Ouran High School Host Club - RP 9 - (Jessica and Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaki feels a bit confused hearing Haruhi say that. He wants to know what's been bothering her. But he's not at all sure of why she would think they'd make fun of her. He looks to the twins Hikaru and Kaoru who shrug their shoulders at him, the two of them not knowing what Haruhi meant by that either.

Chika is over at the open window again, while being in the knowledge that they'll probably have to close the window once the club starts.

Honey is over in his position with Mori, and he glances to his brother's direction. He wonders and feels a bit of concern for Chika.

Haruhi looked down as she sighed. She didn't know what to do. She could hear a line forming outside waiting to make a big entrance. Haruhi didn't really know what to say. She sat down playing with her hands. She sighed softly not really sure about this. She ran a hand fixing her hair, she had hid herself from them. She remembered that day in the hospital. She had her long brown hair out while passing Kyoya. She doesn't know if he had realized that it was her. Haruhi blinked a few times worried and she knew that she had to figure it out. She looked up seeing the twins shrugging, She raised an eyebrow not sure what to think.

When Kyoya notices that everyone had now arrived he walks over to where Chika is at near the open window and says to him "It's time we close the window."

Chika takes a couple of deep breaths and says "Okay Kyoya." He reaches his hands up the window, kind of hesitates still at closing it, but does close the window at Kyoya's request.

Honey keeps an eye on his younger brother still from where he is.

Haruhi blinked as she saw the girls fill in and go to wait to go. She then moved to sit at a table where the girls requested her. She never thought that a girl of herself would be flirting and making girls days better. She seemed as if she was fine, as if nothing was bothering her. It was about good solid hour until a girl was at the entrance being shy of course being past by two other girls.

Aiko was so nervous. She had her long black hair out of her braids and it was naturally wavy. It reached her waist. She was in her dress of course, and she was new to the school she peaked in because some of her new friends that were just with her told her that it was a place to go. She gulped nervously not sure as to why she was here. She shook her head, before moving to just watch from outside.

Haruhi wasn't busy with any clients at the moment and she got up before moving to go whisper to Tamaki. " I believe we have a new, shy visitor." She said to him.

Tamaki "Hm?" He then turns to look to the door and sees Aiko standing at it. Tamaki looks to the others and then approaches the door and says gently to Aiko with a smile "It's okay to come in. We won't hurt you. In fact us guys here just want to show you girls a good time. You'll have fun. My name is Tamaki Suoh. What's your name?"

Haruhi blinked just standing but looking towards the door. Aiko was really shy, she blushed, not sure what to believe. She tried to hide all of her marks, she had bruises all over. She bit the inside of her cheek. "Are you sure you won't hurt me?" She asked shyly. She looked down and said," my name is Aiko Senji"

Tamaki "I promise you. This place is totally 100% safe. And you have a very nice name too." Tamaki smiles once more and holds out his hand to Aiko.

Chika puts his hand to his head. He knows that Tamaki is just trying to be nice to Aiko sense she's new and feeling nervous. But considering how nervous she is, he knows that Aiko could think Tamaki might be being a little forward, even if that isn't what Tamaki is doing and he's is just in fact acting like a gentleman.

With Aiko's secret, she hardly trusted men. She was jumpy and since it was her first day she would like to know people. She looked straight into his eyes really worried. She felt her hands shaking with fear. She gulped nervously. She felt like it was a lie. She gulped, " Please don't break your promise." She said to him. She reached her small, hand out and she grabbed his hand.

Tamaki said as he led her into the club room "You can trust me Aiko. My friends won't hurt you. And I won't hurt you either. Everything will be fine."

Aiko smiled softly, she was really glad, she looked around seeing all of the girls whispering. "Isn't that the new girl ,Aiko?" "I heard that her father is one of the famous lawyers, " "Yea, they are really rich, they are like role models." Aiko could hear this as she was walking in. " I wonder what makes Aiko so shy?" " She would be so popular by next week if she was so confident as her father." Aiko looked over as she smiled, " I am glad that I can." She said sweetly.

As soon as Kyoya can tell Aiko is going to be alright in the room, him being prepared to help Tamaki assure Aiko that she'd be safe as long as she was with them, the fact that Tamaki was able to sooth her fears himself, Kyoya goes on back to the tables he is hosting.

After a few minutes of standing at the window still, Chika having planned to talk to Tamaki and the others about whether or not he should join the club himself, but waiting until after and only after the club activities are over with so he doesn't have to do it while all of the girls are still there and get them involved in it, Chika moves over to where his backpack is at the sofa and starts to look in it for some aspirin.

Haruhi could notice the uneasiness of Aiko. Aiko was trying to be distant but she was also being very quiet as she did so. Haruhi watched her as she hosted tables.

Chika searches through a couple of his backpack's pockets and then after finding his aspirin bottle he takes it out and then exits the club room for a minute.

Honey witnesses it and with a worried look in his eye looks to Haruhi who's nearby to him.

Out in the hallway, Chika takes two of the aspirin out of the bottle he's holding in his left hand, and he uses his right hand to turn on the water fountain and then he hovers over the fountain, takes the aspirin, and then starts to drink the water from it.

Haruhi was eying this as she raised an eyebrow. She didn't know what to come of this. She looked at Honey nodding to know that she saw it too. She wasn't sure what to think.

Aiko was just unsure and staying quiet listening to the other girls around her.

Hikaru "He took his aspirin bottle. Maybe his head is hurting him and he went to the water fountain."

Kaoru "Yeah probably. The poor guy was standing at the open window pretty much the entire time from several minutes back. And you could tell, when Kyoya asked him to close it sense the club was starting, that Chika was hesitating in following Kyoya's command. He probably wanted to feel the breeze against his face for as long as he could. I know that used to help me back in the day whenever I got my headaches."

Chika comes back in about 5 minutes after that and puts his aspirin back in his backpack, and then Chika sits down pretty much dropping himself against the cushions. He holds his head with his right hand as he leans back against them.

Last edited:
Aiko looked around hoping not to be noticed, but she fixed her sleeves so her bruises were hiding.
Haruhi blinked and nodded. She looked over from when she saw this, seeing a big bruise. She raised an eyebrow. She was worried hoping that Aiko was safe.
Aiko smiled sweetly as she was acting as if she wasn't in pain even though she was because of how many injuries she has.

Tamaki saw how Haruhi was looking at Aiko so he took a look himself and he notices the bruises just before she puts her sleaves down. Tamaki puts his hand to his mouth saying to himself ~"Oh my..mmh..all those bruises..How did she get those?..Who'd do that?.."~ He blinks his eyes and looks back over to Haruhi as he lowers his hand from his mouth.

Aiko had a lot of bruises all over her body but she just kept her head held high. She twirled her hair as she thought. She didnt know that he saw.
Haruhi gave a concerning look to him. Knowing they got to talk to her about it to help her with what has happened.

Chika is pretty much knocked out on the sofa even though the ache in his head is lessening, when he also sees Aiko's wounds covering her through the corner of his eye himself. He can barely even think seeing such a horrid sight in front of him.

Honey just keeps his eye on Chika's condition while hosting his tables.

Aiko blinked hearing her phone ring, " Oh! I gotta go.. Thank you for the time." She was really worried, like extra worried than she should be about being late to going home. She stood up quickly and moved to leave quickly. She was really scared.

Haruhi raised an eyebrow, wanting to stop her. " Should we-?" She looked at the twins. She really didn't know how to approach this situation. But it was far too late she was outside and she got inside a limo. Haruhi sighed looking down, knowing the time hosting was going pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.