Our Retribution OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bueno, and thanks for the post information on the warehouse. ^^ No cowboy today, folks.

The blade lodged in Trent - clean through him, or is it stuck partway? And if its his lower chest (excuse my awful biology knowledge), doesn't that mean he'd be suffering from a punctured diaphragm or lung, depending how centered it is? I suppose the diaphragm is in the abdomen more than the chest, but still?

And before I post too, I'd like to hear from Zombies, if he's good with the movements made with Aftov?

eta: my bad, never mind - for some reason I never got notification of Zombie's post after Ascendent's - my bad. I'll post up a little later.

I was thinking that since Trent actually took a hit, I'll wait for him to post up first before mine, though mine will be following swift on his heels when he has a moment ;)

It goes entirely through and is also lodged in the metal behind Trent. Yeah he'd probably have a punctured lung but it's not that much of an issue as long as it's not removed before they get back, and it's not like he can remove it right now anyway. Probably best to simply bandage around it.

Edit- though it would obviously hurt. None of the PCs at least are intended to die from the sword wounds, so it can just be put down to luck if necessary.

Last edited:
Sounds just fine to me. I'll try to post tonight/this morning (been playing Destiny, waiting for my fireteam to make its way through the raid's labyrinth... It's not an easy task.When most of us have done it only 0-1 times. I'm sitting it out while trying to get some posting done.

I really enjoy reading all of your writings and I'll probably have things moved along sometime this afternoon.

• Thank You
Reactions: BKenScout
The scar that sword leaves behind is going to get Trent laid so fast that it isn't even funny. Except that it's a little funny. Can you imagine having something like that? XD I mean, that's what he'll see it as if he recovers well enough. Turn a bad thing into a good thing.

EDIT: I can't get over how much she hates him. XD Like everything he does, she is hunting out a reason to get angry about it, even if he's only letting out frustration at being IMPALED. Makes me laugh every time... And we're only a few rounds in.

Reactions: Muirgen
"SHUT UP, IT'S ONLY A FLESH WOUND. WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE SAM?"

"SHUT UP, IT'S ONLY A FLESH WOUND. WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE SAM?"

HA! hahahahaha XD

*ahem* Oh my... What ever could you guys be on about? I thought pointing out that BeeBee didn't really want Trent DEAD dead might indicate something of a softening of her heart for the guy, you know? Like, isn't dinner and a movie the obvious next step between them? :cupid:

• Love
Reactions: BKenScout
Wounds, wounds for everyone! And death!

So yeah, that happened...

Honestly, is this the worst possible idea ever? Mmmm... Yeah, probably. And since I'm not the GM? Chance of success, likely about as big as a snowball's in Hades, but hey *shrugs* You have to do what you have to do when you're writing the character. ;) If nothing else, add more drama! hahaha

Don't think it'd be possible to fit two people into the cockpit given there's barely any space for any equipment. Aftov was going to just suggest blowing everything (arms, legs, etc.) save the cockpit off Sam's Gunsuit to lighten the load.

Not sure if it'd be possible for the Gunsuit to cradle carry a load that big even then, so maybe the portable sled is the best idea. Speed's gonna get cut down massively though...

Hm...

I already asked Ascendant about a few possibilities, and he said specifically two people wouldn't be able to fit in the cockpit. Brilliant idea though, blowing the arms, legs and "extraneous" off and using the "body" as the main portion of the travois if it may be more convenient. That would save 'out of suit time' for whoever would still need to get out and attach it to one of their suits to drag it along. No matter what, BeeBee plans to do that if need be. According to our beloved yet cagey GM, they can't really carry anything at all with the "arms" of these suits.

You guys remember when I said "no cowboy today?" I meant for that day in real life. Because clearly they're gonna need a cowboy on the field! >8D

lolkidding.

Aftov isn't that brave/self-sacrificing, sorry you two.

• Love
I go to sleep and awaken to a good bit to read, I see. Post will be coming up in a bit once I get settled.

Dammit, GM-sama! We are simple folk here in Ohio, but we know that without recussitation (spelling? O.o), people don't just revive. XD Trent is going to be so freaked as soon as they take care of the sword in his chest.

• Love
As always, I am interested to see how all of them respond. The squad doesn't have the same information the Colonel does, that she was truly dead, so it may be possible for them to believe she just woke up or something. Or perhaps they will follow the Bradley. Who knows.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.