Ouran High School Host Club - RP 9 - (Jessica and Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chika, knowing about the bruises all over Aiko's body from having seen them earlier, and also having bared witness just now himself at how afraid Aiko got when her cell phone rang, the fact that to him it looked as it was just a signal for her to come out it being time to go home, pretty much had all the info he needed to know to sum up the thought in his head, a thought which was probably the exact same thought that Haruhi and Tamaki both had themselves. That Aiko was being abused by someone. Chika was puzzled somewhat though, the fact that one of the girls that came to the host club and also a bunch of her friends were commenting about Aiko being a lawyer's kid, to which Chika had overheard earlier in the hour. He heard in the past also that lawyers were always in line with the police pretty much 99% of the time, this being the case especially if they were lawyers that the police issued out to the criminals they caught who couldn't afford a private lawyer of his or her own. And he knew that police always treat their own, this being their officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants, captains, chiefs, and lawyers alike, all as if they were all their flesh and blood, including all the children as their flesh and blood too. So it really confuses him, if Aiko is getting abused that severely, why she hasn't been helped out long before now..It just doesn't make any sense to Chika, because surely someone had to have noticed her and how banged up she was before it got this far out of control. He gets to his feet a few minutes after picking his backpack up off the floor, still feeling like his head is splitting despite it letting up a little before, but feeling someone has to follow after where ever Aiko got taken to, and knowing that the club isn't going to be over for another half hour.

Haruhi didn't know what to do. She raised an eyebrow seeing Chika. She went to the window, trying not to seem as if she was too oblivious. She saw the limo and the fear in Aiko's face as she was grabbed it. She grabbed the window seal. " We have to help her." She whispered. " Please let us help her? I mean I never helped with one like this but I would like to help.' She said to Tamaki. She knew it was going to be a long shot. She didn't know how to help them.

Aiko was just pulled in and they went to go on their way home. She was scared.

Tamaki nods and says "Okay Haruhi. Of course we'll help her out. Let me just inform the others." And Tamaki walks to each of the other guys and tells them what he, Haruhi, and Chika are suspecting and that there is high chance that action needs to be taken. The others nod in agreement. Then Tamaki walks to the front of the room and announces "Attention everyone. I'm am very sorry but we have to cut the club short today. We have an emergency situation involving one of our friends that we have to give our attention and assistance to immediately."

Chika had already ventured out into the hallway and starts decending the steps, taking hold of his head for a few minutes once he reaches the bottom of the stairs where he stops to wait for his brother Honey, and the others. Spotting the principle as well anyway, Chika also takes the few minutes while he waits for his brother and his friends, to get Aiko's home address too, unless they aren't able to follow the limo accurately nor quick enough.

Meanwhile in the limo, her father, and her uncle were angry, yelling at Aiko in french. She whimpered shaking her head, " No father please I didn't do anything wrong I was on time." She was kicked and she was stepped on. Aiko hated this, she tried to get away. She wanted to get away. She closed her eyes as tears fell. it wasn't long until she was home, of course the limo was speeding fast.

Haruhi just sat there worried, she could tell that something was off by how she was acting.

Chika comes up to Haruhi and Tamaki after getting Aiko's home info from the principal and hands the info to Haruhi.

Haruhi looked at the file, she opened it up and saw a picture of Aiko, information scaling from where she moved from, her parents names, the addresses. She frowned seeing that her mother was gone. Haruhi then looked over to Tamaki. " How are we going to get there?" She asked.

By now Aiko was being beaten so bad, knives used on her.Well only one. She was pinned against the wall, in her casual, expensive clothing. She gasped feeling the stab from the knife on her side. What was he doing to her? She slid down the wall and she was being kicked.

Tamaki "We'll take my family's car. It's sitting out in the school's courtyard with our driver." He then leads Chika and Haruhi, and races down the stairs to the 1st floor of the building and then rushes out the door making sure he isn't going to fast for them, especially considering Chika's condition and the way it's been in the past half hour.

Chika, despite the way he's been feeling, makes sure he's steadily keeping up with Haruhi and Tamaki, knowing they are probably worried anyway, but knowing they'd worry more if he didn't match their speed.

Honey, Kyoya, Hikaru, and Kaoru decide to take Hikaru and Kaoru's family car and follow.

Haruhi raised an eyebrow, "you have a driver?" She asked shocked. She forgot for a second that she was around top class, rich people. She smiled amd she rushed with him.

Aiko was being hit to where there was new bruises forming on her vody. She wasnt in the schools uniform anymore. Haruhi was making sure that she went in the car.

Honey wonders for a few seconds as he's getting in Hikaru and Kaoru's car, if he should be riding in Tamaki's car instead so he can be there with his brother sense Chika hadn't been feeling well, as he knows the fact that there is still room for him, even with Haruhi riding in Tamaki's car too. Then he says to himself that there really isn't time for him to ask, as Aiko's situation is a more urgent emergency matter. And he knows in his heart that Haruhi and Tamaki will look after Chika until he can reach his side again. Honey nonetheless worries though.

Three of the elementary school students are out nearby the area when they notice Haruhi and the others in a rush to the two cars, their focus being on Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, and Kyoya mainly even though they notice Haruhi, Honey, Chika, and Mori also. The three kids are in wonder what's going on, and then they see all the high school girls leaving, in which one of the three, a boy named Elias says "I guess the Host club ended early today. And Hikaru and Kaoru were sure in a rush out of there themselves with their friends."

The second child, a boy named Carter says "Yeah. But why?"

The third of them, a boy named Adara says "That's a good question. Something's up for sure. And I don't know what it is, but it seems like with the way Kyoya and his friends were rushing off like that the situation must be pretty urgent."

Shiro, who is in the middle school now notices Haruhi in a rush off with the guys too as he is coming around the corner into the high school area courtyard. And then seeing the girls who are normally in the host club at this hour all leaving too, it makes him also wonder what is going on.

Haruhi was really worried, she sat in the car, hoping this day she wasn't too late. She has never been in Aiko's shoes before. She closed her eyes tightly. She really hated this. She knew that she was small so there was room. She held onto her clothes, gripping it tightly. She knew that it was tough. She closed her eyes knowing that she wasn't herself. She looked out the window really nervously. She was now thinking of her father, and hoping no one saw she wiped a tear falling from her face. She began thinking about that ball coming up, to help one of the girls get her love back, well to have them recognize their feelings for one another.

Haruhi could invite her to this. Haruhi wasn't too sure how they were going to pull this off. But she had one secret for so long but of course it would be never too long that they would find out the truth about her. She knew that she was new and maybe she can just figure a way to get away from the household.

Aiko, she had gotten up from the floor as she moved to fight back. Her wrist was grabbed, and t was twisted to go behind her back, " How dare you fight back to me!" Aiko frowned hearing her father and her uncle's voice. Aiko tried to get away, " Let me go, please!" Aiko gasped as she was pushed back onto the floor. Aiko whimpered and then again she felt his punches, kicks, which will show up later.

Tamaki tells his driver to drive as fast as possible and gives the address to him.

Hikaru and Kaoru give the address to their driver and tell him to do the same.

Haruhi wasn't sure. She didn't know how close that she lived from here, Haruhi closed her eyes as she thought about this. She moved just spacing out, thinking of so much along with their new found friend.

Aiko was told to make dinner, and so her father had moved to go to their study which was up stairs. Aiko frowned and moved to go to the kitchen, of course after patching herself up and cleaning her body from blood. She had to change to a different outfit, she then saw two cars, she raised an eyebrow. What the... What was going on? She jumped hearing her father scream, " Okay. " She responded. She had grabbed him something to drink and gave it to him before leaving.

When they arrive at Aiko's house, Tamaki instructs his driver to park out on the street, still close by the house, but therefore so as not to arouse any unnecessary suspicion from Aiko's father, as Tamaki thought they might if they parked in the driveway, where it's obvious that it would be shown they had come to her house specifically.

Hikaru, seeing where Tamaki had the driver of his family park their car, tells his and his brother's own driver to park behind where Tamaki parked.

Aiko blinked a few times. Seeing who had gotten out. She tensed, no. This isn't happening. How did they find her? She blinked a few times thinking of something, maybe get her dad into the bath, she was practically the maid in this place, because she was a mistake.She ran a hand through her hair running a bath for her father in a hurry, closing the door and then she moved to the door just when they were at the door. She opened it. Raising an eyebrow. She fixed her outfit, but her arms that were showing had bruises. She moved to put her hands behind her back, " Um.. Hey. Why are you guys here?" She asked. " Wait. First off, how did you find out where I lived?"

Haruhi smiled as she looked at them, " Okay first we need to get you out of here, alright?" Aiko looked at her confused looking at her, " Who are you? You look like you're hiding your true self." Aiko was pretty smart. She touched her hair and bam just like that her wig fell off and her long gorgeous hair fell down.
Haruhi was stuck for words. " We need to get you out of here."
Aiko's father being rather upset came out from the bathroom, " Aiko! Who are these?" He had a towel over his body. Haruhi's eyes widened. She covered her eyes. She never seen that much of a guy before. " What the hell? Why are you having boys over." He stepped down the stairs, "Look I am so sorry to do this, but will you guys kindly leave, I am not sure if you are special friends of Aiko, but there aren't any boys allowed over here, so will you just kindly leave?"

Chika holding onto his head still says as he approaches "With all do respect sir, as I'm sure you realize, Haruhi here isn't a boy like the rest of us. And we're Aiko's friends yes, well rather we're new friends of hers since she just started school with us..But nonetheless we're Haruhi's friends too..But aside from that, we were just concerned is all. We saw that Aiko was hurt while we were at school with her and we just wanted to make sure she was okay..I'm sorry if we disturbed your family in any way..Or if we broke the rules I'm sorry about that as well.."

Honey looks to Hikaru and Kaoru and says "Chika explained it simple enough..And in a good enough tone too considering we were caught..well sort of caught anyway..Wonder what Aiko's father is going to say back.."

Hikaru "Good question."

Kaoru "Yeah. But why doesn't he allow boys at the house?..It's not like we would do anything to fast if that's what he's afraid of..And I mean what the heck would he do if he had a son or something?"

Hikaru "Who knows.."

Aiko was also blamed to have. She watched the twins confused. She wanted to go to her room and hide. She was so scared. She closed her eyes as she thought about it. She wanted to hide but her feet, she closed her eyes. She didn't know what to say about this. She wanted to know what to do.

Her father just looked at them. No that's not okay. He was calm and collected. ' Listen I don't know what you boys are doing at my door, but I assure you that nothing is happening, Aiko is just clumsy, isn't that correct?"As her father looked at her she tensed. her heart was beating. " Right.. I am.. Very clumsy. I run into things all the time. Just how I almost ran into something today in the club." She said quietly. She was softspoken. Aiko smiled as she saw her father smiled approved. " Daddy I got this, please go enjoy your bath. They just want to talk is all."
Her father paused, " wait I do have a son- I" he looked at her. " Very well, they better be gone by the time dinner is done."

Aiko looked over at all of them after he was gone. She took a deep breath, " Come on in." She looked over at Haruhi." I am so sorry about my father.."
Haruhi smiled, "it's alright." Haruhi stepped inside looking at how large this place was. Aiko then moved to go into the kitchen, of course assuming they'd follow so she can work on dinner.

Tamaki follows Haruhi and Aiko and the other guys follow behind him.

Hikaru stops shortly before entering the kitchen and looks to the top of the stairway, Aiko's father having gone back up there to continue with his bath after giving the time limit of how long they could stay. He then just shakes his head and follows into the kitchen the rest of the way after his twin and their friends.

Chika finds a chair nearer to the counter and sits in it and continues to rub his head, feeling it would be a trigger for Aiko's father if he happened to finish his bath and came back down before they left and saw Chika sitting in one of the chairs at the table instead.

Aiko looked over at them, " Do you guys want some tea?" She asked. She knew it was going to be awhile for dinner. She looked down noticing some of her bruises showing. She sighed and moved to grab a hoodie to hide it. She came back with a smile. " So how did you guys find out where I lived? And exactly.. why?" She asked. " What you told my father true? You saw something?" She asked innocently.

Chika looks to her, his hand on his head "It was me Aiko. I'm sorry. The others were worried about you earlier after seeing the bruises and that you were hurt and also what seemed to look like you were scared, and so we were going to follow you in our limos. Which we did. But incase we couldn't keep up with your limo which you and your father, I saw the principal, as we were leaving school after dismissing the host club activities for the day, and got your home address from him."

Aiko looked over at Chika with a small smile. " Well I am glad that you guys are worried about me. But I don't want you guys hurt so it's your best bet to not do anything." She blinked, she was being extra careful to make sure none were showing. Aiko looked down and moved to make them all some high quality tea, as she was cooking dinner. her sleeve rolling itself up and exposing a newer bruise.

Haruhi raised an eyebrow. " Well we are just trying to help you, Aiko. You are our friend now and I hope you know that." She said to her. She smiled of course her hair down because her wig fell off. So she can't hide her true self. She looked at her, " Please, let us help you." Aiko looked over at Haruhi fear was in her eyes, " Where would I go? Besides he would find me again, so it won't do us any good."

Status
Not open for further replies.