Our World of Dragons and Humans alike

• Thread starter Periodically Incorrect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Periodically Incorrect

Original poster
Utopia what a beautiful name isn't? can't we define such a word?
Utopia: an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.
Yes well Utopia was the name given to the place where the newest golden age began. When the Winged War took place Human and Dragons were against each other, after a long and tedious fight that lasted nearly four hundred years humans claimed victory over the beasts by a mass slaughter of the elderly, women, children and eggs called the Great Bloodletting. This Let the Humans kill almost the rest of the dragon population. For the dragons it was a time of great morning. Three male Dragons that lived rounded up two females and one female child and fled across the world to a place called Eden. This would soon be known as the safest place for dragons. Eden, Founded, and only know about by dragons began flourishing with life and Dragons began to have hope again. One by one the founders of Eden began to die, leaving one the "Over Lord" as some would call him he watched out for humans protecting every dragon old and new alike. Humans began to find the rocky shores that hid the in lands so well, humans filled with curiosity, some greed began to explore the land. One day Lisa Antonio a girl no more than six or seven was wondering the hills of Eden when she encountered an egg, taking the egg with much difficulty. She brought it back to everyone else proud of her discovery when scientist took the egg it was only a matter of two weeks before a creature broke through the shell much to their surprise it was a dragon, Scientist took interest in raising this dragon finding out it's behaviors what they were like what they didn't know was their was an angry momma on their butts, then the momma rescued her baby another war almost broke out but instead the founder of Eden made a net and placed eggs in and the people and flew them to Utopia leaving them their to care for the young. Eden's final and last founder never made it back to Eden though leaving Eden to be a place of Dragons and Utopia a place oh Humans and Dragons.

No god-moding/Gary-Sueing/Mary-Sueing
This one is a given, but I always feel the need to include it.

• Characters
To keep this nice and orderly place keep no more than four characters at a time.

• Killing.
If you wish to kill a character, send a private message to the character's owner and ask for permission to do so. Even if they have posted somewhere in this thread that they are okay with their characters dying, you should still check with them about it. They may have a plan for their character at that point in time, you never know. Better safe than sorry.

You may kill off your own character but that doesn't mean that you'll get to make a new one, and have it be accepted. I still have the right of rejection if it doesn't fit the criteria. When you kill off your character
you will need to Roleplay as another character of yours because once a character's dead, their gone for good.
___
Post a quote by your character at the top of your character skeleton to prove that you have read and agree to the rules. You only have to do this once, but it would be neat if you did it for all of them, if you are making multiple characters.

I know a some people here are advanced and others are not therefore I think it's fare to say that post should at minimum be one sentence and at max a paragraph, why a paragraph? because some people read slowly and a long reply could take them half an hour to respond back

• It is my job to make sure rules are upheld.
All though I do appreciate the gesture, I would appreciate if you didn't call people out on rule-breaking. I will not be talking openly about someone's misconduct. Unless I end up having to leave for a period of time and leave you in charge of making sure that rules are followed, please refrain from mentioning any breaks.

• I reserve the right to reject your character if they do not live up to the standards of the rules.
If not all the fields are filled out, fail to verify that you have read the rules, or is rife with typos and grammatical errors. If your character is rejected, do not remorse, it doesn't mean that that particular character can never get into the role-play. Just read over the rules again, read over your post, and see if you can find what is wrong and fix it.

• Romance!
By all means, Romance is aloud in this roleplay mushy and fluffy stuff is okay but if your like in the bedroom with stickers covering yourself then please place that under a Spoiler, so people have the option to read it Also! please title "Le Sexy Times" Like this:

• Use the skeleton provided.
I have made the character skeletons the way they are for a reason, so any alteration of them or using a skeleton of your own creation is not allowed. You may, however, edit the aesthetics of the skeleton however you like, as long as the fields are all there and filled out.

• Feel free to update your characters skeleton.
In fact, I encourage it! As the game progresses, you may update your character sheet so that it better reflects their development. If your character gets some new scars, add that in to their appearance. Did your character get some fancy new toys that do fancy things(Or nothing at all)? Throw that in other. If your character goes through a life changing experience, add to their biography!​

Please don't ask to join, I'm always welcoming new people! Just take a form and fill it out! Post it on the Thread and wait.

"Types" of Dragons:
- Light:

Light Dragon's are designed for speed and agility. These dragons body's are slick and proportionate to their wing span allowing them to stay in flight longer. The bones are more hollow than normal allowing better altitude. In the Flight or Fight response Flight is their best option, these dragons are skilled in the art of flying but lack in the skill of combat.

- Leaden
Leaden Dragons are designed for Strength and Durability. These dragons have large body's with harden scales, their body's are larger than their wing's by their tail links and their bones are heavier and harder to cut through. In the Flight or Fight response Flight is their best option, these dragons are skilled in the art of Combat but lack in the skill of flying.

Human Form

Name:

Ethnicity:

Date of Birth:

Family:

Appearance:
(My preference is a Description but a Picture is fine!)

Talents:

Weakness:

Family History
(Optional):

Pet Dragon:
- Username:
-Name:
-Looks:
-Personality

Favorite Memory: (This is just so I can get a taste for the way you right!)

Other?:

Dragon Form

Name:

Dragon "Type"

Date of Birth:

Ability's:

Appearance and Egg form:
(My preference is a Description but a Picture is fine!)

Talents:

Weakness:

Human Master:
- Username:
-Name:
-Looks:
-Personality

Favorite Memory: (This is just so I can get a taste for the way you right!)

Other?:

d0cc5c0ef3183c88887e521c4a9fe45e.jpg

778de44f864459ab7cc0255001246ef7.jpg

Name
Rebecca Blackwood

Ethnicity
Caucasian

Date of Birth
February 13th [Friday the 13th]

Family
Jay - 16

Talents
Amazing Fighting
Knowledgeable
Quick thinking

Weakness
Can't cook
Would fail as a housewife
Tends to be a total douche even when she doesn't mean to

Family History
There isn't much to tell. Rebecca and her brother were stranded when Rebecca was eight and her brother seven. They grew up on the streets, becoming known as the Shadow Thief's

Pet Dragon
Ask if you want to be owned by Rebecca!
- Username
-Name
-Looks
-Personality

Favorite Memory
It's hard to say. I have had very few happy memories. But I guess my most favorite was when I brother was saved. It was a rainy afternoon, so the streets weren't really crowded. Jay and I were out and about, when a drunken man spotted us. Since everyone knew us as the Shadow Thief's, the man didn't exactly treat us kindly. Instead, he took out his sword and run at us. I tried to save Jay, but the man drove his sword through his chest. Anger must have flooded through me, cause next thing I knew, I had his sword in my hand and the man was passed out, bleeding from all the wounds I had inflicted on him. The village doctor saw this, as well as the man who taught people how to fight. Both rushed over. My brother was taken by the doctor, while I went with the Sword Master. It was a pretty good ending I guess. My brother was saved though he does have a scar, and I was asked to become the Sword Masters apprentice. Later on, I become known as the Shadow Tigress and my brother as the Shadow Beast.

Other

These are images from every age she's been up until 17
e52e12e20ad00ca5f7abe3004f8263b8.jpg

99170fadba538dd626126e43726fba37.jpg

2287590_1325096837268.94res_212_300.jpg

tumblr_static_-women-blue-eyes-long-hair-pantyhose-flyable-heart-anime-girls-black-hair-shizuka-itou-noiji-shirasagi-mayuri-fresh-new-hd-wallpaper--.jpg

Sharin.no.Kuni.Himawari.no.Shoujo.full.459842.jpg

Konachancom---92094-akatsuki_setsuna-black_hair-blue_eyes-book-game_cg-kourin_no_machi_lavender_no_shoujo-long_hair-pantyho.png

Floating-Tears.jpg

759638006_587662.gif

d476ab401937c62df1ff34d454d57f17.jpg

blue%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20black%20hair%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_54.jpg

White_dragon_by_saarl-d2vnx2q.jpg
dragon_egg_by_hawkzor.png

Name
Sora

Dragon "Type"
Light

Date of Birth
December 16th [coldest day of the year]

Ability's
Mirror Image: Creates multiple copies of herself
Heal: Heals her riders wounds [deeper meaning than you think]
Chaos Shield: Creates a barrier around her and allies that can block anything for up to ten minutes
Light Manipulation: Create and use light at will

Talents
Wise beyond her years
Has more of a fighting chance then others of her breed
Great tracker

Weakness
Smaller than the average female dragon her age [16 in human years]
Not good around others
Rather aggressive at time

Human Master
Ask if you want to own Sora!
- Username
-Name
-Looks
-Personality

Favorite Memory
It feels like a distant dream, yet I can't help but get the feeling that it's real. That there's something out there, something that's calling to me. But what? Everytime I close my eyes to sleep or I'm day dreaming, I suddenly see jagged mountains surrounding a large clearing. Larger than the lake near where I was found by my rider. Ghost Lake in Forest of Souls. And trust me, that's a big lake, especially since it has the waterfall keeping it full and overflowing. In the clearing there are many dragons of all shapes, sizes, and breeds. As I stare, they look up and beckon for me to join them. However, before I go past the tops of the jagged mountains, I'm stopped by the force of my devotion to my rider. Then it becomes a nightmare between choosing two worlds. That's when my dream ends, I find myself questioning things I shouldn't. But i can;t exactly help it, that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[I'll create my human in a little bit]
White_dragon_by_saarl-d2vnx2q.jpg
dragon_egg_by_hawkzor.png

Name
Sora

Dragon "Type"
Light

Date of Birth
December 16th [coldest day of the year]

Ability's
Mirror Image: Creates multiple copies of herself
Heal: Heals her riders wounds [deeper meaning than you think]
Chaos Shield: Creates a barrier around her and allies that can block anything for up to ten minutes
Light Manipulation: Create and use light at will

Talents
Wise beyond her years
Has more of a fighting chance then others of her breed
Great tracker

Weakness
Smaller than the average female dragon her age [16 in human years]
Not good around others
Rather aggressive at time

Human Master
Ask if you want to own Sora!
- Username
-Name
-Looks
-Personality

Favorite Memory
It feels like a distant dream, yet I can't help but get the feeling that it's real. That there's something out there, something that's calling to me. But what? Everytime I close my eyes to sleep or I'm day dreaming, I suddenly see jagged mountains surrounding a large clearing. Larger than the lake near where I was found by my rider. Ghost Lake in Forest of Souls. And trust me, that's a big lake, especially since it has the waterfall keeping it full and overflowing. In the clearing there are many dragons of all shapes, sizes, and breeds. As I stare, they look up and beckon for me to join them. However, before I go past the tops of the jagged mountains, I'm stopped by the force of my devotion to my rider. Then it becomes a nightmare between choosing two worlds. That's when my dream ends, I find myself questioning things I shouldn't. But i can;t exactly help it, that's just me.
I accept your Dragon! if you want to make a human then please edit this form put it under this one just o oyu have your forms in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.