in Chika's eyes and he starts to wonder just how much danger she's in and if it's from more than one person that she faces it from.

Aiko knew it was more than one person. She just knew how irritated that her brother was with her honestly so it was weird to see him like that. She rolled her eyes before looking at Haruhi who just sits there not saying anything. " So when should we talk about this?" She asked. Aiko looked over at them, " We can tomorrow, I can get to the room at a certain time after school of course, or during lunch." She said honestly.

Tamaki looks to Haruhi to see if she approves.

Chika thinks it's a fine idea. At least they'd get to talk to her soon and come up with a solution to the problem. But he also at the same time wonders, sense the talk won't happen until tomorrow, if she will be safe enough tonight without any protection until tomorrow when she reaches school. He still is sitting in the chair that's next to the counter.

Meanwhile the three Ouran Academy elementary school boys Carter, Adara, and Elias, are behind a fence type of brush plant, as they followed Tamaki and Haruhi and the rest of them all the way to Aiko's place on foot. It's while behind that plant on the fence that they heard everything and gathered up enough by overhearing it all to make a pretty safe assumption to what's been going on, even though Carter, Adara, and Elias themselves don't know Aiko as Tamaki and the others do.

Adara says to himself with a gulp after hearing the entire conversation, and just by seeing Aiko's father's body language alone much less what he overheard after not knowing his two friends can hear him "It seems she gets the same kind of treatment from her own father as I do from mine."

Elias and Carter look to him and say "Yeah. It seems that way. Yikes."

Aiko looked over at them and she smiled. She was glad that everyone agreed to talk to her tomorrow. " Alright well I'll see you tomorrow? Meet you in the same room?" She asked as she moved to finish up the cooking. She was nervous about it, but she was excited. She hoped that she wouldn't get hurt too much.Haruhi just nodded.Her fatherly problems were so much worried. She smiled at him. She was happy. She said," Okay." She said sweetly, " So we'll see you tomorrow." She looked at the ground, " Would you be safe for tonight?" Aiko nodded. " Yeah I will."

Haruhi looked at them, " Let's go?" She asked. " We shouldn't stay too long."

Tamaki nods and then he and the other guys Honey, Mori, Kyoya, Hikaru, and Kaoru all get ready to leave Aiko's with Haruhi.

Chika himself, the fact that he feels his headache is draining him, doesn't really feel like going anywhere. But knowing how Aiko's father would be if he saw any of them when he got out of the shower and got back down to the kitchen, Chika puts his hands on the counter and using it's support gets to his feet.

Haruhi just waiting for everyone before leaving. She knew her gut instinct was right. She ran a hand through her hair. She wasn't too sure what to do. She gulped nervously as she smiled. She hoped that her father would be fine tomorrow. But then again, her phone started ringing again. " Hang on.." She said and moved over to answer the phone call. She smiled, " Hey, how are you doing?" She asked. She listened on the line, " Well I am glad, I am so sorry for not telling you I just had to help a friend, tomorrow we're gonna try to help her."

Tamaki gathers the others and they head for the door, Honey helping Chika, hoping that Aiko's father doesn't come down to find them still there, Honey having heard the water draining out of the tub upstairs while they were finishing their talk with Aiko after her brother left the room.

Chika is thinking to himself, not wanting to be the cause of Aiko getting into trouble just because he's moving a bit slower than usual.

Aiko was scared, especially for tonight. She was worried the condition that she'll be in tomorrow. But she was going to make sure that the outfit hides her wounds more so and she'll act even more fine.

Kyoya looks behind them, knowing Honey slowed down due to Chika, and seeing from the glance that Chika looks like he's about ready to colapse. He then notices Chika looking up at the top of the stairs and Kyoya himself looks up and sees Aiko's father. He then approaches and says "We know. We're leaving now. Our buddy's brother just hasn't been feeling his best this afternoon, so he's moving a bit slowly due to it.

Chika "Yeah..I'm sorry sir.."

Aiko heard this, and she tensed looking over there, she knew that big abuse was coming from both of them. She just stayed quiet and served up the food. Aiko's father sighed, " Very well." Aiko had set the table even and she moved to go to her father, looking up, " Father, food's done." Aiko looked down and she smiled at Chika.
Haruhi was really nervous for Aiko. She looks to Tamaki with a worried smile. Would she be okay till tomorrow? Who knew.

Chika looks over seeing Aiko looking down and smiling at him. He does his best to give her a smile in return then waves goodbye to her as he makes his way the rest of the way out the door with the others.

Kyoya turns to walk back after waving goodbye to Aiko for the night as well, and he helps Honey get Chika outside to where the cars are at.

Chika puts his hand on Tamaki's car for a minute as he leans on it with his right hand, putting his left to his head again, not really wanting to move anymore.

Aiko's father saw them disappear, thinking they left, he went to Aiko and backhanded her. Aiko whimpered. " What did I do to deserve that??" She looked up at the male, as her brother came down, not bothering to help her. " What were those boys doing over?" Aiko frowned covering her face. " They are new friends I made at school." Aiko's father glared. " Well I guess that means you are getting home schooled from now on, huh?" Aiko frowned, " No please no!!" Aiko's father then kicked her to the ground in which she welped and he got a knife to hurt her. Aiko then was getting beat endlessly until she fainted from all the pain and now she had a lot of more bruises. Of course he didn't use the knife on her, but she did have a broken ankle because of how he stepped on it multiple times.
Haruhi's hand went to the car door, but she stopped listening. Her worst nightmare. Her heart began to race.

Tamaki looks at Haruhi as he gets to the car seeing her just standing there still at the door with a blank look on her face. He blinks his eyes and says "Why aren't you getting in the car? What's the matter?"

Kyoya instinctively looks back towards Aiko's house. He gets the feeling he needs to go back in the house, having a feeling he knows why he feels that way too. But at the same time he doesn't know if he should or if they should just call the police and report about what they already know. The problem is that they haven't seen Aiko's father actually in the action of hitting and beating her so Kyoya knows that, even if Aiko's father was arrested for what he in fact did to his daughter, that sense they don't have proof of Aiko's father abusing her over Aiko just having accidents and getting hurt that way, the fact that Aiko's father would just say that against their testimony that he in reality hits Aiko and hurts her himself, that it would just be hearsay and that it probably wouldn't go very far. Due to that Kyoya isn't sure really what action they should take, because he knows that Chika can't very well take on Aiko's dad in his condition either.

Kaoru worries about Aiko for sure as well like the others, but he worries about what Aiko's brother's position is like underneath the front he showed to them on the inside of Aiko's house a few minutes ago. He's not sure at all how Aiko's dad acts towards her older brother, considering he didn't seem to like boys other than him being around her period, regardless of who they were. Kaoru wonders if that same rule applies to Aiko's brother as well, and if his attitude was just an act in order to stay safe on his end. Kaoru knows for a fact that Aiko's brother didn't seem to come after her himself as their father apparently does for certain, but then he knows that Aiko's brother also didn't offer much help to her either yet, considering how beat up she appeared to be when she came to them.

Haruhi looked down at her feet, having an odd feeling, " Let's just go?" She asked looking at Tamaki, feeling unsafe here. She got into the car having an eerie feeling about this. She was just really really worried. She glanced over thinking about this, She ran a hand through her hair. She smiled weakly at the boys as she waited for the rest of them to get in. She wanted to leave this place.

Tamaki nods agreeing with Haruhi. He wonders what she could be thinking about and experiencing within her mind, but he also knows that, by the expression on his face, that Chika looks as if he's about had it and wants to just pass out. So Tamaki knows that they need to take Chika somewhere where he can lie down, and that sure isn't going to be at Aiko's house sense it's most likely that Aiko's father wouldn't let them come back in.

Chika gets in the car, and this time Honey gets in to ride with them in Tamaki's car. Chika after buckling up his seat belt, lays back against the seat cushions in the car, halfway knocked out already.

Honey can see how weak his brother is looking when he glances to him after getting in the car.

Haruhi was also worried about her father, but then again the sick world that this world has become with abusers like Aiko's father.

Carter, Adara, and Elias who are still behind the bushes near the fence of Aiko's home, currently standing up as they conceal themselves with the bushes' protection, watch as their brothers, Elias' brothers Hikaru and Kaoru, Adara's brother Kyoya, and Carter's brother Tamaki, leave with Haruhi, Mori, Honey, and Chika.

Adara then says under his breath to himself ~"So it's true. Aiko gets abused by her father too. Just like I get abused by mine. This is bad..Really bad.."~

Elias says "I think we should take off ourselves as well. I want to help our siblings' friend. But I also don't want to get her into any more trouble than she is already."

Carter "Yeah I hear you man. And unlike our brothers and their friends, the girl doesn't even know us yet. But aside from her, do you think her brother is getting abused as well?"

Elias "I'm not sure really. I mean I think that's what my own older brother Kaoru is believing to be true too. But yeah I don't know if her brother is getting abused too or not."

The three of them take off on foot following after in the direction their brothers limos are headed in to guide them back home.

Aiko's brother did come down rushing down to go save his little twin sister, he wants to get out of here. Aiko was too passed out, it was really bad. Aiko's brother was too getting abused too but it was because of him protecting his sister from his father.

Haruhi closed her eyes really worried about this. She looked over thinking about this, she looked over to Tamaki, and the others. What were they going to do." So.. any plans for what we are gonna do?" She asked worriedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.